Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Off Topic » The Music Forum

Notices

The Music Forum All things music

Old 16-01-2019, 12:55 PM
43% Burnt

PauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maidstoned Eagle View Post
Ok,lets give this one a go........
I hope you've made your way through my entire AOTY list as well. I'm positive you will enjoy every single one.

http://www.last.fm/user/the_paulo
Old 16-01-2019, 01:55 PM
Class Swot.

Maidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by PauLo View Post
I hope you've made your way through my entire AOTY list as well. I'm positive you will enjoy every single one.
I got up to number 4 and had to go for therapy.

Join the "Maidstoned for mod!" campaign
Old 16-01-2019, 09:38 PM

cappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is here
David Bowie- Heroes
Dave Brubeck- Jazz Impressions Of Eurasia
David Bowie- ‘Hours
Old 17-01-2019, 08:21 AM

KYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is here
Roxy Music . Flesh and Blood. Ah glam rock.
Old 17-01-2019, 02:20 PM
Class Swot.

Maidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is here
Al Jarreau....it is avgood antidote to stuff Paulo made me listen to.

Old 17-01-2019, 03:17 PM

CP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is here
Lots of 10cc. Great band.
Old 17-01-2019, 03:25 PM

TennesseeKing : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTennesseeKing : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTennesseeKing : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTennesseeKing : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTennesseeKing : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTennesseeKing : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTennesseeKing : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTennesseeKing : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTennesseeKing : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTennesseeKing : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTennesseeKing : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Simple Minds- Belfast Child, cracking song.
Old 17-01-2019, 03:57 PM
43% Burnt

PauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is here
Today i've been listening to Don Caballero, PJ & Duncan and Travis Scott. I think it's safe to say its a bit of a mixed bag.

Old 17-01-2019, 04:52 PM
Class Swot.

Quote:
Today i've been listening to Don Caballero, PJ & Duncan and Travis Scott. I think it's safe to say its a bit of a mixed bag.
I never had you down as a Travis Scott fan.

Old 17-01-2019, 05:45 PM
43% Burnt

Literally the first time I’ve actually listened to him. Was on a load of AOTY lists, so thought I’d check it. Wasn’t too bad.

Old 17-01-2019, 09:52 PM

cappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is here
Sonny Sharrock - Black Woman
Dave Brubeck- Dave Brubeck At Storyville 1954.
Gerry Cinnamon- Erratic Cinematic
Six Soundtrack
Old Yesterday, 09:43 AM
43% Burnt

New James Blake album. It's not bad. The track with Andre 3000 is an early favourite.

Old Yesterday, 11:03 AM
43% Burnt

Now on the Malibu Ken album. The beats are insane and Aesop Rock sounds like he's having a shit load of fun, which is always great to hear.

Old Yesterday, 11:08 AM

Tomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is here
Quote:
New James Blake album. It's not bad. The track with Andre 3000 is an early favourite.
It's very good, but I like him when he's a bit more bleak to be honest.

The Production is fantastic though.
Old Yesterday, 11:29 AM
43% Burnt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomo View Post
It's very good, but I like him when he's a bit more bleak to be honest.

The Production is fantastic though.
I'm the same. I prefer his more experimental stuff with less vocals, so i've gone into every album he's done wanting that kind of stuff. It always takes me about 3/4 listens to get over it when it's not haha

Old Yesterday, 04:26 PM

Tomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is here
I like his vocals, and think he's a great singer.

However, at times he's a bit too chirpy for my liking in this album. But it sounds amazing, and I think it'll grow.

I think Colour in Everything is his master piece.
Old Yesterday, 05:47 PM
Le Crystal Chamakh

mroakley9 Sam the man is heremroakley9 Sam the man is heremroakley9 Sam the man is heremroakley9 Sam the man is heremroakley9 Sam the man is heremroakley9 Sam the man is heremroakley9 Sam the man is heremroakley9 Sam the man is heremroakley9 Sam the man is heremroakley9 Sam the man is heremroakley9 Sam the man is here
I'm a big fan of this new James Blake album. I've had it on repeat since it come out. The song with André 3000 is so good. Early days so don't know if it'll top Overgrown as my favourite album of his, but I'm really enjoying it.
Old Yesterday, 09:49 PM

David Bowie- Lodger
David Bowie- Low