Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club Away Fans End

Notices

Away Fans End The away fans end

Old 04-07-2011, 02:59 PM
Benevolence personified

Vince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by 917L
A player like him?

Who do you think he is, Ronaldo?

It has long been the primary lament of CPFC that we have had to admire from afar the riches on display at Peterborough United.
Old 04-07-2011, 03:00 PM
Wears a magic hat

AmericanEAGLE. is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandAmericanEAGLE. is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandAmericanEAGLE. is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandAmericanEAGLE. is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandAmericanEAGLE. is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandAmericanEAGLE. is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandAmericanEAGLE. is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandAmericanEAGLE. is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandAmericanEAGLE. is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandAmericanEAGLE. is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandAmericanEAGLE. is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expand
Quote:
Originally Posted by old git
Not you BB. Disappeared when we took Murray.
Hahaha ok makes alot more sense now.
he is a wanker and doesn't dersve to wear the shirt
Old 04-07-2011, 03:00 PM

Bombadier Botty lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnBombadier Botty lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnBombadier Botty lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnBombadier Botty lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnBombadier Botty lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnBombadier Botty lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnBombadier Botty lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnBombadier Botty lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnBombadier Botty lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnBombadier Botty lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnBombadier Botty lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawn
Quote:
Originally Posted by 917L
Stupidity?

Who knows, you chose not to up whatever your offer was to Murray so he walked.

You still wanted to keep him though, and if you had CMS wouldnt be signing
You speak the truth. Strange one in all honesty.
Old 04-07-2011, 03:01 PM
Banned by Moderators

Ding Dong has to read the song lyrics on the big screenDing Dong has to read the song lyrics on the big screenDing Dong has to read the song lyrics on the big screenDing Dong has to read the song lyrics on the big screenDing Dong has to read the song lyrics on the big screenDing Dong has to read the song lyrics on the big screenDing Dong has to read the song lyrics on the big screenDing Dong has to read the song lyrics on the big screenDing Dong has to read the song lyrics on the big screenDing Dong has to read the song lyrics on the big screenDing Dong has to read the song lyrics on the big screen
Quote:
Originally Posted by AmericanEAGLE.
30 plus years in the top flight

Moving to a new ground in a couple of years' time.

Still have Ambrose, Clyne, Speroni, Zaha, and some 22 goal striker from BHA named Murray..maybe you've heard of him? Owners with money and a young manager.

Scared of an enemy who plays us for a year then drops into the abyss known as League One for 10 years at a time?

Piss off now you f*cking fool.

Come on now, even you would agree that we did well just to survive as a club the past 14 years.!!!!! We are ( and rightly so ) celebrating a new era, even you lot should be embracing the renewed rivalry.
Old 04-07-2011, 03:02 PM
Dougie 21/03/2007

milky87 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmilky87 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmilky87 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmilky87 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmilky87 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmilky87 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmilky87 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmilky87 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmilky87 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmilky87 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmilky87 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
So Brighton have signed a player who has spent his whole career in the 3rd tier and below and Palace sign a player who within the last 12 months has played Premier League and World Cup football.

You do the math
Old 04-07-2011, 03:04 PM

Gathers54 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGathers54 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGathers54 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGathers54 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGathers54 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGathers54 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGathers54 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGathers54 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGathers54 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGathers54 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGathers54 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ding Dong
PALACE:

A struggling team that's in decline

Best Players leaving

Sh*te ground

Future looking bleak

Scared of your favourite enemy

Shall I go on !!!!!!!
Like i said previously on other threads, Palace were on the decline and during admin we still didn't get relegated!! Where were you? Didnt see you last season..? Nor the one before that... and so on.

You have the nerve to comment on our stadium with the ground you were playing at? LOL!! You have to laugh. Our stadium is 10x better than your old one and our new one will be 10x better than your current one!

Best players... All of one player. Poor argument when you lost your top goalscorer to your rivals on a free. Then had to pay 3m to replace him.

Dunno about other Palace fans but future is looking up for me. Good young passionate manager, Experience in Lennie and genuine fans as owners. You carry on trying to buy success, we all know what will happen in the long run.

Scared of you...LOL! who the hell are Brighton? As far as i'm concerned, I haven't even looked in your direction as you were no where to be seen! Your not seen...but you losers are heard. And with the comments you come out with you look stupid.

Brighton fans had nothing else to shout about for the last 25 years so it was fairly obvious you losers would burst your bubble after years of anticipation.. Enjoy it whilst it lasts. Trust me, it wont last long when reality sets in.
Old 04-07-2011, 03:05 PM

lewisham eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelewisham eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelewisham eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelewisham eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelewisham eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelewisham eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelewisham eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelewisham eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelewisham eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelewisham eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelewisham eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
More likely to get you in real financial troubles. Ridiculous transfer fee, must be on very high wages to have signed for you ahead of all the other clubs interested and he isnt excatly a spring chicken is 27 years old so will not have a big re-sell value.
Old 04-07-2011, 03:07 PM

Bombadier Botty lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnBombadier Botty lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnBombadier Botty lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnBombadier Botty lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnBombadier Botty lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnBombadier Botty lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnBombadier Botty lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnBombadier Botty lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnBombadier Botty lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnBombadier Botty lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnBombadier Botty lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawn
Quote:
Originally Posted by lewisham eagle
More likely to get you in real financial troubles. Ridiculous transfer fee, must be on very high wages to have signed for you ahead of all the other clubs interested and he isnt excatly a spring chicken is 27 years old so will not have a big re-sell value.
Bloom's no idiot, you don't get to have his portfolio by being a headless chicken. The club is in very good hands, no matter what Palace fans may think.
Old 04-07-2011, 03:09 PM

