Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club Transfer Hotline

Notices

Transfer Hotline Latest transfer news, rumours and suggestions for new Palace players. Includes outgoing transfers and news on released players.

Closed Thread

Old 17-07-2017, 08:10 PM

Mr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by dave_who_ru View Post
According to Transfer Markt he only missed 4 games through injury last season.

In the previous year he suffered a broken ankle in February which finished his season.
Good news if so.

He looks very promising.
Old 17-07-2017, 08:10 PM
sleep chaser

mushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by exiledeagle View Post
To view the link you have to Register or Login
Dirty ****
Old 17-07-2017, 08:11 PM

Mr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by orp pisshead1 View Post
Agree if true?,what is it with us signing injury prone players.
I'm trying to remember where I read it but sounds as though one of the injuries was a broken ankle, which is better than being out constantly with muscle injuries etc. Hopefully he'll be fine - seems like a real prospect.
Old 17-07-2017, 08:12 PM

Just watched that tackle - fu*king hell!
Old 17-07-2017, 08:27 PM

TWELLSEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTWELLSEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTWELLSEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTWELLSEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTWELLSEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTWELLSEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTWELLSEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTWELLSEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTWELLSEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTWELLSEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTWELLSEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by SmokeyStover7 View Post
I completely disagree with that. I think the opinions of the fans of the selling club should be taken very seriously. See my posts in the Chambers thread for "evidence."
I didn't say they shouldn't be taken seriously, but we should be cautious, hence pinch of salt.
Old 17-07-2017, 08:29 PM

TWELLSEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTWELLSEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTWELLSEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTWELLSEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTWELLSEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTWELLSEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTWELLSEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTWELLSEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTWELLSEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTWELLSEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTWELLSEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Swoonara View Post
If we announced the proposed sale of Wilf and Mutch I think you would get a true reflection of the fans feelings!!!
it's almost as if I said you can never take the opinions of opposing fans seriously, or give them any credence.
Old 17-07-2017, 08:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmokeyStover7 View Post
Absolutely. It is a bit egotistical of us to think we understand the ability of players, but other team's fans do not.
Who thinks that then?
Old 17-07-2017, 08:32 PM
Block U

Happy Arthur : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHappy Arthur : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHappy Arthur : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHappy Arthur : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHappy Arthur : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHappy Arthur : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHappy Arthur : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHappy Arthur : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHappy Arthur : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHappy Arthur : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHappy Arthur : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Let's face it, it's a gamble how this guy and chambers will work out. Part of me prefers this to 30m and 150k players, feels more palace.
Old 17-07-2017, 08:47 PM

CPFC85 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC85 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC85 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC85 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC85 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC85 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC85 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC85 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC85 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC85 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC85 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Happy Arthur View Post
Let's face it, it's a gamble how this guy and chambers will work out. Part of me prefers this to 30m and 150k players, feels more palace.
7.9 million is the new 150k in today's grossly inflated market
Old 17-07-2017, 08:56 PM
Red Squirrel Ultras Rule

elgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Owngoal View Post
Hoping that his development is similar to that of Nat Clyne and Wilf. Could play for us for many years to come. We could be looking at a golden age if we get a few more like him. Really looking like we are spending on players that the manager really wants.
Team of the 18's?

I don't agree with the idea of 25 man squads. Too many players sit idle, and it only benefits the big clubs. Hopefully FdB can continue to sign promising youth, that need to be introduced slowly, and we can make the best of a bad job with a squad of fewer experienced pros and more youngsters.

"Sunderland lost their opening four games before going on to win the second tier title a decade ago."
Old 17-07-2017, 09:18 PM

Owngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by elgin eagle View Post
Team of the 18's?

I don't agree with the idea of 25 man squads. Too many players sit idle, and it only benefits the big clubs. Hopefully FdB can continue to sign promising youth, that need to be introduced slowly, and we can make the best of a bad job with a squad of fewer experienced pros and more youngsters.
well if we don't have much in the way of hot prospects a few from others will be good
Old 17-07-2017, 09:26 PM
Red Squirrel Ultras Rule

elgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Owngoal View Post
well if we don't have much in the way of hot prospects a few from others will be good
Oh definitely. It's a shame we will be developing loftus cheek for Chelsea but hopefully he'll contribute in return.

