Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Ľ Other Sport Ľ World of Sport

Notices

World of Sport Discuss all other sport. Includes betting and gambling threads.

Old 13-12-2017, 10:36 AM
Keeping The Faith

gold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by cpfc50 View Post
Billy Joe Saunders vs David Lemieux at the weekend boxing fans - should be a real tough battle. Check it out late 2am BT Sport/Boxnation Saturday night people. I'm especially looking forwards to the press conference, Saunders will trash talk Mr Lemieux.
A tough test, Lemieux hits hard, although I think Billy Joe has the class to eke out a points win.
Old 13-12-2017, 10:40 AM
Keeping The Faith

gold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is here
It will be good to see Fury back, a short in the arm for the division.

Failed test aside, I don't consider him a "cheat" nandrolone occurs naturally in the body.

The ruling, whilst not a vindication, is a mere compromise.

I expect Robert Smith will grant his license come January and a spring tune up fight, against a name, won't be a world beater, but neither can it be a bum.
Old 13-12-2017, 10:41 AM
Keeping The Faith

As for Hughie, the Dillian Whyte fight is being mooted for February
Old 13-12-2017, 01:17 PM
Keeping The Faith

Horn stops Corcoran late on..

Crawford up next
Old Yesterday, 08:16 AM
must post more

Selhurst Flyer : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSelhurst Flyer : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSelhurst Flyer : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSelhurst Flyer : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSelhurst Flyer : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSelhurst Flyer : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSelhurst Flyer : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSelhurst Flyer : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSelhurst Flyer : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSelhurst Flyer : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSelhurst Flyer : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Would urge anyone that hasn't seen it to watch Connor Benn's fight last night, in full.
Old Yesterday, 10:32 AM

Palace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Selhurst Flyer View Post
Would urge anyone that hasn't seen it to watch Connor Benn's fight last night, in full.
What channel was it on??
Old Yesterday, 11:43 AM
Vive La Revolution

Shoreditch CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShoreditch CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShoreditch CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShoreditch CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShoreditch CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShoreditch CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShoreditch CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShoreditch CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShoreditch CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShoreditch CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShoreditch CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I heard it was a good card. Why on earth was it on midweek?

www.bensheroestrust.org

I'm a reasonable man, get off my case...
Old Yesterday, 11:43 AM
must post more

Selhurst Flyer : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSelhurst Flyer : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSelhurst Flyer : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSelhurst Flyer : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSelhurst Flyer : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSelhurst Flyer : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSelhurst Flyer : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSelhurst Flyer : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSelhurst Flyer : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSelhurst Flyer : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSelhurst Flyer : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
It was on Sky Sports. Not sure if they have the full fight on the website but will no doubt have highlights.
Old Yesterday, 11:47 AM

WLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Selhurst Flyer View Post
It was on Sky Sports. Not sure if they have the full fight on the website but will no doubt have highlights.
To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old Yesterday, 02:37 PM

Palace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shoreditch CPFC View Post
I was wondering the same thing. I might have gone had I known about I.
Old Yesterday, 10:39 PM
YOU SAY THAT YOU LOVE ME

vegas78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietvegas78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietvegas78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietvegas78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietvegas78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietvegas78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietvegas78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietvegas78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietvegas78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietvegas78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietvegas78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shoreditch CPFC View Post
A lot of the fights were on the Haye Bellew undercard in December so they had to get them out before the end of the year.
Old Yesterday, 11:11 PM
Only One Dougie Freedman

GrayP41ace Sam the man is hereGrayP41ace Sam the man is hereGrayP41ace Sam the man is hereGrayP41ace Sam the man is hereGrayP41ace Sam the man is hereGrayP41ace Sam the man is hereGrayP41ace Sam the man is hereGrayP41ace Sam the man is hereGrayP41ace Sam the man is hereGrayP41ace Sam the man is hereGrayP41ace Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by WLYWLYAWYPWF View Post
To view the link you have to Register or Login
A 3 point win in a 6 round fight he was knocked down twice in? Not for me!!
Old Today, 07:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrayP41ace View Post
A 3 point win in a 6 round fight he was knocked down twice in? Not for me!!
But he knocked Peynaud down twice as well so that puts them even after 3 rounds. I didnít have him winning all the others though. I had him Benn by 2. Completely different to Bellews card though. I gave the 2nd and 3rd to Benn and the 4th to Peynaud.
Old Today, 09:37 AM

cpfc50 put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recallcpfc50 put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recallcpfc50 put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recallcpfc50 put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recallcpfc50 put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recallcpfc50 put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recallcpfc50 put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recallcpfc50 put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recallcpfc50 put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recallcpfc50 put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recallcpfc50 put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recall
Alexander Povetkin vs Christian Hammer tonight (Friday 15th)

Lucky lucky its on Sky Sports Action. 18:30

Last edited by cpfc50; Today at 12:30 PM. Reason: .