Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Ľ Other Sport Ľ World of Sport

Notices

World of Sport Discuss all other sport. Includes betting and gambling threads.

Old 10-09-2018, 11:43 PM
The Spiky One

Hedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spindle View Post
Lol unhappy with girls at each venue they are in for each airline now too
Say that again in English....
Old 11-09-2018, 07:01 AM

Spindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is here
It is in English you dumb yank
Old 11-09-2018, 10:24 AM

Fat Andy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFat Andy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFat Andy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFat Andy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFat Andy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFat Andy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFat Andy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFat Andy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFat Andy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFat Andy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFat Andy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Worksop Palace View Post
That was years ago ?
As I said it's happened again, recently. Lovely bloke but obviously not a good head for business
Old 11-09-2018, 10:25 AM

Fat Andy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFat Andy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFat Andy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFat Andy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFat Andy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFat Andy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFat Andy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFat Andy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFat Andy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFat Andy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFat Andy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Golf Boy View Post
Not the only issue with TB if the rumours are true.
Very true...It's a funny world or a sign that golf isn't as box office as other sports. As some of the stories make any footballers stories pale into insignificance
Old 11-09-2018, 10:28 AM
Got any nuts?

Wolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is here
Tease
Old 11-09-2018, 12:02 PM
I'm not divorced

Golf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Andy View Post
As I said it's happened again, recently. Lovely bloke but obviously not a good head for business
Why not just spread the money in solid stock and property, or better still just put it in the bank and spend it when you need something. FFS. Stung twice. I ought to quote Lady Bracknell.
Old 11-09-2018, 12:05 PM
I'm not divorced

Golf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is here
Is Stenson mates with Russ UK?
Old 11-09-2018, 02:59 PM

Spindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is here
Well he was...
Old 11-09-2018, 05:45 PM

Stinger1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStinger1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStinger1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStinger1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStinger1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStinger1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStinger1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStinger1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStinger1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStinger1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStinger1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Andy View Post
I'm sorry but someone has told you complete bollocks. Unless all your talking about is failed restaurant venture then maybe but being done over on a serious level no.
Old 11-09-2018, 06:03 PM
I'm not divorced

Quote:
Originally Posted by CamberleyEagle View Post
I believe there's a baby Bjorn somewhere who was the result of a Boris Becker-style 5 second encounter. On an aeroplane with a flight attendant rather than in a broom cupboard, so he's clearly a classier cad than Becker.
That news was released the same week Tigers missus attacked him with a 4 iron, so it was buried. Still, TB’s missus’s parents financed him in the early days so i bet that was a lovely Xmas dinner with the in -laws when that news came out.
Old 11-09-2018, 08:25 PM

CamberleyEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCamberleyEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCamberleyEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCamberleyEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCamberleyEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCamberleyEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCamberleyEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCamberleyEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCamberleyEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCamberleyEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCamberleyEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
But I heard that his teeth were knocked out by the impact of the crash and that his missus used the 4 iron to smash the car windows to free him from the wreckage.

Tiger Woods, what a lad.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Golf Boy View Post
That news was released the same week Tigers missus attacked him with a 4 iron, so it was buried. Still, TBís missusís parents financed him in the early days so i bet that was a lovely Xmas dinner with the in -laws when that news came out.
Old 17-09-2018, 05:00 PM
Bring Back Elgin

Worksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is here
I’m a jammy bugger ...

Just had a last minute Larry invite to play Stoke Park tomorrow with overnight and meal etc as well. Looks a great place and I’ve heard plenty about it.

Anyone played it ?
Old 17-09-2018, 05:56 PM

adrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is here
Quote:
Iím a jammy bugger ...

Just had a last minute Larry invite to play Stoke Park tomorrow with overnight and meal etc as well. Looks a great place and Iíve heard plenty about it.

Anyone played it ?
Yeah not a bad track, quite open in a lot of places. One the holes is quite famous in that Augusta modelled one of theirs after it.

I had a massive suite when I stayed there which was great, food was average, oddjob didn't put in an appearance.

Mind you nor has Johnny English whenever I have played Brockett Hall
Old 17-09-2018, 06:01 PM
Got any nuts?

Wolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is here
Quote:
Iím a jammy bugger ...

Just had a last minute Larry invite to play Stoke Park tomorrow with overnight and meal etc as well. Looks a great place and Iíve heard plenty about it.

Anyone played it ?
Shithole.

Bed bugs in the rooms and one star scores on the doors....
Old 17-09-2018, 07:41 PM
Bring Back Elgin

Worksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfnipplechips View Post
Shithole.

Bed bugs in the rooms and one star scores on the doors....
You tinker
Old 17-09-2018, 11:05 PM
The Spiky One

Hedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is here
Dug my clubs out of mothballs and went to the driving range today. First time I've hit a golf ball for probably 15 years minimum.

It wasn't pretty, and I'm glad I only got a small basket of balls this first time.

Clubs felt like swinging a bowling ball on the end of a piece of string! Biggest problem was my balance was all off... I kept falling forward or back after (sort of) hitting the ball.

I'm ready to go back again though - I enjoyed it in a masochist sort of way.
Old 18-09-2018, 04:47 AM
Heshlo Kitty

cpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is here
If you can afford them, do lessons. Especially as you’re pretty much starting again, so you shouldn’t have any pre-conceived notions about what’s right and wrong, and you’re unlikely to have any deeply ingrained bad habits.
Old 18-09-2018, 08:18 AM
Regretting my username...

stinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hedgehog View Post
Dug my clubs out of mothballs and went to the driving range today. First time I've hit a golf ball for probably 15 years minimum.

It wasn't pretty, and I'm glad I only got a small basket of balls this first time.

Clubs felt like swinging a bowling ball on the end of a piece of string! Biggest problem was my balance was all off... I kept falling forward or back after (sort of) hitting the ball.

I'm ready to go back again though - I enjoyed it in a masochist sort of way.
I dread to think what state the grips on the clubs are in

Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
Old 18-09-2018, 03:08 PM

Mike Douglas is like ice, their footing does betrayMike Douglas is like ice, their footing does betrayMike Douglas is like ice, their footing does betrayMike Douglas is like ice, their footing does betrayMike Douglas is like ice, their footing does betrayMike Douglas is like ice, their footing does betrayMike Douglas is like ice, their footing does betrayMike Douglas is like ice, their footing does betrayMike Douglas is like ice, their footing does betrayMike Douglas is like ice, their footing does betrayMike Douglas is like ice, their footing does betray
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hedgehog View Post
I enjoyed it in a masochist sort of way.
Sounds familiar
Old 18-09-2018, 03:20 PM
The Spiky One

Quote:
Originally Posted by cpfc4evandeva View Post
If you can afford them, do lessons. Especially as youíre pretty much starting again, so you shouldnít have any pre-conceived notions about whatís right and wrong, and youíre unlikely to have any deeply ingrained bad habits.
I was thinking that... just hitting 50 balls in a row with bad technique wasn't doing me any favours. And my body is telling me this morning I was doing something very wrong!

Quote:
Originally Posted by stinky View Post
I dread to think what state the grips on the clubs are in
Didn't seem too bad once I cleaned the cobwebs and mice piss off of them.