Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Ľ Crystal Palace Football Club Ľ Away Fans End

Notices

Away Fans End The away fans end

Old 21-06-2018, 07:28 PM

Maiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by thereichstuff View Post
Didnít he get banned last time after some comments about a bereavement?
Yep, I was the victim of that one. Posted by 17Plus Brain Cells. I didn't actually see it but it must have been bad, cos the mods banned him immediately.
Sincerely hope this Clown fella isn't one and the same as that imbecile, but they do seem to use multiple accounts (and then claim they don't!)
Old 21-06-2018, 07:52 PM

Eagleinsussex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleinsussex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleinsussex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleinsussex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleinsussex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleinsussex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleinsussex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleinsussex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleinsussex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleinsussex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleinsussex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maiden Eagle View Post
Yep, I was the victim of that one. Posted by 17Plus Brain Cells. I didn't actually see it but it must have been bad, cos the mods banned him immediately.
Sincerely hope this Clown fella isn't one and the same as that imbecile, but they do seem to use multiple accounts (and then claim they don't!)
It's so fvcking obvious that they do, some posts are so similar, two club wankers and two Account wankers

Never was a truer word spoken !
Old 21-06-2018, 07:55 PM
Once More Into The Fray

Joe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is here
3-2.

Cheers.
Old 21-06-2018, 08:11 PM

elgrande came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietelgrande came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietelgrande came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietelgrande came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietelgrande came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietelgrande came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietelgrande came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietelgrande came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietelgrande came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietelgrande came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietelgrande came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by EagleEater View Post
It's the Palace way!
No you Falmer ****wit finishing above the shower of shit Falmer FC is the palace way....no **** off back to that whore drug infested place you call home.

Or come back on here when you actually have the bottle to come to selhurst,plastic cowardly ****.
Old 21-06-2018, 09:00 PM

C-Sider C-Sider C-Sider C-Sider C-Sider C-Sider C-Sider C-Sider C-Sider C-Sider C-Sider
Quote:
Originally Posted by SJ'sLoveMonkey View Post
The Major, Crystal Phallus and now your current one. **** me you have more aliases than Kim Philby old son
To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 22-06-2018, 03:13 AM
Spottieottiedopalicious

SJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by ColoColo12 View Post
Accusing me of being another poster is something he does when he's lost the argument, it's last resort.
Argument? Hardly old chum Iím just stating a footballing fact you think that Iím getting rattled by a post count? Strange individual
Horrible day. Don't even know why I went, after the home game 'experience.' Will not visit SE25 again. With others as a 'guest' in their antiquated main stand. Constant abuse, intimidating each time we scored. Never been so pleased to lose.

Cooler than a Polar Bears Toenail
Old 22-06-2018, 03:17 AM
Spottieottiedopalicious

SJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is here
Quote:
It's the Palace way!
And whatís the Brighton way then? Oh yeah losing your ground because you didnít give a wank, whore yourself about like homeless hobos, beg other clubs for help by rattling buckets outside their grounds and then leeching off one individual whilst losing millions, lambasting other clubs for being cheats! Biggest hypocrites in football
Horrible day. Don't even know why I went, after the home game 'experience.' Will not visit SE25 again. With others as a 'guest' in their antiquated main stand. Constant abuse, intimidating each time we scored. Never been so pleased to lose.

Old 22-06-2018, 07:21 AM

Spindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by smileysmith View Post

**** me you really do have the shittest retorts don't you. (As usual, with no self awareness).

2/10 Must try harder.
I think you meant

"3-2, Try as hard as they like we dominate"
Old 22-06-2018, 07:44 AM

Spindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Anyway, you have only been in existence for 8 years so not sure where you get this 31/32 shit from?
^^^^ lol writing off ALL historical success against us.
Old 22-06-2018, 09:12 AM
Got my eagle eye on you.

smileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is here
Quote:
You have 32 THOUSAND posts on a forum, your opinion is instantly null and void when you reach that level of sad f***ery.
Jesus H Christ.

You are an astonishing level of stupid.

Not only have you registered multiple times here. You are not even a fan of this club. Your attempts to wind people up have literally never succeeded, but always manage to make you appear like the thick lonely **** you are.

Not only that but you are here because you support a team so shit it hasn't been a rival to it's rivals in decades. The team you support has experienced humiliation after humiliation at our hands. Palace fans literally don't have to do anything but laugh at you - as we do.

You then attempt to insult people with post count.

Brilliant.

You utter imbecile.

Please keep posting here. You're priceless. I'm sure I speak for many others here to say your attempts on here keep us all very amused. Here, have a free thumbs up in thanks.

Last edited by smileysmith; 22-06-2018 at 01:15 PM.
Old 22-06-2018, 09:27 AM

Eagleinsussex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleinsussex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleinsussex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleinsussex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleinsussex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleinsussex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleinsussex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleinsussex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleinsussex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleinsussex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleinsussex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Jesus H Christ.

