Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Ľ Off Topic Ľ Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum

Notices

Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum All things computer, internet, mobile, tablet and video game related.

Old 10-10-2018, 12:32 PM

Coastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by andyocpfc View Post
I used your link and worked a treat on my Android tv (so far) although it appears a bit sluggish in comparison but that could be the tv lagging. Thanks CP
I think that the sluggishness may be more down to the fact that you're streaming via your t.v and not a dedicated device.
I'm no expert though.
Old 10-10-2018, 12:47 PM

Coastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by smileysmith View Post
Yeah, Andy I reinstalled and it does work now. Nowhere near the standard of links there was before though. Where's all the 1080p gone?!
If you're having no joy with Terrarium tv anymore, and I can't work out how you're not if you're following the youtube vids from Dr Venture, then download this APK...

To view the link you have to Register or Login

Movie HD. I prefer it to Terrarium now. I've had no buffering at all.
Only thing is, you have to get an authorisation code which can be done via email or messaging them on their fb page.
I think it's all explained in the above video.
Old 10-10-2018, 04:52 PM
South London and proud

croydonexile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcroydonexile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcroydonexile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcroydonexile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcroydonexile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcroydonexile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcroydonexile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcroydonexile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcroydonexile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcroydonexile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcroydonexile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
I take it youíll be getting one? How does it differ from your current Z7?
Looking at specs the Z8 will be running Android 8 and the record / time shift features will be be more user friendly.

I've been offered £80 for my Z7 so £50 to upgrade is what I'm weighing up.
Old 10-10-2018, 05:10 PM
South Penge Massive

elgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coastal Palace View Post
If you're having no joy with Terrarium tv anymore, and I can't work out how you're not if you're following the youtube vids from Dr Venture, then download this APK...

Movie HD. I prefer it to Terrarium now. I've had no buffering at all.
Only thing is, you have to get an authorisation code which can be done via email or messaging them on their fb page.
I think it's all explained in the above video.
Cheers Coastal

Russia demonization. Akin to 1930's Germany.

Who funds the anti russia propaganda site bellingcat? http://newsvideo.su/video/9455566
Pretty obvious really.

Its 'man city' not 'city'. You arent from manchester.
Old 10-10-2018, 05:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by elgin eagle View Post
Cheers Coastal
You're welcome, ee.
None of my doing though.
Old 10-10-2018, 05:40 PM

If you've got a fire stick/tv/cube or android box then I strongly suggest you view this bloke's site...

For simpletons of my ilk, this bloke explains stuff so easily and clearly.

I'm not on commission but I wish I was.

Last edited by Coastal Palace; 10-10-2018 at 05:44 PM.
Old 10-10-2018, 07:48 PM

andyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is here
Just downloaded that Movie HD app CP, it looks excellent and a lot quicker than Terrerium. I just used my email so didnít need to make contact via FB etc for a code. Thanks
Old 10-10-2018, 08:09 PM

andyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is here
Is anyoneís terrarium working?

Just opened it up and says Ďno dataí.
Old 10-10-2018, 08:13 PM

Quote:
Is anyoneís terrarium working?

Just opened it up and says Ďno dataí.
You see 'no data' on the HD section, Andy for some reason.

All other sections are A.O.K
Old 10-10-2018, 08:19 PM

Quote:
You see 'no data' on the HD section, Andy for some reason.

All other sections are A.O.K

I see no data in all areas of films now.

Old 10-10-2018, 08:42 PM

Quote:
I see no data in all areas of films now.

Just checked and it's the same for me.

Tv shows are the same.

Looks like the end for Terrarium but Movie HD, Cyberflix (terrarium copy) and Cinema Free (all available on Dr Venture's yt channel) all working.

Imho, Movie HD is just as good as, if not better, than Terrarium anyway.
So no big loss.
Old 10-10-2018, 08:49 PM

Once again though, always keep an eye out here...

Old 10-10-2018, 08:53 PM

Yep, subscribed and follow him on FB now too. Heís a great tutor thatís for sure and makes things look so easy.
Old 10-10-2018, 08:58 PM

Quote:
Yep, subscribed and follow him on FB now too. Heís a great tutor thatís for sure and makes things look so easy.
Mind you, if you're using this stuff to see the latest Walking Dead episode then don't bother.

Old 11-10-2018, 09:28 AM
South London and proud

croydonexile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcroydonexile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcroydonexile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcroydonexile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcroydonexile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcroydonexile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcroydonexile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcroydonexile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcroydonexile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcroydonexile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcroydonexile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
I take it youíll be getting one? How does it differ from your current Z7?
Old 11-10-2018, 11:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by croydonexile View Post

Iíll wait until you get yours and gauge your opinion. I donít need another device but this one intrigues me. Let us know when it goes on sale please
Old 11-10-2018, 11:12 AM

Quote:
Mind you, if you're using this stuff to see the latest Walking Dead episode then don't bother.

Iíve just downloaded the C1berflix app from the same doc fella. Loads and works well to Terrarium (well it is the same). Letís hope that one stays for a while.
Old 11-10-2018, 01:39 PM

Quote:
Iíve just downloaded the C1berflix app from the same doc fella. Loads and works well to Terrarium (well it is the same). Letís hope that one stays for a while.
I hope so too. I'm off this week and I've already pre-loaded 3 firesticks for my neices and my sister and her husband.

I've had enough of that now.
Old 11-10-2018, 01:41 PM

Don't get me wrong, I love them all but these morons can't follow a youtube video???
Old 11-10-2018, 01:46 PM

Quote:
Don't get me wrong, I love them all but these morons can't follow a youtube video???

I feel your pain. I have mates that I try explain all this streaming shit to, how it works, hardware, software etc and they just look at me like Iím talking to them in Swahili! Iíve given up now and just said ďpay for Sky and BTĒ and listen to the games on Radio 5 live.