Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Ľ Off Topic Ľ Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum

Notices

Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum All things computer, internet, mobile, tablet and video game related.

Old 11-01-2018, 08:09 PM
Selhurst Heaven

chrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomo View Post
Amazon Germany are doing 3 for 2 on Switch Games.

I really want Splatoon and Zelda but don't know if I really need a 3rd game as well/justify still pay £95 for 3 games!

Can you buy the same game twice ? Could sell it on
Old 11-01-2018, 09:19 PM

SeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by CPFC_Fan View Post
L.A. Noire is actually pretty good on the switch. I've not played it on another platform but I really like it.
May get this but need a memory card as well. Some interesting games coming out, wonder if there will be any major titles announced soon?

Mario Tennis looks great fun and there are so many good apps in the app store. One of my boys wants 'The Escapist 2' which looks fun.

Switch has really come into its own and deserves all the praise and success it's getting. Nintendo surely having its best years since the SNES.
Old 11-01-2018, 09:20 PM

SeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is here
Would be nice if the thread name changed though
Old 12-01-2018, 09:01 AM

Tomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisophiex View Post
Can you buy the same game twice ? Could sell it on
Only issue with that, would be if it's in German Packaging.

Though I guess if I got Mario I could sell the box I've got already.

Maybe I'll do that.

I'd quite happily have 3 games to be honest but hard to justify.
Old 12-01-2018, 10:05 AM
Bass Man

bunter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbunter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbunter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbunter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbunter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbunter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbunter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbunter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbunter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbunter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbunter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I finished the main story in Mario Odyssey on Wed. Really enjoyed the last boss encounter. Now onto the post game and collecting all them moons!
Old 19-01-2018, 03:34 AM
Jack Bauer

Highbury Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHighbury Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHighbury Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHighbury Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHighbury Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHighbury Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHighbury Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHighbury Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHighbury Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHighbury Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHighbury Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Taken me a while to appreciate Mario Odyssey but it just clicked and Iíve been hooked for the past few days. On Moon Kingdom, donít think Iíve too more kingdoms left. Such an awesome game.
Old 19-01-2018, 04:09 AM

Skid Row : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSkid Row : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSkid Row : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSkid Row : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSkid Row : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSkid Row : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSkid Row : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSkid Row : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSkid Row : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSkid Row : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSkid Row : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Is anyone going to get Dark Souls Remastered on the Switch?
Old 19-01-2018, 07:46 AM
E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES!

Swanny32 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSwanny32 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSwanny32 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSwanny32 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSwanny32 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSwanny32 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSwanny32 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSwanny32 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSwanny32 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSwanny32 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSwanny32 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeanPalace84 View Post
Would be nice if the thread name changed though
Leave it to me, Iíll ask Ben

Golf handicap - 11
Golf Blog - http://wp.me/p7sKN4-4
Blog Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/UsingTheBounce/
Old 19-01-2018, 07:58 AM

daverambo2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdaverambo2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdaverambo2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdaverambo2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdaverambo2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdaverambo2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdaverambo2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdaverambo2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdaverambo2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdaverambo2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdaverambo2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Highbury Eagle View Post
Taken me a while to appreciate Mario Odyssey but it just clicked and Iíve been hooked for the past few days. On Moon Kingdom, donít think Iíve too more kingdoms left. Such an awesome game.
Finishing the main kingdoms and story is only a fraction of the game. There are 880 unique moons in total!
Old 19-01-2018, 03:45 PM

Coastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is here
Anyone mentioned Labo yet?
I think it's pure genius and the sorta thing Gunpei Yokoi would come up with were he still here.

You can't beat Nintendo.
Old 22-01-2018, 05:03 AM

PeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is here
I saw a feature on that.
Old 23-01-2018, 02:52 PM
'or 0=0'

The Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Oxenfree for £3.99 looks like a good deal. It has got good reviews
Old 16-02-2018, 08:15 PM
So then I says to Mabel

JamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Bayonetta 2 is amazing.

So hyped for Bayonetta 3.
Old 09-03-2018, 08:58 AM
Werkself

Latvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is here
New Super Smash Bros game unveiled yesterday on Nintendo Direct. Brilliant!!!

Also looking forward to The Octopath Traveller which was given a July 13th release date. Looks a lovely bit of work from Square Enix.
Old 13-04-2018, 06:57 PM
Shake it Baby

LLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
So I got a switch good first impressions however i have no fingernails which makes opening the game card slot impossible if a pair of tweezers arent laying around
Old 13-04-2018, 07:40 PM
Werkself

Latvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is here
It's quality. So many good Ports right now to do the job until the new games come out.

Ok Donkey Kong Country Tropical Freeze is a port but can't wait to get it as I didn't get much chance to play it on the Wii U.

Also got a pre order in for Octopath Traveler which comes out mid July. Another amazing looking RPG from Square Enix.
Old 01-06-2018, 09:02 PM
'or 0=0'

The Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Anyone else tried out Mario Tennis Aces yet? Can't understand how some people are already so good online with so many points...

Quite a good game though. All about building up the power bar asap
Old 01-06-2018, 09:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Omen View Post
Anyone else tried out Mario Tennis Aces yet? Can't understand how some people are already so good online with so many points...

Quite a good game though. All about building up the power bar asap
Yep, itís an interesting game and a lot more technical than I thought it would be. Some people are already annoying me with how good they are though.
Old 23-06-2018, 09:17 AM

daverambo2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdaverambo2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdaverambo2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdaverambo2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdaverambo2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdaverambo2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdaverambo2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdaverambo2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdaverambo2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdaverambo2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdaverambo2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Mario Tennis’s gameplay is fantastic but the content is woefully under developed. You can’t select the length of matches so you can’t even play a full set of tennis just a best of 3 two set match and can’t even select what court you play on.

Hopefully hey will do what they did with Arms and Splatoon and add all this stuff in over the next few months but it seems we have an unfinished game here which is a shame as the core gameplay is great.
Old 28-08-2018, 08:38 AM

Tomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is here
Has Mario Tennis had any improvements to the single player game?

Keen to buy it but would like more than just online and multiplayer.