Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Off Topic » Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum

Notices

Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum All things computer, internet, mobile, tablet and video game related.

Old 19-11-2013, 09:55 PM
Panty Organizer

Funk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is here
Don't think the SSD cost premium makes it worthwhile.

Old 19-11-2013, 10:07 PM

karl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Having to wait a minute to start a game is ridiculous.
Old 06-12-2013, 02:47 PM
This

Galo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGalo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGalo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGalo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGalo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGalo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGalo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGalo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGalo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGalo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGalo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Got one last night.

- Graphics are good but was expecting to cry over how beautiful it is, though might be because of the Tecknica tv from Tesco.
- Fast load time for games
- Great that you can jump out of a game back to the main screen although not totally sure why I would use it.
- Annoying that netflix and the like don't have a tile/box on the main screen
- Same loud fan as the ps3.
- Bit longer in length than the ps3, now overhangs the tv cabinet shelf.
- New controller is amazing except for the missing start button
Old 19-03-2014, 02:52 AM
Panty Organizer

Funk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is here

Quote:
Sony has just announced that virtual reality is coming to the PS4. It's called Project Morpheus.

Part of the announcement involved footage of a VR God of War, PlayStation boss Shuhei Yoshida saying "When I looked down, I saw my body was that of Kratos. That was an empowering experience."

Yoshida directly referenced the Oculus Rift in his presentation, saying "I have an enormous amount of respect for them, and we were inspired and encouraged by the enthusiastic reactions of developers and journalists who tried [the Oculus Rift]".

Note that the headset, pictured above, is not the unit's final design, as Sony is still working on it. That said, here are the prototype's specs:

1080p display with 90-degree field of view
15mm eye relief
1000hz display
Full 360-degree movement
Supports forward prediction
Old 19-03-2014, 08:39 PM
I belong to Yo.

squelchy18 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsquelchy18 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsquelchy18 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsquelchy18 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsquelchy18 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsquelchy18 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsquelchy18 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsquelchy18 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsquelchy18 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsquelchy18 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsquelchy18 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Galo View Post
Got one last night.

- Graphics are good but was expecting to cry over how beautiful it is, though might be because of the Tecknica tv from Tesco.
- Fast load time for games
- Great that you can jump out of a game back to the main screen although not totally sure why I would use it.
- Annoying that netflix and the like don't have a tile/box on the main screen
- Same loud fan as the ps3.
- Bit longer in length than the ps3, now overhangs the tv cabinet shelf.
- New controller is amazing except for the missing start button
The start button is now the options button. They do the same thing.
Old 19-03-2014, 09:29 PM

jobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaceTheAce View Post
I don't get whats going on with the PS4. I'm trying to avoid reading horror stories about faulty systems. Luck of the draw.
To view the link you have to Register or Login

Oh I hate being right
Old 27-03-2014, 02:03 PM
chemical olympics

humpo is like ice, their footing does betrayhumpo is like ice, their footing does betrayhumpo is like ice, their footing does betrayhumpo is like ice, their footing does betrayhumpo is like ice, their footing does betrayhumpo is like ice, their footing does betrayhumpo is like ice, their footing does betrayhumpo is like ice, their footing does betrayhumpo is like ice, their footing does betrayhumpo is like ice, their footing does betrayhumpo is like ice, their footing does betray
bada bada bing

What can be asserted without proof, can be dismissed without proof. Christopher Hitchens
Old 27-03-2014, 02:35 PM

Work Shy Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWork Shy Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWork Shy Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWork Shy Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWork Shy Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWork Shy Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWork Shy Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWork Shy Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWork Shy Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWork Shy Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWork Shy Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
But why would you want to play donkey's years old titles on the PS4?

It's bad enough that for the first year of this rather meh next gen that we will have to play tarted up re-releases of popular PS3 games.
Old 27-03-2014, 02:49 PM
Panty Organizer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Work Shy Eagle View Post
But why would you want to play donkey's years old titles on the PS4?

It's bad enough that for the first year of this rather meh next gen that we will have to play tarted up re-releases of popular PS3 games.
Well, I played every Spyro game on the PS3 when they came thru on PS+.

