Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Off Topic General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 19-01-2017, 01:35 PM
ACII

Oddjob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOddjob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOddjob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOddjob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOddjob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOddjob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOddjob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOddjob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOddjob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOddjob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOddjob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Constantly being asked for feedback, I went to Karaoke Box in Birmingham on Friday, by 11am sat morning I had an email asking me to fill out a questionnaire.................
Old 19-01-2017, 01:35 PM
ACII

Oddjob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOddjob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOddjob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOddjob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOddjob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOddjob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOddjob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOddjob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOddjob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOddjob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOddjob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Whistling.
Old 19-01-2017, 01:38 PM
Naughty but nice

fioreuk came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietfioreuk came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietfioreuk came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietfioreuk came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietfioreuk came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietfioreuk came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietfioreuk came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietfioreuk came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietfioreuk came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietfioreuk came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietfioreuk came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hector View Post
Engaging in conversation with work colleague about football then realising they known sod all about football and forever afterwards them stopping me and talking shite
These in general...in plural

CPFC - Top 2 Tiers 1977 to ----

Seasons in the Top Flight - CPFC - 19 BHAFC - 6
Brig**on - Taking it since 1901
Old 19-01-2017, 01:38 PM

Selhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is here
Other people whistling.
Old 19-01-2017, 01:43 PM

PalaceForever came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceForever came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceForever came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceForever came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceForever came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceForever came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceForever came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceForever came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceForever came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceForever came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceForever came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nostrils View Post
Early bird catches the worm and all that...

I get dodgy knees, so stretching them out makes a big difference, though only bother on long haul flights.
You get a pass because of your knees, but apologies in advance for the slightly grumpy look I will give you.
Old 19-01-2017, 01:44 PM
ACII

The phrase ' The Palace Rollercoaster'
Old 19-01-2017, 01:49 PM

WLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oddjob View Post
The phrase ' The Palace Rollercoaster'
The whole paradox of the roller coaster analogy annoys me. When you are going down on a roller coaster it is exciting. When you are going up on a rollercoaster it's boring as f*ck. How does that correlate to football?
Old 19-01-2017, 02:31 PM
Stark Raving Normal

Bangkok Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBangkok Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBangkok Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBangkok Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBangkok Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBangkok Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBangkok Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBangkok Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBangkok Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBangkok Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBangkok Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by thefox View Post
It's the same in Bangkok when you're still drinking at 6 am on a street bar and these muppets trying to jog before they go to work coming huffing and puffing and giving you dirty looks for daring to be pissed at daylight. Seriously lighten up and chose a different route.
Lol, but the state of some of the punters at that time of day who have pulled an all nighter is also a sight to behold around Nana. Not that I'm a jogger. I get more affronted when a motorbike nearly runs me down on the pavement.
Old 19-01-2017, 02:33 PM
Four-eyed shark hunter

Chief Brody Sam the man is hereChief Brody Sam the man is hereChief Brody Sam the man is hereChief Brody Sam the man is hereChief Brody Sam the man is hereChief Brody Sam the man is hereChief Brody Sam the man is hereChief Brody Sam the man is hereChief Brody Sam the man is hereChief Brody Sam the man is hereChief Brody Sam the man is here
Pissed twats moaning about trains late at night.

Quote:
Originally Posted by maestro View Post
He isnt top class mate

He is a limited player who scores goals with his head
Re Benteke - 14 May 2017
Old 19-01-2017, 02:41 PM

richdeniro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrichdeniro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrichdeniro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrichdeniro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrichdeniro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrichdeniro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrichdeniro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrichdeniro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrichdeniro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrichdeniro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrichdeniro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oddjob View Post
People who make social calls on their mobile on the commute into work, there's a woman on my train who is on the phone every morning without fail - what can there possible be to talk about? read a book !
I don't understand these people. I don't even answer my phone if I'm on a train, I feel too self conscious and wouldn't want to get on my fellow commuters nerves.

