Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Off Topic Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum

Notices

Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum All things computer, internet, mobile, tablet and video game related.

Old 02-09-2017, 08:27 PM

SeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coastal Palace View Post
I'd assume a few days before release.
But that's hazarding a guess.
All oredered.
Old 02-09-2017, 08:34 PM

PeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is here
Quote:
I understand what you're saying but with a pedigree like Nintendo then it's a virtual guarantee of quality.
Many of the indie games out for it now are great...Sonic Mania, Bulbboy, Shovel Knight to name but 3 are all superb and way below the rrp of most games.
And where do you get the 400 quid figure from? A Switch, if you can source one, with Mario Odyssey will cost you south of 330.
Don't wait 18 months for a price drop as Nintendo are known for not dropping in price/value.
Why miss out for that long?
I live in Chile.
Old 02-09-2017, 08:38 PM

Coastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeterH View Post
I live in Chile.
Then move.
Old 02-09-2017, 08:38 PM

PeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is here
Lots of switch available to buy here - because they are charging more for people with half or less the disposable income. Many people take home 400 quid a month - and that's what this machine with game will cost.

If I were in my old job in London, I'd probably be taking home 3k a month these days as a single man (with outgoings at 30% that). All in, in Chile I'm on 50% that figure with outgoings at 75%.

A big difference.
Old 02-09-2017, 08:39 PM

Quote:
Then move.
Not to Brexitlandia or Trumponia.
Old 02-09-2017, 08:40 PM

Coastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeanPalace84 View Post
All oredered.
You know it makes sense, Sean.
Old 02-09-2017, 08:40 PM

Just got a game for my grandsons Wii U. He's happy with that machine for now.
Old 02-09-2017, 08:41 PM

Quote:
Not to Brexitlandia or Trumponia.
What about The Mushroom Kingdom?
Old 02-09-2017, 11:12 PM

Quote:
Just got a game for my grandsons Wii U. He's happy with that machine for now.
He's happy, it's a Nintendo game....everyone's a winner!
Old 08-09-2017, 12:40 AM

He hasn't got it yet. He won't get it until he brings around the Nintendo Monopoly set for us all to play that I paid a lot for last Christmas.
Old 10-09-2017, 11:30 PM
Pokemon Trainer

Latvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is here
Going to mention this to the Wife along with Assassins Creed Origins for Christmas.
Old 12-09-2017, 02:55 PM
Bass Man

bunter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbunter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbunter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbunter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbunter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbunter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbunter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbunter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbunter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbunter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbunter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Big ol nintento direct tomorrow with more info on the game.
Old 13-09-2017, 09:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bunter View Post
Big ol nintento direct tomorrow with more info on the game.
11 P.M tonight if anyone's interested.
Which I obviously am.
Being a nerd an' all..
Old 13-09-2017, 09:44 PM
Pokemon Trainer

Latvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
11 P.M tonight if anyone's interested.
Which I obviously am.
Being a nerd an' all..
Will be busy working. Don't be scared to post highlights on here.
Old 13-09-2017, 09:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Latvian Eagle View Post
I'll try.
As much of a nerd as I am I pretty uninformed in the ways of up/downloading.
I'll try though.
Old 13-09-2017, 10:00 PM

When I say I'll try, as long as it doesn't coincide with Len Goodman's Partners In Rhyme.
Old 13-09-2017, 10:18 PM

So far very boring.
Unless you're into jrpgs.
Which I'm not. Tried em....FFVII on PSX...
Never liked em.
Boring IMO.
Old 13-09-2017, 10:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Latvian Eagle View Post
To view the link you have to Register or Login

Dunno if this is of any help.
Old 13-09-2017, 11:14 PM
Pokemon Trainer

I just meant write anything interesting in here. Any news on Fire Emblem?
Old 13-09-2017, 11:50 PM

Apparently I was a tad premature with regards ND...