Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

Old 03-11-2017, 05:10 PM
moving forward

art malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by AndyStreet View Post
Just sounds like a bad case of deja vu to me.
Gray ja vu
Old 03-11-2017, 05:14 PM
Wondering why it matters!

Martin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by MFBias View Post
I was very confused when the Andy Gray question which was read twice with the same answer with 10s of radio silence as if someone had dropped the mic inbetween. I imagine it was a part you ment to cut out, but it left me thinking had I just entered a Whitehole.
Ahhh, I thought I must have screwed up and rewound it somehow.
Old 03-11-2017, 05:42 PM

Bryan Sam the man is hereBryan Sam the man is hereBryan Sam the man is hereBryan Sam the man is hereBryan Sam the man is hereBryan Sam the man is hereBryan Sam the man is hereBryan Sam the man is hereBryan Sam the man is hereBryan Sam the man is hereBryan Sam the man is here
I’ve always had the same theory as James about ET and Halloween.

Before then all we did was sit at home watching Hammer Horror films.

I had no idea what was going on when I first watched ET.
Old 03-11-2017, 06:08 PM
Behind Enemy Lines.

MFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Martin H View Post
Ahhh, I thought I must have screwed up and rewound it somehow.
Yeah me too, I thought it was pocket scrubbing.
Old 03-11-2017, 06:28 PM

stumpy feelers came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstumpy feelers came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstumpy feelers came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstumpy feelers came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstumpy feelers came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstumpy feelers came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstumpy feelers came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstumpy feelers came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstumpy feelers came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstumpy feelers came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstumpy feelers came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Good listen as always.
Old 04-11-2017, 09:56 AM
JD

Trilby came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTrilby came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTrilby came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTrilby came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTrilby came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTrilby came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTrilby came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTrilby came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTrilby came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTrilby came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTrilby came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by MFBias View Post
I was very confused when the Andy Gray question which was read twice with the same answer with 10s of radio silence as if someone had dropped the mic inbetween. I imagine it was a part you ment to cut out, but it left me thinking had I just entered a Whitehole.
Oops! I didn't have an notes to cut this so clearly forgot about it! Sorry!
Old 08-11-2017, 03:30 PM
gastros/kids/delis/olives

AndyStreet Sam the man is hereAndyStreet Sam the man is hereAndyStreet Sam the man is hereAndyStreet Sam the man is hereAndyStreet Sam the man is hereAndyStreet Sam the man is hereAndyStreet Sam the man is hereAndyStreet Sam the man is hereAndyStreet Sam the man is hereAndyStreet Sam the man is hereAndyStreet Sam the man is here
Podding tonight. Post your questions and comments innit.
Old 08-11-2017, 03:35 PM

Reg_Maudling Sam the man is hereReg_Maudling Sam the man is hereReg_Maudling Sam the man is hereReg_Maudling Sam the man is hereReg_Maudling Sam the man is hereReg_Maudling Sam the man is hereReg_Maudling Sam the man is hereReg_Maudling Sam the man is hereReg_Maudling Sam the man is hereReg_Maudling Sam the man is hereReg_Maudling Sam the man is here
Should loftus-cheek be the player dropped to allow benteke to start once fit?
Old 08-11-2017, 05:49 PM

andyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is here
Come on, someone hold their hand up. Who pissed off the Gods of football this summer? I can’t think of any other reason why everything seems to be going against us this season.
Old 08-11-2017, 07:22 PM

alanlee11 Sam the man is herealanlee11 Sam the man is herealanlee11 Sam the man is herealanlee11 Sam the man is herealanlee11 Sam the man is herealanlee11 Sam the man is herealanlee11 Sam the man is herealanlee11 Sam the man is herealanlee11 Sam the man is herealanlee11 Sam the man is herealanlee11 Sam the man is here
Do players who grab the ball after a goal has been scored and sprint back to their own half actually gain anything?
Old 08-11-2017, 11:20 PM
JD

Trilby came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTrilby came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTrilby came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTrilby came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTrilby came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTrilby came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTrilby came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTrilby came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTrilby came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTrilby came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTrilby came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Thanks all, pod 231 is here To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 10-11-2017, 09:24 AM

scro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietscro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietscro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietscro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietscro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietscro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietscro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietscro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietscro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietscro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietscro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trilby View Post
Thanks all, pod 231 is here To view the link you have to Register or Login
Head burying.
Old 10-11-2017, 10:06 AM

andyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by scro View Post
Head burying.

Vehemently disagree.
Old 10-11-2017, 10:15 AM
JD

Quote:
Head burying.
Huh?
Old 10-11-2017, 10:16 AM
JD

Quote:
Originally Posted by alanlee11 View Post
Do players who grab the ball after a goal has been scored and sprint back to their own half actually gain anything?
Damn I missed this but this is a great question. Always wondered the same myself.
Old 10-11-2017, 10:16 AM
sleep chaser

mushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is here
I think he disagrees with Steety’s prediction that we’ll survive
Old 10-11-2017, 10:31 AM

scro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietscro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietscro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietscro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietscro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietscro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietscro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietscro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietscro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietscro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietscro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Huh?
We are being lulled into a false sense of security by a team playing ok but always losing still. The almost total lack of concern from the panel is positive but head burying in my opinion.
Old 10-11-2017, 10:42 AM
9dw

Roadblock came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRoadblock came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRoadblock came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRoadblock came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRoadblock came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRoadblock came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRoadblock came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRoadblock came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRoadblock came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRoadblock came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRoadblock came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
We are being lulled into a false sense of security by a team playing ok but always losing still. The almost total lack of concern from the panel is positive but head burying in my opinion.
In fairness, one of the panelists (can't remember which) said something along the lines of us needing to pick up points in this run of games we have coming up, time "to stop ******* around" and making excuses.
Old 10-11-2017, 10:52 AM

Quote:
Damn I missed this but this is a great question. Always wondered the same myself.
One assumes momentum.
Old 10-11-2017, 11:09 AM
Benevolence personified

Vince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by andyocpfc View Post
One assumes momentum.
It inspires urgency from one's teammates and capitalises on the crowd response