Promoting a business

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Promoting a business

Thought id ask in here before doing it and getting banned!

I'm setting up a domiciliary care company in Orpington (and surrounding areas) and looking for both customers and carers, am i allowed to make a post about it?

We are a local company helping local people as sick of the large companies providing care at a price rather than based on quality.

I know some post about their new book coming out etc, but didn't want to presume i could.

Ta!
    PALACE

www.silverbirchhealthcare.co.uk
    Providing elderly care in Dartford, Croydon, Bromley and the surrounding areas.

Originally posted by RCUK View Post

I'm setting up a domiciliary care company in Orpington (and surrounding areas) and looking for both customers and carers, am i allowed to make a post about it?

We are a local company helping local people as sick of the large companies providing care at a price rather than based on quality.

I know some post about their new book coming out etc, but didn't want to presume i could.

Ta!
    I think anyone reading your post RCUK would get the gist of what you want and maybe private message you but no we do not allow that

Was the book about football?

We only allow a small mention on your signature, we just stick to Palace tickets at cost that's it.
    Great minds discuss ideas. Average minds discuss events. Small minds discuss people.

Comment

Does the fact that I had to Google the word domiciliary say more about me, or the thread starter?

Comment

Originally posted by Hedgehog View Post
        Does the fact that I had to Google the word domiciliary say more about me, or the thread starter?
        Says a lot about you that you did not know what it is but remind me is it the type with one hump or two?
        ENGLAND - The proud nation that gifted to the whole of the UK a corrupt government.

Vision for Bangladesh. Please donate if you can

www.visionforbangladesh.org

Comment

Originally posted by RCUK View Post

Ta!
          Blag it tell bbs Speroni or Wickham (lives locally ) are coming to your open day or something and put it General Palace Discussion and job done
          Good luck with this and given your covering Orpington and surrounding areas means this is a good place to start as it's a big big Palace area
          Get along to Hayes lane ( Bromley fc) and watch the Palace Ladies you'll enjoy it!.

Comment

Originally posted by ExiledStirling View Post
            Says a lot about you that you did not know what it is but remind me is it the type with one hump or two?
            I thought it was some kind of sexual fascination with Hillary Clinton... I guess not.

Comment

Originally posted by ExiledStirling View Post
              Oh, wonderful!
              ..G
              abba Gabba Hey

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ

Comment

Originally posted by orp pisshead1 View Post
                Blag it tell bbs Speroni or Wickham (lives locally ) are coming to your open day or something and put it General Palace Discussion and job done
                Good luck with this and given your covering Orpington and surrounding areas means this is a good place to start as it's a big big Palace area
                Clever man!!

Want a part time unpaid job as a marketing person???
                PALACE

Comment

Originally posted by Les Butler View Post
                  We only allow a small mention on your signature, we just stick to Palace tickets at cost that's it.
                  Have done as you suggested - thanks!
                  PALACE

Comment