Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » Away Fans End

Notices

Away Fans End The away fans end

Old 18-11-2017, 10:59 PM
Why did you let it bounce

EagleEater EagleEater EagleEater EagleEater EagleEater EagleEater EagleEater EagleEater EagleEater EagleEater EagleEater
Taking bets on our game (28th Nov)

Seems like a lot of you are confident you are better than us, so start putting your money where your mouth is!

Looking at you Coastal Palace, Grand Aigle, El Grande, OG, SJ's Love monkey, Maiden Eagle, Fat Gav etc.

Winner gets to choose the charity the winnings go to. Taking bets of £20 per person (£100 total)

Roll up Roll up!

Last edited by EagleEater; 18-11-2017 at 11:05 PM.
Old 18-11-2017, 11:17 PM
Banned by Moderators

Coastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Personally I'm not a betting man. Never have been.
One question though, why is it that really ugly people, (Bloom for one) , love a bet?
Is it because they've got **** all else to live for?
Serious question.
Old 18-11-2017, 11:21 PM

EagleEater EagleEater EagleEater EagleEater EagleEater EagleEater EagleEater EagleEater EagleEater EagleEater EagleEater
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coastal Palace View Post
I'm all mouth and can't back up my own shit!
No worries you Dumdum!

Last edited by EagleEater; 18-11-2017 at 11:23 PM.
Old 18-11-2017, 11:25 PM
Banned by Moderators

Coastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by EagleEater View Post
No worries!
I'm not a betting man like I said but I bet you any money you like that you're a lulu.
Ugly too.
Old 18-11-2017, 11:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coastal Palace View Post
I'm not a betting man like I said but I bet you any money you like that you're a lulu.
You are one of the ones that needs removing from the gene pool. No offense...
Old 18-11-2017, 11:30 PM
Banned by Moderators

Quote:
No OFFENSE taken.
Lulu.
Old 19-11-2017, 12:58 AM

matbha came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmatbha came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmatbha came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmatbha came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmatbha came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmatbha came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmatbha came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmatbha came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmatbha came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmatbha came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmatbha came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Old 19-11-2017, 09:19 AM
They didn't care enough

old git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is here
Quote:
Seems like a lot of you are confident you are better than us, so start putting your money where your mouth is!

Looking at you Coastal Palace, Grand Aigle, El Grande, OG, SJ's Love monkey, Maiden Eagle, Fat Gav etc.

Winner gets to choose the charity the winnings go to. Taking bets of £20 per person (£100 total)

Roll up Roll up!
I bet with bookies or people that I like. Are you a bookie? If not we won't be betting.
While we are at it why aren't you posting as swooping gull anymore?

Last edited by old git; 19-11-2017 at 09:24 AM.
Old 19-11-2017, 09:25 AM
Dub

SJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is here
Yep Bet365 or Paddy Power not some pissed Tarquin who finds his bollocks when he thinks his joke of a club have got some temporary upper hand!
Old 19-11-2017, 09:26 AM
They didn't care enough

old git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by SJ'sLoveMonkey View Post
Yep Bet365 or Paddy Power not some pissed Tarquin who finds his bollocks when he thinks his joke of a club have got some temporary upper hand!
He comes across as a right snidey little gimp doesn't he?
Old 19-11-2017, 09:29 AM
Dub

SJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by old git View Post
He comes across as a right snidey little gimp doesn't he?
They all do, that prick Russell is the worst
Old 19-11-2017, 09:31 AM
Dub

Swooping Gull has pissed off because he didn’t like the abuse he was getting. Bless him he just expects to rock up on here and say what he likes and not get pelters back! Gutless wankers the lot of them
They didn't care enough

Quote:
They all do, that prick Russell is the worst
Another one that posted reasonably until he thinks they have the upper hand.
Dub

Quote:
Originally Posted by old git View Post
Another one that posted reasonably until he thinks they have the upper hand.
Yep as I said they are all cut from the same cloth
Old 19-11-2017, 09:33 AM
Dub