My heart sinks when I'm sat on a carriage and someone near me decides to make a social call - I honestly think it's some sort of tick because it seems to be the same sort of person, i.e. if the person at the other end of the line has to finish the call before the person has got to their stop then they'll go through their phonebook and find someone else to call and whenever they get to their stop they'll then finish the call. I don't think they can make a train journey without being on the phone.
Old 19-01-2017, 02:43 PM

Selhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by richdeniro View Post
I don't understand these people. I don't even answer my phone if I'm on a train, I feel too self conscious and wouldn't want to get on my fellow commuters nerves.

My heart sinks when I'm sat on a carriage and someone near me decides to make a social call - I honestly think it's some sort of tick because it seems to be the same sort of person, i.e. if the person at the other end of the line has to finish the call before the person has got to their stop then they'll go through their phonebook and find someone else to call and whenever they get to their stop they'll then finish the call. I don't think they can make a train journey without being on the phone.
Start repeating everything they say on the phone back at them and with a devilish smirk on your face.
Old 19-01-2017, 03:07 PM
Monkey Shadow

simplex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsimplex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsimplex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsimplex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsimplex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsimplex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsimplex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsimplex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsimplex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsimplex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsimplex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalaceForever View Post
People who are shorter than 6'1" that sit in the bulkhead/emergency exit seats on planes. You don't need the extra leg room, go sit in a normal seat.
Pay the additional and sit where you want.. anyway if your so tall you may get stuck in the exit
Old 19-01-2017, 03:13 PM
Banned by Moderators

DryRubber came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDryRubber came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDryRubber came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDryRubber came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDryRubber came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDryRubber came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDryRubber came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDryRubber came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDryRubber came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDryRubber came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDryRubber came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Timothy Farron
Old 19-01-2017, 03:18 PM
Got any nuts?

Wolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave View Post
Older folks who go to a fast food place and few they need to take 100 serviettes because they are free.

You know the type.
In fairness they're not quite as annoying as people who take several plastic tea spoons......

And the ******* who stock up their work coffee station with sugars etc.
Old 19-01-2017, 03:28 PM

Nostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalaceForever View Post
You get a pass because of your knees, but apologies in advance for the slightly grumpy look I will give you.
We're going on holiday together? Where are we going?
Old 19-01-2017, 03:53 PM

lewisuk : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelewisuk : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelewisuk : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelewisuk : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelewisuk : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelewisuk : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelewisuk : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelewisuk : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelewisuk : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelewisuk : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelewisuk : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Anyone and I mean anyone who tries to talk to me before i've had my first cup of tea and 9am
Old 19-01-2017, 05:58 PM
South Penge Massive

elgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is here
nobby stiles.

Russia demonization. Akin to 1930's Germany.

Who funds the anti russia propaganda site bellingcat? http://newsvideo.su/video/9455566
Pretty obvious really.

Its 'man city' not 'city'. You arent from manchester.
Old 19-01-2017, 06:06 PM
Mr Irony

Neckinger Eagle Sam the man is hereNeckinger Eagle Sam the man is hereNeckinger Eagle Sam the man is hereNeckinger Eagle Sam the man is hereNeckinger Eagle Sam the man is hereNeckinger Eagle Sam the man is hereNeckinger Eagle Sam the man is hereNeckinger Eagle Sam the man is hereNeckinger Eagle Sam the man is hereNeckinger Eagle Sam the man is hereNeckinger Eagle Sam the man is here
Concrete
Old 19-01-2017, 06:06 PM
Got any nuts?

Wolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by elgin eagle View Post
nobby stiles.
You mean the Manc wanker or Chalfonts?
Old 19-01-2017, 06:10 PM
South Penge Massive

elgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfnipplechips View Post
You mean the Manc wanker or Chalfonts?
Chalfonts mainly. The cream, it does nothing.

Russia demonization. Akin to 1930's Germany.

Who funds the anti russia propaganda site bellingcat? http://newsvideo.su/video/9455566
Pretty obvious really.

Its 'man city' not 'city'. You arent from manchester.