But I'm confused. Is that article saying it will play PS1 and PS2 discs or that you will download the game and play it off the hard drive?
Old 27-03-2014, 03:38 PM
Ex-Connecticut

CT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is here
What about PS3 games? Do they run on the PS4?
Old 27-03-2014, 03:40 PM

Work Shy Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWork Shy Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWork Shy Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWork Shy Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWork Shy Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWork Shy Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWork Shy Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWork Shy Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWork Shy Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWork Shy Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWork Shy Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Funk Butter View Post
Well, I played every Spyro game on the PS3 when they came thru on PS+.

But I'm confused. Is that article saying it will play PS1 and PS2 discs or that you will download the game and play it off the hard drive?
I appreciate that there is a niche appeal to old PS1 and 2 games but I doubt very much that you will have very many extra textures or effects, but primarily just an upscaling of resolution. Old games are generally better left in the memory is all I was getting at I think.

I would have thought you are talking about downloads otherwise the PS4 would have been BC out of the box.
Old 27-03-2014, 05:54 PM
Panty Organizer

Quote:
Originally Posted by CT_Palace View Post
What about PS3 games? Do they run on the PS4?
I'm thinking that is what Playstation Now will be for. And I'll assume the PS1 and PS2 games will just be downloads since they are probably 50MB files or something.
Old 27-03-2014, 06:56 PM
Ex-Connecticut

CT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Funk Butter View Post
I'm thinking that is what Playstation Now will be for. And I'll assume the PS1 and PS2 games will just be downloads since they are probably 50MB files or something.
I refused to upgrade to the PS4 due to Sony's back-compatabilty policy.
From what you're saying, even though you've paid for the games previously and still have the discs you'll need to pay for them again?
Old 27-03-2014, 09:52 PM
Panty Organizer

Quote:
Here at Slightly Mad Studios we’re always striving for new ways to immerse the player in the race experience beyond the couch, the controller, and the television.

Therefore, building upon all the techniques and features we’ve pioneered in our previous games to simulate a sensation of speed, distance perception, changing focal points, and physically-accurate cockpit and helmet views, we’re proud to announce today that Project CARS will be supporting Project Morpheus giving players a totally fresh and exhilarating new perspective on what it feels like to sit in the cockpit of a high-performance machine screaming around a beautiful location.

That might make getting a PS4 worth it.

Last edited by Funk Butter; 27-03-2014 at 10:04 PM.
Old 16-04-2014, 03:59 PM
its true we're red'n'blue

disco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdisco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdisco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdisco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdisco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdisco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdisco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdisco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdisco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdisco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdisco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
mercenary kings on ps4-free on ps plus

i download it but it says i don't have licence? any ideas? cheers
Old 30-04-2014, 02:30 AM
Panty Organizer

Quote:
One long delay later, the PS4 racing game Driveclub will be out on October 7, Sony announced today. New trailer above.

Driveclub, originally slated as a launch game for the PS4, was delayed last October just before the newest PlayStation came out.
Old 30-04-2014, 10:58 AM
I belong to Yo.

squelchy18 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsquelchy18 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsquelchy18 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsquelchy18 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsquelchy18 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsquelchy18 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsquelchy18 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsquelchy18 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsquelchy18 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsquelchy18 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsquelchy18 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
New update out today, and STILL no friend login notifications or the ability to put our apps/games into folders. Browsing a clogged up UI is becoming a chore.

Come on, Sony. These are features that should have been there from the start.
Old 22-05-2014, 03:14 PM
has jumped ship.

RickyB came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRickyB came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRickyB came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRickyB came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRickyB came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRickyB came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRickyB came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRickyB came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRickyB came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRickyB came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRickyB came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I now have a PS4 and Vita
Old 22-05-2014, 03:35 PM
Chamakh's Hairdresser

rhynoeagle is just too good for yourhynoeagle is just too good for yourhynoeagle is just too good for yourhynoeagle is just too good for yourhynoeagle is just too good for yourhynoeagle is just too good for yourhynoeagle is just too good for yourhynoeagle is just too good for yourhynoeagle is just too good for yourhynoeagle is just too good for yourhynoeagle is just too good for you
Thinking about getting one of these. Although to me it doesn't seem there's anything worth getting as of yet.

Follow me on http://http://twitter.com/RyWalCP
Old 22-05-2014, 04:07 PM
has jumped ship.

RickyB came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRickyB came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRickyB came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRickyB came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRickyB came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRickyB came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRickyB came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRickyB came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRickyB came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRickyB came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRickyB came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Infamous Second Son is pretty cool