Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club Away Fans End

Notices

Away Fans End The away fans end

Old 22-06-2018, 02:05 PM

ColoColo12 ColoColo12 ColoColo12 ColoColo12 ColoColo12 ColoColo12 ColoColo12 ColoColo12 ColoColo12 ColoColo12 ColoColo12
Quote:
Originally Posted by SJ'sLoveMonkey View Post
You're struggling now son give up eh you're embarrassing yourself more than normal
Quick mate, accuse me of being another poster, that's usually your last resort.

TEN THOUSAND
Old 22-06-2018, 02:08 PM
Spottieottiedopalicious

SJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by ColoColo12 View Post

TEN THOUSAND
31 I repeat 31 out of 32 seasons! Sod me I would never show my face on a rivals board with that on my clubs record. Fair play that you are still trying to argue the toss but 31 out of 32 eh? You are shite
Horrible day. Don't even know why I went, after the home game 'experience.' Will not visit SE25 again. With others as a 'guest' in their antiquated main stand. Constant abuse, intimidating each time we scored. Never been so pleased to lose.

Cooler than a Polar Bears Toenail

grand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:

TEN THOUSAND
3 ******* 2 !! have you paid your bet yet cocksucker?
Got my eagle eye on you.

smileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is here
Quote:
All my replies are light-hearted darling. Not once have i called anyone a c***, or replied with an essay on how i'm not being wound up.
Just because you are too stupid to write more than a few words ...

I'll give you A for effort. Nothing stops you coming back for more - which is nice.
Old 22-06-2018, 02:12 PM
Got my eagle eye on you.

smileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is here
This was a fun game.

Old 22-06-2018, 02:13 PM

ColoColo12 ColoColo12 ColoColo12 ColoColo12 ColoColo12 ColoColo12 ColoColo12 ColoColo12 ColoColo12 ColoColo12 ColoColo12
Quote:
Originally Posted by grand aigle View Post
3 ******* 2 !! have you paid your bet yet cocksucker?
Channel 4 need to make a documentary about you.

Quote:
31 I repeat 31 out of 32 seasons! Sod me I would never show my face on a rivals board with that on my clubs record. Fair play that you are still trying to argue the toss but 31 out of 32 eh? You are shite
Old 22-06-2018, 02:16 PM
Spottieottiedopalicious

SJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is here
Quote:
Channel 4 need to make a documentary about you.

Rattled
Horrible day. Don't even know why I went, after the home game 'experience.' Will not visit SE25 again. With others as a 'guest' in their antiquated main stand. Constant abuse, intimidating each time we scored. Never been so pleased to lose.

Old 22-06-2018, 02:17 PM

Quote:
Rattled
Old 22-06-2018, 02:19 PM
Spottieottiedopalicious

Quote:
even more rattled

Old 22-06-2018, 02:20 PM
Spottieottiedopalicious

31 I mean thirty ******* one

Old 22-06-2018, 02:21 PM

Quote:
even more rattled

Old 22-06-2018, 02:22 PM

grand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
3-2
Old 22-06-2018, 02:23 PM
Spottieottiedopalicious

Quote:

31 Jesus that's a lot of dominance that

Old 22-06-2018, 02:25 PM

Quote:
31 Jesus that's a lot of dominance that
10,000, that's a lot of posts that.

Old 22-06-2018, 02:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by smileysmith View Post
Just because you are too stupid to write more than a few words ...

I'll give you A for effort. Nothing stops you coming back for more - which is nice.
hes an IT expert dont ya know?
in a previous incarnation he made 130 posts in 1 day on here
Old 22-06-2018, 02:26 PM
Spottieottiedopalicious

Quote:

It's not as if I posted on there when we weren't utterly dominant over you either is it? Silly me I would have had to go back 31 years to do that

Old 22-06-2018, 02:27 PM

Quote:
It's not as if I posted on there when we weren't utterly dominant over you either is it? Silly me I would have had to go back 31 years to do that

Old 22-06-2018, 02:27 PM
Got my eagle eye on you.

He's beyond rattled.

He's suicidal.

Well, at least he should be.

To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 22-06-2018, 02:29 PM

Quote:

ffs youre boring!!
Old 22-06-2018, 02:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by smileysmith View Post
He's beyond rattled.

He's suicidal.

Well, at least he should be.

You have so many posts, there isn't a gif online for 32,000.