Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Off Topic » Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum

Notices

Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum All things computer, internet, mobile, tablet and video game related.

Old 10-02-2019, 10:27 PM

Old Joe Paxton Sam the man is hereOld Joe Paxton Sam the man is hereOld Joe Paxton Sam the man is hereOld Joe Paxton Sam the man is hereOld Joe Paxton Sam the man is hereOld Joe Paxton Sam the man is hereOld Joe Paxton Sam the man is hereOld Joe Paxton Sam the man is hereOld Joe Paxton Sam the man is hereOld Joe Paxton Sam the man is hereOld Joe Paxton Sam the man is here
Is the version for I-pads any good?
If pc then my laptop is five years old, be fine for full version?

But...
I am 52. Should I be spending my time more wisely/maturely?
Old 11-02-2019, 01:40 AM
STFU Donny

TopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Joe Paxton View Post
Is the version for I-pads any good?
If pc then my laptop is five years old, be fine for full version?

But...
The iOS ‘touch’ version of FM is basically the same as the streamlined version of the full PC game. The iOS ‘mobile’ version is a much simplified, crapper version, basically a completely different game, wouldn’t bother with that one.

I used to love FM but in recent years playing it has become too much like actual hard work. I find there are too many things to manage and not enough transparency as to the mechanics of how the game works.
Old 11-02-2019, 01:41 AM
C. Palace 1 Oxford U. 0

hughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is here
Agreed TK. I only play "touch" now as it has the best mis of complexity and fun.

If you wish to follow a football club based on their success then you could not view yourself as a supporter ... you are merely a customer. - Mat ov CPFC.

Don't let anybody make you think that God chose America as his divine messianic force to be a sort of policeman of the whole world. God has a way of standing before the nations with judgement and it seems to me that I can hear God saying to America, "You are too arrogant." - Martin Luther King
Old 11-02-2019, 09:05 AM

meee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is here
Quote:

No
Old 11-02-2019, 09:31 AM

Palacefan99 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalacefan99 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalacefan99 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalacefan99 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalacefan99 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalacefan99 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalacefan99 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalacefan99 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalacefan99 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalacefan99 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalacefan99 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Playing a save as Barnet. Signed Nile Ranger in my first season which was a massive mistake (got promotion anyway). Spent the next season trying to ship him off as his wages meant I couldn't get a striker who actually gave a shit in. Finally Billericay signed him on a free and I finished just outside of the playoffs in league two.

I'm really struggling to find a consistent tactic this year. 442 gets pumped, and I can't decide whether to press or play with a lower line. Neither seems to result in many goals conceded, but my main issue is consistently scoring.

Anyone else doing lower league saves and have some tips? My squad is strong and I'm not getting anywhere near the best out of them this season, having overachieved in previous seasons.
Old 11-02-2019, 01:22 PM

Littlecaesar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLittlecaesar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLittlecaesar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLittlecaesar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLittlecaesar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLittlecaesar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLittlecaesar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLittlecaesar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLittlecaesar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLittlecaesar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLittlecaesar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by switchboard View Post
Still going on 2012

Running on its last legs though, ran out of 'journeys'
Kinda wished I'd stayed on 12 tbh

Started a game with Olympique Lyonnais due to great finances, yoof academy and thought it might be a decent place to learn the game, spent 15 minutes searching for a chief data analyst and another 10 searching for head of sports science by which time I started questioning if I'd indeed made the right decision.
Old 11-02-2019, 02:45 PM
Happy Felix Day!

Adlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is here
Quote:
But...
in all seriousness, probably.

What would you be doing with the time otherwise? If it is dead time then click away (for instance I tend to faff about with stuff like this when travelling for work, or when my wife is watching crap on TV).

It basically comes down to what you are sacrificing by spending time in computer games.
The Defector looks like no other breaking pitch in the game. It is well-supinated, leaving the right hand of Fernandez at a fastball trajectory before the laws of physics cease to apply and the laws of awesome take over.