Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Ľ Other Sport Ľ World of Sport

Notices

World of Sport Discuss all other sport. Includes betting and gambling threads.

Old 05-07-2018, 08:15 AM
Got any nuts?

Wolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is here
FOC
Old 05-07-2018, 10:53 AM
Tomato Sausage Muncher

Worksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfnipplechips View Post
FOC
Old 07-07-2018, 07:51 AM
Tomato Sausage Muncher

Worksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is here
Played at Coxmoor yesterday. Nice track but blimey, like playing on concrete. The fairways were pretty much just hay dust. Played ok, my iron play seems to be coming back to half decent and my putting was good but I expect that...as a mate once said to me ‘if you couldn’t put, you wouldn’t break 100’ Can’t say I enjoy playing when it’s 28 degrees and in those conditions though really. I was absolutely knackered afterwards.

Temperatures for my Scotland trip next week look to be a very nice and warm 20-23 degrees which should be perfect.
Old 11-07-2018, 10:00 AM

CaterhamEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCaterhamEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCaterhamEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCaterhamEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCaterhamEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCaterhamEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCaterhamEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCaterhamEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCaterhamEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCaterhamEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCaterhamEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Playing Walton Heath, Worplesdon and Wisley in next two weeks. Going to be interesting seeing the Walton Heath fairways on Tuesday... hearing they're pretty firm after this weather!
Old 11-07-2018, 10:34 AM

Spindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Worksop Palace View Post
Just booked in a West Hill and Swinley for late July as well
Our club has a match day at West Hill but it's hogged by some selfish twats who go year on year and don't let others in

Played Knowle in Bristol on Sunday in a match, won 3&2, 4 ball better ball, but as usual the useless pricks in our team lost overall 6-2. Nice course, interesting holes with some steep hills in places. Bone dry like everywhere so some massive drives cracked in places but watered greens keeping them nice and receptive.

Last edited by Spindle; 11-07-2018 at 10:37 AM.
Old 11-07-2018, 11:07 AM

redders2000 sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkredders2000 sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkredders2000 sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkredders2000 sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkredders2000 sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkredders2000 sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkredders2000 sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkredders2000 sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkredders2000 sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkredders2000 sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkredders2000 sings up the sun in a dawn so very dark
Played at Old Thorns last week with our society. We followed the club championship where the greens had been cut and rolled twice in the morning. To say it was putting on glass was an understatement and the course was quite tough. Half decent standard of golfers and the average score was only 27 points !!!
Go to sleep. everything is all right.

I close my eyes, then I drift away
Into the magic night. I softly say
A silent prayerlike dreamers do.
Then I fall asleep to dream my dreams of you.
Old 11-07-2018, 11:17 AM
Got any nuts?

Wolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaterhamEagle View Post
Playing Walton Heath, Worplesdon and Wisley in next two weeks. Going to be interesting seeing the Walton Heath fairways on Tuesday... hearing they're pretty firm after this weather!
Love Worplesdon.

The story goes that there were a pair of old dears who were members and each week used to put their way around the path to the left of the 10th...from tee to green.
Old 13-07-2018, 06:27 AM
Tomato Sausage Muncher

Irvine Bogside was bouncy to say the least. Great track though. Me and my pojo won 3&2 and I did some decent damage. Then the Ailsa yesterday was just unreal. How much water must they have had to put on the course to get in the condition it was in. Incredible golf course. Shot 34 points but we lost 2&1. One of the guys played his tits off and shot 3 over off 7. Just off to play the other course at Turnberry. Security is mad due to big D coming later.

Last edited by Worksop Palace; 14-07-2018 at 06:16 AM.
Old 15-07-2018, 01:50 PM
I'm just cheese

davemorris04 Sam the man is heredavemorris04 Sam the man is heredavemorris04 Sam the man is heredavemorris04 Sam the man is heredavemorris04 Sam the man is heredavemorris04 Sam the man is heredavemorris04 Sam the man is heredavemorris04 Sam the man is heredavemorris04 Sam the man is heredavemorris04 Sam the man is heredavemorris04 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by cpfc4evandeva View Post
I qualified for Woodhall Spa and am playing there at the end of this month
Which course you playing? Itís really good there.
Old 18-07-2018, 12:43 PM

CaterhamEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCaterhamEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCaterhamEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCaterhamEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCaterhamEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCaterhamEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCaterhamEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCaterhamEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCaterhamEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCaterhamEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCaterhamEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Love Worplesdon.

The story goes that there were a pair of old dears who were members and each week used to put their way around the path to the left of the 10th...from tee to green.
Worplesdon cancelled

Walton Heath left me underwhelmed. I'm glad I've played it, but won't rush back.
Old 18-07-2018, 07:54 PM
Heshlo Kitty

cpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by davemorris04 View Post
Which course you playing? Itís really good there.
The Bracken. I think itís the lesser of the two courses but Iím not complaining when itís free
Old 18-07-2018, 08:55 PM
I'm not divorced

Golf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is here
Quote:
FOC
Who let lefties on the golf thread?
Old 19-07-2018, 02:15 PM
Tomato Sausage Muncher

Quote:
Originally Posted by cpfc4evandeva View Post
The Bracken. I think itís the lesser of the two courses but Iím not complaining when itís free
Nice course
Old 19-07-2018, 02:20 PM
I'm not divorced

Golf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is here
Woods walking to the first tee like he has fused verterbrś
Old 19-07-2018, 02:44 PM
moving forward

art malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Golf Boy View Post
May have just shoved something up his arse.
Old 19-07-2018, 03:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Golf Boy View Post
looking pretty comfortable now he's up and running!
Old 19-07-2018, 03:37 PM
Heshlo Kitty

cpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is here
He does look like a bloke who’s got a dodgy back though. Because he can ‘take it easy’ and just use irons this week, I think he’s in with a chance. Putting has looked solid so far.
Old 20-07-2018, 04:24 PM
I'm not divorced

Why have American golfers got such funny names? They've always been weird through the years. I noticed a Bronson Burgoon in the field today.
Old 20-07-2018, 04:27 PM
I'm not divorced

as well as a Bryson, Chez, Patton, Chesson, Beau, Xander, Webb and there is even one called Tiger there.
Old 20-07-2018, 06:18 PM
Heshlo Kitty

Brooks too. Brandt is another.

A good observation. Are they their legit names though, or are American golfers a bit like Brazilian footballers?