Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Off Topic General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old Today, 08:46 PM

racehorse-80s Sam the man is hereracehorse-80s Sam the man is hereracehorse-80s Sam the man is hereracehorse-80s Sam the man is hereracehorse-80s Sam the man is hereracehorse-80s Sam the man is hereracehorse-80s Sam the man is hereracehorse-80s Sam the man is hereracehorse-80s Sam the man is hereracehorse-80s Sam the man is hereracehorse-80s Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maz View Post
"They're".

Still, glad the famed 'inner confidence' is holding up. Like Coleen Nolan in that respect, you are.
Just proving my earlier evaluation of your personality is correct with your constant sniping at my grammatical errors , How about putting up a decent argument against mine for what's happening in Germany .

Last edited by racehorse-80s; Today at 08:51 PM.
Old Today, 08:52 PM

Walter Wort came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWalter Wort came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWalter Wort came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWalter Wort came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWalter Wort came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWalter Wort came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWalter Wort came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWalter Wort came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWalter Wort came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWalter Wort came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWalter Wort came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by racehorse-80s View Post
Just proving my earlier evaluation of your personality is correct with your constant sniping of my grammatical errors , How about putting up a decent argument against mine for what's happening in Germany .
Doh, the trap has been sprung. You could've claimed "wrong" was a noun Racehorse. Maybe not quite the right noun, but a noun nonetheless.
Old Today, 08:52 PM
Bunned by Miderators

Brett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by mik59 View Post
No it isn't Langers. If you spend time in a majority of the Member States (sober, ahem ) then you'll know that at the ground roots they are quite different from the UK. Tribalism, yes, but ages old stuff that is not anti-EU. Where there are issues then they see them as Government driven (sensibly).
Yep
Old Today, 08:56 PM
Semper Idem

Maz has disabled reputation
Quote:
Just proving my earlier evaluation of your personality is correct with your constant sniping at my grammatical errors .
Well done for correcting the initial grammatical errors in this post

See, I can give faint praise as well.

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ

Old Today, 08:57 PM
Semper Idem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Walter Wort View Post
Doh, the trap has been sprung. You could've claimed "wrong" was a noun Racehorse. Maybe not quite the right noun, but a noun nonetheless.
. Top of the form!

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ

Old Today, 09:11 PM

racehorse-80s Sam the man is hereracehorse-80s Sam the man is hereracehorse-80s Sam the man is hereracehorse-80s Sam the man is hereracehorse-80s Sam the man is hereracehorse-80s Sam the man is hereracehorse-80s Sam the man is hereracehorse-80s Sam the man is hereracehorse-80s Sam the man is hereracehorse-80s Sam the man is hereracehorse-80s Sam the man is here
Quote:
. Top of the form!
Unlike your posts .
I would rather be rubbish at grammar than rubbish at posting a decent counter view and having to rely on digging out Grammar errors to try and appear superior when losing an argument .
Old Today, 09:12 PM

Hpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is here
Quote:
Just proving my earlier evaluation of your personality is correct with your constant sniping at my grammatical errors , How about putting up a decent argument against mine for what's happening in Germany .
Can I answer.

In the uk in 2015 almost 13% of people voted for a far right party called ukip. Have a read of their policies. In 2017 around 13% of Germans voted for a far right party. Guess what? 13% of people in the uk have had enough of several things including Europe. Other people within this 13% have had enough of immigration and some have had enough of muslims. Within that 13% there are also die hard fascists and racists.

Now in Germany this gets them a seat at the table. In the uk they got 1 mp. The percentages were the same though.

Now I have answered yours please answer the eu's. what would you like to happen to

1: the divorce bill.
2: citizens rights (bearing in mind our home office don't abide by our court rulings and recent cases breaching the rules)
3: n Ireland. Customs union and no border or no customs union and a border?
Old Today, 09:12 PM
Semper Idem

Quote:
Unlike your posts .
Dear God, you'll be posting "your mum" soon.

Have some dignity, man.

Oh, and the song was from Cabaret, that well known Nazi-recruitment film.

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ

Old Today, 09:15 PM
Up On The Triangle

fang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hpalace View Post
Can I answer.

In the uk in 2015 almost 13% of people voted for a far right party called ukip. Have a read of their policies. In 2017 around 13% of Germans voted for a far right party. Guess what? 13% of people in the uk have had enough of several things including Europe. Other people within this 13% have had enough of immigration and some have had enough of muslims. Within that 13% there are also die hard fascists and racists.

Now in Germany this gets them a seat at the table. In the uk they got 1 mp. The percentages were the same though.

Now I have answered yours please answer the eu's. what would you like to happen to

2: citizens rights (bearing in mind our home office don't abide by our court rulings and recent cases breaching the rules)

Well, that seems to have settled that.
Old Today, 09:22 PM

1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by dave_who_ru View Post
The missing numbers:

UK 526,830 lost jobs
1.21% drop in GDP
Ouch, taking back control = loosing jobs and drop in GDP. Brexiters wont like this news.
Old Today, 09:25 PM

Hpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by fang View Post
Well, that seems to have settled that.
I also haven't mentioned that in 2015 8 anti creationist, anti abortion, terrorist spokesman, far right people were also elected to the uk parliament.

In 2017 that became 10 and they prop up the uk government at a cost of approximately 1.5 billion pounds. That's right - the far right prop up the government in the uk. We pay them money to do so - around 150 million each. In Germany they will be sidelined.