Quote:
Swooping Gull has pissed off because he didn’t like the abuse he was getting. Bless him he just expects to rock up on here and say what he likes and not get pelters back! Gutless wankers the lot of them
Old 19-11-2017, 10:03 AM

thereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is here
Quote:
Not much of a IT expert is he . Bad spelling and gives away too many clues as to who he is . A typical weed wanker who when exposed runs off but peeks round the corner
Old 19-11-2017, 10:23 AM

SwoopingGull SwoopingGull SwoopingGull SwoopingGull SwoopingGull SwoopingGull SwoopingGull SwoopingGull SwoopingGull SwoopingGull SwoopingGull
Quote:
Originally Posted by thereichstuff View Post
Not much of a IT expert is he . Bad spelling and gives away too many clues as to who he is . A typical weed wanker who when exposed runs off but peeks round the corner
Sorry what you saying? Been exposed? You honestly think I'm give a shit that you know about me? Do your worst.

I've been away because you are all like kids over here and say the same regurgitated shit and you have bored the shit out of me. It was fun at first but now just childish..

Yes I will be over the GPD reading how your season starts next game or need 3/4 wins from the next 8 then need to get 6 points from the next two games. Face facts the little hope you have will kill you in the end. You're gone and deep down you know it.

I will pop back over here now and again and will after the game with you, win, lose or draw.

Even BHAFC has a better stadium and training facilities now than we do ... we still have the best fans though!

The players know the Mountain we have to climb. It could be 0 goals 0 points 10 games. Players need to listen to RH and his team and deliver once the white line is crossed and 100% left on the pitch!

COYP
Old 19-11-2017, 10:34 AM

thereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by SwoopingGull View Post
Sorry what you saying? Been exposed? You honestly think I'm give a shit that you know about me? Do your worst.

I've been away because you are all like kids over here and say the same regurgitated shit and you have bored the shit out of me. It was fun at first but now just childish..

Yes I will be over the GPD reading how your season starts next game or need 3/4 wins from the next 8 then need to get 6 points from the next two games. Face facts the little hope you have will kill you in the end. You're gone and deep down you know it.

I will pop back over here now and again and will after the game with you, win, lose or draw.
**** off you gutless wanker ! You’ve spouted childish shit since you signed up and once you knew we knew who you were you ****ed off giving it the “ I’m bored , they’re childish blah blah blah “ do one .

Last edited by thereichstuff; 19-11-2017 at 10:36 AM.
Old 19-11-2017, 10:37 AM

SwoopingGull SwoopingGull SwoopingGull SwoopingGull SwoopingGull SwoopingGull SwoopingGull SwoopingGull SwoopingGull SwoopingGull SwoopingGull
Quote:
Originally Posted by thereichstuff View Post
**** off you gutless wanker ! You’ve spouted childish shit since you signed up and once you knew we knew who you were you ****ed off giving it the “ I’m bored , they’re childish blah blah blah “ do one .
Ok Dougie. Not coming over NSC? Lost your bottle?

Ha ha ha. Like I said you've apparently "exposed me". Go on then expose me, like I said do your worst.

Even BHAFC has a better stadium and training facilities now than we do ... we still have the best fans though!

The players know the Mountain we have to climb. It could be 0 goals 0 points 10 games. Players need to listen to RH and his team and deliver once the white line is crossed and 100% left on the pitch!

COYP

Last edited by SwoopingGull; 19-11-2017 at 10:42 AM.
Old 19-11-2017, 03:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SwoopingGull View Post
Ok Dougie. Not coming over NSC? Lost your bottle?

Ha ha ha. Like I said you've apparently "exposed me". Go on then expose me, like I said do your worst.
You was the one offering out all and sundry the other week . If people want to take you up on your kind offer they can now . Or was you just being childish and a general **** ?