Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Ľ Off Topic Ľ General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old Yesterday, 10:40 PM

andyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is here
Iíve noticed nothing I have to say. I donít sleep any different, in fact I think I wake more the night in the 3 weeks. I donít feel any healthier either. Not saying itís good for cleansing your body and liver, just not noticed any differences. Maybe thatís for people that drink everyday normally whereas I only indulge at weekends.
Old Yesterday, 11:29 PM

mexicaneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmexicaneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmexicaneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmexicaneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmexicaneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmexicaneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmexicaneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmexicaneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmexicaneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmexicaneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmexicaneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
oops. fell off the wagon tonight. Just too much beer and wine left over from Christmas, and, well, I'm weak.
Old Yesterday, 11:47 PM
Behind Enemy Lines.

MFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by andyocpfc View Post
I’ve noticed nothing I have to say. I don’t sleep any different, in fact I think I wake more the night in the 3 weeks. I don’t feel any healthier either. Not saying it’s good for cleansing your body and liver, just not noticed any differences. Maybe that’s for people that drink everyday normally whereas I only indulge at weekends.
Im alot happier amd thinking clearer, also lost abit of weight. Getting more shit done aswell. For me it’s working.
Old Today, 09:58 AM

andyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is here
Well done mexicaneagle for getting this far anyhow. Least you did 18 days .

Glad itís working for you MF. I know you said you wanted to make it a more permanent thing then just Jan so keep up the good work. How much weight are you looking to shift? I canít say Iíve noticed any weight loss, but then Iím
6ft ish and about 12.5st so probably wouldnít expect a lot anyhow.
Old Today, 01:25 PM
Behind Enemy Lines.

MFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by andyocpfc View Post
Well done mexicaneagle for getting this far anyhow. Least you did 18 days .

Glad itís working for you MF. I know you said you wanted to make it a more permanent thing then just Jan so keep up the good work. How much weight are you looking to shift? I canít say Iíve noticed any weight loss, but then Iím
6ft ish and about 12.5st so probably wouldnít expect a lot anyhow.
I havent got a target, Im just wanting to get fitter. As ever I notice when ever I stop drinking instantly I lose weight, Im fairly slim but get the slight beer belly being in my 30ís. I think alot of it is just bloatedness from the gluten which then subsides.

Thankyou for you comments though. Ive had afew moments whilst see a beer I like on tap or being with friends, but I feel better the next day for not doing it. Got shit loads done this morning which normally I would be lazing in bed on a Saturday for aslong as possible. I did exactly what I would do normally last night, I just didnt drink 5/6 pints.
Old Today, 01:37 PM

PhuketEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPhuketEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPhuketEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPhuketEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPhuketEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPhuketEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPhuketEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPhuketEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPhuketEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPhuketEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPhuketEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Twelved days on antibiotics so no alcohol, does that count? Maybe not but its the longest I've been without a beer in years!