Gathers54 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGathers54 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGathers54 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGathers54 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGathers54 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGathers54 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGathers54 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGathers54 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGathers54 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGathers54 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGathers54 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bombadier Botty
Bloom's no idiot, you don't get to have his portfolio by being a headless chicken. The club is in very good hands, no matter what Palace fans may think.
keep telling yourself that...will calm the nerves
Old 04-07-2011, 03:11 PM
Let it Be

Riccardo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRiccardo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRiccardo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRiccardo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRiccardo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRiccardo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRiccardo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRiccardo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRiccardo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRiccardo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRiccardo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
I hope we can remind you of this comment come the end of next season.
Old 04-07-2011, 03:11 PM

lewisham eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelewisham eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelewisham eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelewisham eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelewisham eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelewisham eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelewisham eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelewisham eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelewisham eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelewisham eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelewisham eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Well spending 3 million and massive wages on CMS doesnt seem like astute buisness to me. If you dont go up things could easily go really tits up and this is coming from someone who have watched Palace do similar with the likes of Kuqi only to see what that lead to
Old 04-07-2011, 03:12 PM

Penstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
CMS obviously liked the Premiership vision he was sold by Gusatavo - stadium 30k capacity approved by Christmas, 15m training facility on the way (I won't go on)

Strange then that he didn't go to Leicester or W Ham who are virually dead certs for promotion, sorry to upset you but you aren't.

He came to you most likely because he wouldn't get a starting place at the other teams and they wouldn't pay the wages/ transfer fee for a League 1 player who would be no good to them in the Premiership.

Silly money for an average player.
Old 04-07-2011, 03:12 PM
Crying Plastic

Lambeth Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLambeth Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLambeth Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLambeth Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLambeth Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLambeth Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLambeth Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLambeth Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLambeth Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLambeth Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLambeth Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
11 goals last time at this level. Worth 2.5 million? You have got to be joking. Welcome to the space that we used to inhabit Brighton, hopefully you will end up in the same place we did but not get out of it.

"Watford please please please beat this lot"
Old 04-07-2011, 03:14 PM
Banned by Moderators

Ding Dong has to read the song lyrics on the big screenDing Dong has to read the song lyrics on the big screenDing Dong has to read the song lyrics on the big screenDing Dong has to read the song lyrics on the big screenDing Dong has to read the song lyrics on the big screenDing Dong has to read the song lyrics on the big screenDing Dong has to read the song lyrics on the big screenDing Dong has to read the song lyrics on the big screenDing Dong has to read the song lyrics on the big screenDing Dong has to read the song lyrics on the big screenDing Dong has to read the song lyrics on the big screen
Let's be honest, your'e all shitting yourselves about our renewed rivalry !!! It's almost like you're going to cry.......grow some for f*ck sake !!!

Tony Bloom & Gus Poyet - LEGENDS !!!
Old 04-07-2011, 03:14 PM
Fresh Vince of Hilaire

Psychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is here
Quote:
Bloom is a professional gambler you stupid vagina.
Old 04-07-2011, 03:16 PM

Quote:
Let's be honest, your'e all shitting yourselves about our renewed rivalry !!! It's almost like you're going to cry.......grow some for f*ck sake !!!

Cry....LMFAO. This guy is clearly a stand up comedian.

Like i said before, CMS is a good player and would like him here BUT never for that kind of money. Desperation has led you to pay that money and a its a sign of inexperience.
Old 04-07-2011, 03:17 PM
Crying Plastic

Lambeth Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLambeth Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLambeth Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLambeth Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLambeth Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLambeth Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLambeth Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLambeth Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLambeth Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLambeth Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLambeth Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
It's almost like you're going to cry.
I've been crying, with laughter, since I found out a Gollum lookalike had been mugged off for 2.5 million for a League 1 player.

"Watford please please please beat this lot"
Old 04-07-2011, 03:17 PM
Wears a magic hat

AmericanEAGLE. is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandAmericanEAGLE. is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandAmericanEAGLE. is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandAmericanEAGLE. is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandAmericanEAGLE. is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandAmericanEAGLE. is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandAmericanEAGLE. is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandAmericanEAGLE. is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandAmericanEAGLE. is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandAmericanEAGLE. is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandAmericanEAGLE. is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expand
Quote:

Remember the last time you lot were excited about renewing the rivalry after 10 plus years...

Just in case you forgot..
he is a wanker and doesn't dersve to wear the shirt
Old 04-07-2011, 03:20 PM
Banned by Moderators

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gathers54
Cry....LMFAO. This guy is clearly a stand up comedian.

Like i said before, CMS is a good player and would like him here BUT never for that kind of money. Desperation has led you to pay that money and a its a sign of inexperience.
What a stupid comment.......it's not desperation at all. Clearly we are a club on the up, with new stadium, higher division, wealthy chairman etc etc and building for the future !!! Deperation it is NOT !!
Old 04-07-2011, 03:21 PM
Red with brass buttons

Jordan's Jacket Sam the man is hereJordan's Jacket Sam the man is hereJordan's Jacket Sam the man is hereJordan's Jacket Sam the man is hereJordan's Jacket Sam the man is hereJordan's Jacket Sam the man is hereJordan's Jacket Sam the man is hereJordan's Jacket Sam the man is hereJordan's Jacket Sam the man is hereJordan's Jacket Sam the man is hereJordan's Jacket Sam the man is here
I'm glad you've signed a semi-decent player, albeit paying well over the odds. You need to strengthen your team to at least give us some sort of game.