Last edited by Hpalace; Today at 09:42 PM.
Old Today, 09:32 PM

cdm61 Sam the man is herecdm61 Sam the man is herecdm61 Sam the man is herecdm61 Sam the man is herecdm61 Sam the man is herecdm61 Sam the man is herecdm61 Sam the man is herecdm61 Sam the man is herecdm61 Sam the man is herecdm61 Sam the man is herecdm61 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by dave_who_ru View Post
The missing numbers:

UK 526,830 lost jobs
1.21% drop in GDP
Well blow me they left the UK figures out = liars total liars

Over half a million jobs to go - no wonder the government are keeping their impact assessments under lock and key

Taking back control means losing all those jobs and a drop in GDP

Answers on a post card - European workers get poorer for what? More power for the bosses to sack us and get rid of the jobs with real legal under pinning.

Uber self employment for everyone - well done
Old Today, 09:38 PM

Quote:
Dear God, you'll be posting "your mum" soon.

Have some dignity, man.

Oh, and the song was from Cabaret, that well known Nazi-recruitment film.
Also there is a cover version by Screwdriver a well known fascist band assuming you have heard of them . Just because it was written by a couple of gay Jews doesn't mean it isn't a Neo-Nazi favourite and sang by fascists as a Nazi rousing song even if that wasn't the original creators intention.

Last edited by racehorse-80s; Today at 09:43 PM.
Old Today, 09:40 PM

cdm61 Sam the man is herecdm61 Sam the man is herecdm61 Sam the man is herecdm61 Sam the man is herecdm61 Sam the man is herecdm61 Sam the man is herecdm61 Sam the man is herecdm61 Sam the man is herecdm61 Sam the man is herecdm61 Sam the man is herecdm61 Sam the man is here
Quote:
I also haven't mentioned that in 2015 8 anti creationist, anti abortion, terrorist spokesman far right people were also elected to the uk parliament.

In 2017 that became 10 and they prop up the uk government at a cost of approximately 1.5 billion pounds. That's right - the far right prop up the government in the uk. We pay them money to do so - around 150 million each. In Germany they will be sidelined.
Well put - let no one claim its bad in Germany - tax payers money funding far right extremists - imagine Corbyn funding 10 Communists on that money - he would be arrested for treason
Old Today, 09:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cdm61 View Post
Well put - let no one claim its bad in Germany - tax payers money funding far right extremists - imagine Corbyn funding 10 Communists on that money - he would be arrested for treason
Well quite. Imagine if he gave 1.5 billion to Sinn Fein? The daily mail would probably self combust. The express would probably declare war on Ireland.
Old Today, 09:51 PM
Wagon Painter

mik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Also there is a cover version by Screwdriver
Oi Oi!!
Old Today, 09:55 PM

Quote:
Can I answer.

As i posted earlier UKIP are not as racist as AfD , To say they are shows a lack of judgement and bias towards Germany over the UK , As for Brexit terms and the bill all is still up for discussion and even Merkel , Macron and May cannot agree on costs , Trade , FOM without having lengthy talks , To state I want achieve this at this cost for the UK is not going to happen . Have the EU even submitted their bill , Trade or FOM aims yet ?

Last edited by racehorse-80s; Today at 10:08 PM.
Old Today, 10:02 PM

Quote:
Well quite. Imagine if he gave 1.5 billion to Sinn Fein? The daily mail would probably self combust. The express would probably declare war on Ireland.
I think JC would have met an unfortunate accident on the way to see Mrs Windsor
Old Today, 10:06 PM

Quote:
As i posted earlier UKIP are not as racist as AfD and to say they are shows a lack of judgement and bias towards Germany over the UK , As for Brexit terms and the bill all is still up for discussion and even Merkel , Macron and May cannot agree on costs . trade , FOM without lengthy talks , To state I want achieve this at this cost for the UK is not going to happen . Have the EU submitted their bill , Trade or FOM aims yet ?
Not as racist? You are either racist or you are not. admittedly once you are defined as racist you can be really ******* racist or just quite racist. Nevertheless you are racist. Anyway we all know farage walked the titerope well. 'Acceptable racism'.

Why on earth would I or anyone else be bias towards Germany? Get a grip.

You didn't answer any of the three questions. I asked you fair questions not a request for a summary of events so far.

Finally they have not submitted a bill. They want an agreement to how it is worked out. It is not their position to talk about trade or fom as all we have said is we don't want fom and we want the same terms of trade without thinking about important stuff like customs or borders - the fundamentals of trade.

Please answer my questions. I have answered yours twice now.

Last edited by Hpalace; Today at 10:08 PM.
Old Today, 10:09 PM

Quote:
As i posted earlier UKIP are not as racist as AfD and to say they are shows a lack of judgement and bias towards Germany over the UK , As for Brexit terms and the bill all is still up for discussion and even Merkel , Macron and May cannot agree on costs . trade , FOM without lengthy talks , To state I want achieve this at this cost for the UK is not going to happen . Have the EU submitted their bill , Trade or FOM aims yet ?
Do you have a barometer for racism?

Is there some coherence in the reply?

Leaving the EU through Article 50 is straight forward you agree with their terms and settle the bill - then you can negotiate the future. Fail to agree and you leave without anything except the end of the UK as a trading nation.