Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Off Topic Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum

Notices

Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum All things computer, internet, mobile, tablet and video game related.

Old 17-07-2017, 04:31 AM

Palaceborn : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalaceborn : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalaceborn : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalaceborn : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalaceborn : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalaceborn : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalaceborn : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalaceborn : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalaceborn : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalaceborn : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalaceborn : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by strawberry mivi View Post
It's all about getting a Raichu in an Ash baseball hat.
I'm seeing 2 or 3 Picachu's a day when i venture out further than around the block.
Here is what i've got. Pichu took me a few days to finally hatch as I've got so many 2km eggs and I haven't been playing much at all.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg ct0QKA5k.jpg (57.1 KB, 21 views)
File Type: jpg Csbsl-NX.jpg (49.8 KB, 23 views)
Old 17-07-2017, 09:40 PM

CPFC since 1989 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC since 1989 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC since 1989 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC since 1989 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC since 1989 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC since 1989 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC since 1989 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC since 1989 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC since 1989 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC since 1989 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC since 1989 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Palaceborn View Post
Here is what i've got. Pichu took me a few days to finally hatch as I've got so many 2km eggs and I haven't been playing much at all.
Nice. Hatched 15+ eggs so far. Currently got 5x5km go the go. This is getting silly.
Old 18-07-2017, 09:12 AM

strawberry mivi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstrawberry mivi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstrawberry mivi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstrawberry mivi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstrawberry mivi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstrawberry mivi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstrawberry mivi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstrawberry mivi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstrawberry mivi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstrawberry mivi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstrawberry mivi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I only have one incubator but a Pichu in the hat popped out yesterday to complete my Ash-hatted collection.
I haven't seen anything new or exciting in weeks though.
Could start to get tedious.
Old 18-07-2017, 11:13 AM
Bombay Bad Boy

Dave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is here
I'm soldiering on, looking forward to Florida and picking up a few heracross next week though.

Still no unknown
Old 18-07-2017, 07:15 PM

CPFC since 1989 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC since 1989 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC since 1989 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC since 1989 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC since 1989 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC since 1989 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC since 1989 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC since 1989 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC since 1989 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC since 1989 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC since 1989 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by strawberry mivi View Post
I only have one incubator but a Pichu in the hat popped out yesterday to complete my Ash-hatted collection.
I haven't seen anything new or exciting in weeks though.
Could start to get tedious.
You did well. I now have 5 10km eggs in my bag. Hopefully one of the 2 2km eggs I'm walking will do it. I'm seriously depleting my coins as I know I have 2-3 days of this event that I can't play much.
Old 18-07-2017, 10:28 PM

Managed one. Luckily this being a shared account I can get help with the walking. I think 7 incubators got bought and therefore about 25 eggs to hatch this one. Typical there's 5x10km eggs now in the bag, when I didn't have a single one for months.

Now to move onto the 2nd account, though if I don't get another one, I'll be content.
Attached Images
File Type: jpeg Screenshot_2017-07-18-22-45-58-379.jpeg (446.4 KB, 12 views)
File Type: jpeg Screenshot_2017-07-18-22-50-31-399.jpeg (306.6 KB, 7 views)
Old Today, 07:28 AM

Superfly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSuperfly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSuperfly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSuperfly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSuperfly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSuperfly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSuperfly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSuperfly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSuperfly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSuperfly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSuperfly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
They're here........and they're huge! Gonna need a big team.
Me and the Mrs are gonna head to the west end and hopefully bump into a crew. Probably looking to get there around 10am. Shout if you can join!
Old Today, 08:17 AM
Bombay Bad Boy

Dave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is here
To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old Today, 08:27 AM

Superfly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSuperfly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSuperfly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSuperfly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSuperfly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSuperfly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSuperfly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSuperfly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSuperfly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSuperfly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSuperfly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
How many battlers did it take Dave?
Old Today, 11:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superfly View Post
How many battlers did it take Dave?
I think the picture he sent doesn't indicate he caught it.
Old Today, 12:54 PM
Bombay Bad Boy

Yeah. I didn't even try.
Old Today, 03:47 PM

Lol Dave. I've got a guy that will arrange raids. When I've got the time and it's local I'll ask if he's trying to get.

Don't know if you guys noticed but between today and tomorrow it's double XP and the eggs are only a third of the distance to walk.

Trying to get this pichu ash hat on the second account as it'll be nice for my daughter and me to have separate accounts.