You are an astonishing level of stupid.

Not only have you registered multiple times here. You are not even a fan of this club. You're attempts to wind people up have literally never succeeded, but always manage to make you appear like the thick lonely **** you are.

Not only that but you are here because you support a team so shit it hasn't been a rival to it's rivals in decades. The team you support has experienced humiliation after humiliation at our hands. Palace fans literally don't have to do anything but laugh at you - as we do.

Brilliant.

You utter imbecile.

Please keep posting here. You're priceless. I'm sure I speak for many others here to say your attempts on here keep us all very amused. Here, have a free thumbs up in thanks.

Cocothe provides hours of entertainment

Never was a truer word spoken !
Old 22-06-2018, 10:51 AM

He's the pinnacle of div
Old 22-06-2018, 11:28 AM
Spottieottiedopalicious

He thinks post counts are more embarrassing than THIRTY ONE OUT OF THIRTY TWO seasons. Speaks volumes about him. Probably another post 2011 Tarquin

Old 22-06-2018, 12:17 PM

Maiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
And whatís the Brighton way then? Oh yeah losing your ground because you didnít give a wank, whore yourself about like homeless hobos, beg other clubs for help by rattling buckets outside their grounds and then leeching off one individual whilst losing millions, lambasting other clubs for being cheats! Biggest hypocrites in football
You forgot to mention that when they went up in 16/17, they had the highest wage bill in the C'Ship, apart from the 3 previously relegated teams from the Prem.
Yep, doing it the right way (the expensive way)
Old 22-06-2018, 01:47 PM

ColoColo12 ColoColo12 ColoColo12 ColoColo12 ColoColo12 ColoColo12 ColoColo12 ColoColo12 ColoColo12 ColoColo12 ColoColo12
Quote:
Not only have you registered multiple times here.
Care to prove that? Didn't think so.

Quote:
Your attempts to wind people up have literally never succeeded.
Can i just say, you're doing a great job of not showing it. Here's me thinking with your constant replies, and now a long-winded speech at 10 in the morning, that you were just a tad wound up about something.

Quote:
This has touched a nerve, truth hurts buddy. 32 THOUSAND though.

Quote:
Rattled.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spindle View Post
He's the pinnacle of div
Oh Desperate Dwindle, you're one of my favourite posters. Joining BHA facebook groups then bragging about it, constantly quoting NSC, Predicting all our results half an hour after the fixtures were released was the icing though.

Quote:
He thinks post counts are more embarrassing than THIRTY ONE OUT OF THIRTY TWO seasons. Speaks volumes about him. Probably another post 2011 Tarquin
Are you still trying? TEN THOUSAND posts on NSC, there's no coming back from that sweetheart.
Old 22-06-2018, 01:52 PM
Got my eagle eye on you.

smileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is here
^ By his logic, simply replying shows he's winding us up.

Funny how it doesn't work the other way, in his head.

The ****wit.
Old 22-06-2018, 01:53 PM
Spottieottiedopalicious

Quote:
Care to prove that? Didn't think so.

Can i just say, you're doing a great job of not showing it. Here's me thinking with your constant replies, and now a long-winded speech at 10 in the morning, that you were just a tad wound up about something.

This has touched a nerve, truth hurts buddy. 32 THOUSAND though.

Rattled.

Oh Desperate Dwindle, you're one of my favourite posters. Joining BHA facebook groups then bragging about it, constantly quoting NSC, Predicting all our results half an hour after the fixtures were released was the icing though.

Are you still trying? TEN THOUSAND posts on NSC, there's no coming back from that sweetheart.
Oh there is sweet cheeks 31 out of 32

Old 22-06-2018, 01:55 PM
Spottieottiedopalicious

Quote:

The ****wit.
as I said strange individual

Old 22-06-2018, 02:01 PM

ColoColo12 ColoColo12 ColoColo12 ColoColo12 ColoColo12 ColoColo12 ColoColo12 ColoColo12 ColoColo12 ColoColo12 ColoColo12
Quote:

The ****wit.
All my replies are light-hearted darling. Not once have i called anyone a c***, or replied with an essay on how i'm not being wound up.

Quote:
Oh there is sweet cheeks 31 out of 32
I'll happily take that from any other Palace fan on here, just not a Palace Plonker with TEN THOUSAND posts on NSC.
Old 22-06-2018, 02:02 PM
Spottieottiedopalicious

Quote:
All my replies are light-hearted darling. Not once have i called anyone a c***, or replied with an essay on how i'm not being wound up.

I'll happily take that from any other Palace fan on here, just not a Palace Plonker with TEN THOUSAND posts on NSC.
You're struggling now son give up eh you're embarrassing yourself more than normal