"Sunderland lost their opening four games before going on to win the second tier title a decade ago."
Old 17-07-2017, 09:29 PM
I'm thinking about it

Eddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is here
I'm not totally sure on this one but if Frank wants him then let's get behind him. The versatility is an obvious plus point.
Old 17-07-2017, 09:36 PM

Thefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eddie McGoldrick's tash View Post
I'm not totally sure on this one but if Frank wants him then let's get behind him. The versatility is an obvious plus point.
why?

Bloke was one of the top young talents in Europe only 12 months ago.. he didn't fit Bosz system..

FdB referred to him as potential as good as rijkaard..

Fee is cheap in today's money, he's only 20, 3 caps for Holland already, versatile and had the highest pass completion rate in the league last year for ajax
Old 17-07-2017, 09:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thefunkymonk View Post
why?

Bloke was one of the top young talents in Europe only 12 months ago.. he didn't fit Bosz system..

Fee is cheap in today's money, he's only 20, 3 caps for Holland already, versatile and had the highest pass completion rate in the league last year for ajax
Yep. Very little not to like about this but I'd still like to see us sign one more experienced CB. Riedewald's versatility will be very useful too.
Old 17-07-2017, 09:55 PM
I'm thinking about it

Eddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is here
Quote:
why?

Haha... I meant that I am not sure in the sense that I have not seen him play so I am just not sure if he will do well or not.

I didn't mean it in a negative sense - but I can see how it could read like that.
Old 17-07-2017, 09:57 PM

Thefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eddie McGoldrick's tash View Post
Haha... I meant that I am not sure in the sense that I have not seen him play so I am just not sure if he will do well or not.

I didn't mean it in a negative sense - but I can see how it could read like that.
Haha.. apologies
Old 17-07-2017, 10:01 PM

RisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is here
When the rumour is Stoke is paying about as much just to loan Zouma, cant feel bad about taking the chance here

@RisZero
Old 17-07-2017, 10:01 PM
I'm thinking about it

Quote:
Haha.. apologies
No worries. In truth I barley watch any European football so I probably won't be sure about most of the players we are being linked with.
Old 17-07-2017, 10:02 PM

Chris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is here
Quote:

Ajax sit atop the Eredivisie table as we enter the Christmas period, and, as typically delightful as they've been from an attacking perspective, defensive solidity has formed a huge part of their early seasonal successes.

After 17 games, they've conceded just 11 goals. If they replicate that record over the second half of the campaign, they’ll end up conceding just 22—a 25 percent reduction on last year’s tally of 29.

We associate flowing, attacking football, pass-and-move play and remarkable golazos with De Godenzonen, but Frank de Boer has constructed a stunning back line for the 2015-16 campaign.

If the Eredivisie title is to be hauled in for a 34th time in 2016, it’ll be just as much to do with defensive stinginess as it is offensive firepower.

Credit: FOX
Joel Veltman is the oldest member of the regular back four at 23 years of age—a fact that makes this fledgling group’s achievements even more impressive—and it wasn’t long ago the Dutchman’s name was being whispered in glowing terms.

But another has risen to the fore and stolen the show—his central-defensive partner—and he goes by the name of Jairo Riedewald. At just 19 years of age, he might well be one of the most complete footballers you see this year.

Already a full Dutch international and trusted member of the setup, the sky genuinely seems to be the limit for this kid. He’s proved superb centrally and at left-back, while he can also mix it in holding midfield, too.

He's a positive, snappy defender, and he’s exceptional from a positional standpoint. He’s always there to clear crosses before they reach the box, and he senses, innately, when to step out and dispossess higher up. His success rate with this move is astonishing.

He brings the ball out from the back as one would expect from an Ajax centre-back, dancing through challenges and causing panic in midfields. His long-range passing is absolutely ridiculous; he can spark attacks either by dribbling forward and beating men one-on-one, or by sitting back and firing 50-yard balls to waiting wingers.

Riedewald is alarmingly complete for one so young
To view the link you have to Register or Login

Not sure if that's been posted yet but he sounds decent to me

Last edited by Chris K; 17-07-2017 at 10:04 PM.
Closed Thread