Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » BBS Forums » User Help and Suggestions

Notices

User Help and Suggestions This is the place to ask questions if you are having problems with the BBS such as logging in.

Old 20-03-2017, 11:27 PM
Ex Waddon bloke

Les Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by little al View Post
Don't get what? Are you simple?
Stop it Al I remember you chasing another BBS poster around Selhurst park on an open day a few years back only to be stopped by his mum
Old 20-03-2017, 11:30 PM
#buybackjedinak!!!

in-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Les Butler View Post
Stop it Al I remember you chasing another BBS poster around Selhurst park on an open day a few years back only to be stopped by his mum
Old 20-03-2017, 11:36 PM
Ex Waddon bloke

Les Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by in-exile View Post
You had to be there mate it was really funny
Old 20-03-2017, 11:43 PM
XXVII

little al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is here
Quote:
She never stopped me, I couldnt bash someone in front of their mother its wrong. Anyway its forgotten for me at least, hopefully Brett feels the same.
Old 21-03-2017, 02:20 AM
Ex Waddon bloke

Quote:
Originally Posted by little al View Post
She never stopped me, I couldnt bash someone in front of their mother its wrong. Anyway its forgotten for me at least, hopefully Brett feels the same.
Cause he does bloody years have gone by just funny memories of this place when we were all a bit younger.
Old 21-03-2017, 02:45 PM
I'm watching you

biggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is here
Quote:
Tee hee.
Old 22-03-2017, 03:42 PM

ExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoda View Post
How can incidents like these not be a huge deal? Ofcourse the media and news channels are going to focus on this.

The whole area is on lock down and who knows whether there might be more to come today, judging by the multiple attacks in Paris.
Yes definately news, but does it have to be a huge deal right now when little is known?

Report what has happened, report that area on lockdown and then go and report on the other things that are going on in the World just now.

If this is part of a number of planned attacks today, then I dare say we will find out in time, but in the meantime lets not go overboard.
Old 22-03-2017, 03:54 PM

ExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is here
Can someone who is getting all in a tiz and frenzy about all of this explain to me what Sky News is saying that is in anyway of significant importance that requires the blanket coverage it is being given?

Do I have to get into a frenzied state of fear and anticipation to appreciate it? Or am I right in believing that right at this moment in time this is over the top bollocks.
Old 22-03-2017, 04:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Omen View Post
You don't think a car being driven down the pavement on a bridge, mowing people down, followed by a knife attack on a policeman and gun shots fired outside the Houses Of Parliament deserves blanket news on a UK news channel?
No I dont. Sorry.
Old 22-03-2017, 04:24 PM
jft39

west country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by ExiledStirling View Post
No I dont. Sorry.
I bet you would if it was Holyrood, the noo.
Old 22-03-2017, 04:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by west country boy View Post
I bet you would if it was Holyrood, the noo.
Well I am wrong obviously as Trump has now said 'This is big news'.

Wall to wall coverage over the last 90 mins or so, for an incident that has ended. Makes no sense to me. Just report when you have updates.

People are being suckered into getting into a frenzied state over this.
Old 22-03-2017, 04:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by orp pisshead1 View Post
C'mon mate your a rightly respected poster on here but I'm genuinely shocked by your posts on this. It's London the main capital of this island of ours. It's population is possibly as big as Wales and Scotland combined so of course its huge news. If it happened in Cardiff or Edinburgh I'd want to know what's going on.
I am not saying this is not news, it obviously is, and potentially very big news, but to me, when so much is unknown, the News stations should report what has happened and what they know, and give updates when they have them and then go onto other News.

What exactly is being achieved by blanket coverage with little new to add?
Old 22-03-2017, 04:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bunter View Post
keeps the masses in a state of fear would be my guess.
That is my fear as well and people dont see how easily they are suckered in.
Old 22-03-2017, 04:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baffled Bob 2 View Post
An attack on the Parliament of the United Kingdom. It's newsworthy isn't it? A bit?
Very Newsworthy. Infact Very very Newsworthy.

When is this event scheduled for?
Old 22-03-2017, 05:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Aguila View Post
If it had happened in Raith, you'd be all over it.
The only thing that happens in Raith is dancing in the streets.
Old 22-03-2017, 05:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Philipw View Post
Polite answer: Two people dead, loads injured, an attack on houses of parliament. What news do you think you are missing out on and would rather hear about ?

Impolite answer: <Deleted>
Where did I say this was not news exactly?

When I posted not all that is now known was known. What about what wasnt known then and is now needed blanket news coverage until it could be confirmed?

No point people moaning about showing injured people on TV when they are defending the rubbernecking involved in providing unnecessary blanket coverage, that not only has people posting the death count in real time but helps to create the powerful and useful emotion of fear.
Old 22-03-2017, 06:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CPFC.1990 View Post
You're a pathetic individual, sadly i've probably just given you the attention you crave!

Absolutely horrific scenes.
Maybe what is pathetic is you stating what horrific scenes while attacking me for questioning the need for the blanket coverage, when you may have been spared the horrific scenes given to you live of people when it was not established how injured they were.

Not attention I seek but simple sensible perspective.
Old 22-03-2017, 06:11 PM

CPFC.1990 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC.1990 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC.1990 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC.1990 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC.1990 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC.1990 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC.1990 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC.1990 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC.1990 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC.1990 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC.1990 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Maybe what is pathetic is you stating what horrific scenes while attacking me for questioning the need for the blanket coverage, when you may have been spared the horrific scenes given to you live of people when it was not established how injured they were.

Not attention I seek but simple sensible perspective.
Keep digging, absolutely vile!
Old 22-03-2017, 06:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CPFC.1990 View Post
Keep digging, absolutely vile!
You have issues mate.
Old 22-03-2017, 06:15 PM

CPFC.1990 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC.1990 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC.1990 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC.1990 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC.1990 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC.1990 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC.1990 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC.1990 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC.1990 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC.1990 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC.1990 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
You have issues mate.
The irony!