Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Ľ Crystal Palace Football Club Ľ Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES

Notices

Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES Away day travel and ticket/fixture details.

Old 08-02-2019, 02:19 PM
Unregistered User

tomlig : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetomlig : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetomlig : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetomlig : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetomlig : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetomlig : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetomlig : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetomlig : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetomlig : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetomlig : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetomlig : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
86 remain, surely sold out the 3k by 6pm tomorrow...
Old 08-02-2019, 02:19 PM
Pilot of the storm

EddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by tomlig View Post
someone forgot to turn on the "avoid leaving single seat" logic on the new website
It looks like they've actually selected the "leave as many single seats as possible" option.
Old 08-02-2019, 02:21 PM

modernsouler : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemodernsouler : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemodernsouler : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemodernsouler : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemodernsouler : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemodernsouler : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemodernsouler : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemodernsouler : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemodernsouler : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemodernsouler : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemodernsouler : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Just bought 2 single tickets, Still availability.
Old 08-02-2019, 02:30 PM

Mr Bo Jangles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMr Bo Jangles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMr Bo Jangles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMr Bo Jangles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMr Bo Jangles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMr Bo Jangles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMr Bo Jangles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMr Bo Jangles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMr Bo Jangles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMr Bo Jangles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMr Bo Jangles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by EddieEdwards View Post
It looks like they've actually selected the "leave as many single seats as possible" option.
Block 35 is ridiculous. It is as though they have sold pairs of tickets and then deliberately left one seat gap between them. I suppose if you buy tickets in that area you could ask nicely for the couple next to you to move along so you can sit together.
Old 08-02-2019, 03:03 PM
Mods Rule!!!

whyteleafeeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewhyteleafeeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewhyteleafeeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewhyteleafeeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewhyteleafeeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewhyteleafeeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewhyteleafeeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewhyteleafeeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewhyteleafeeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewhyteleafeeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewhyteleafeeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Let’s be honest no one will be sitting

twitter@WhyteleafeEagle
Old 08-02-2019, 03:09 PM
Edenbridge in Exile

Ninjas Headband Sam the man is hereNinjas Headband Sam the man is hereNinjas Headband Sam the man is hereNinjas Headband Sam the man is hereNinjas Headband Sam the man is hereNinjas Headband Sam the man is hereNinjas Headband Sam the man is hereNinjas Headband Sam the man is hereNinjas Headband Sam the man is hereNinjas Headband Sam the man is hereNinjas Headband Sam the man is here
Have some on here actually been to an away game? In my experience it's mostly a free-for-all with most standing, or has this changed recently?
Old 08-02-2019, 03:15 PM

eaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninjas Headband View Post
Have some on here actually been to an away game? In my experience it's mostly a free-for-all with most standing, or has this changed recently?
but anyone in the wrong seat gets kicked out ie its not stand where you want
Old 08-02-2019, 03:22 PM
Edenbridge in Exile

Ninjas Headband Sam the man is hereNinjas Headband Sam the man is hereNinjas Headband Sam the man is hereNinjas Headband Sam the man is hereNinjas Headband Sam the man is hereNinjas Headband Sam the man is hereNinjas Headband Sam the man is hereNinjas Headband Sam the man is hereNinjas Headband Sam the man is hereNinjas Headband Sam the man is hereNinjas Headband Sam the man is here
I'm only an occasional away fan. Used to go more in the Championship where we often had the space to choose where to sit or stand.
Old 08-02-2019, 03:34 PM

Mr Bo Jangles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMr Bo Jangles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMr Bo Jangles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMr Bo Jangles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMr Bo Jangles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMr Bo Jangles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMr Bo Jangles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMr Bo Jangles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMr Bo Jangles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMr Bo Jangles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMr Bo Jangles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
By all means come and try and sit in my allocated seat. Please donít be offended at my response.
Old 08-02-2019, 03:37 PM
Prodigal Son

Mad Raschic Ken Sam the man is hereMad Raschic Ken Sam the man is hereMad Raschic Ken Sam the man is hereMad Raschic Ken Sam the man is hereMad Raschic Ken Sam the man is hereMad Raschic Ken Sam the man is hereMad Raschic Ken Sam the man is hereMad Raschic Ken Sam the man is hereMad Raschic Ken Sam the man is hereMad Raschic Ken Sam the man is hereMad Raschic Ken Sam the man is here
Quote:
I'm only an occasional away fan. Used to go more in the Championship where we often had the space to choose where to sit or stand.
I reckon people mostly stick to standing in front of the seats they're given these days. Probably because allocations are more often sold out.

Are you going to Doncaster? I'm driving if you need a lift.
Old 08-02-2019, 03:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Raschic Ken View Post
I reckon people mostly stick to standing in front of the seats they're given these days. Probably because allocations are more often sold out.

Are you going to Doncaster? I'm driving if you need a lift.
Careful, he may decide he wants to sit in the driverís seat!
Old 08-02-2019, 03:47 PM
Prodigal Son

Mad Raschic Ken Sam the man is hereMad Raschic Ken Sam the man is hereMad Raschic Ken Sam the man is hereMad Raschic Ken Sam the man is hereMad Raschic Ken Sam the man is hereMad Raschic Ken Sam the man is hereMad Raschic Ken Sam the man is hereMad Raschic Ken Sam the man is hereMad Raschic Ken Sam the man is hereMad Raschic Ken Sam the man is hereMad Raschic Ken Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Bo Jangles View Post
Careful, he may decide he wants to sit in the driverís seat!
Suits me. I'll get on the beers.
Old 08-02-2019, 03:56 PM

Joe.L came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJoe.L came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJoe.L came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJoe.L came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJoe.L came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJoe.L came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJoe.L came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJoe.L came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJoe.L came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJoe.L came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJoe.L came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Surely if two mates have separate tickets in the same row everyone else would be more than happy to shuffle up one? Can't see any obvious reason why other Palace fans would object??
Old 08-02-2019, 04:00 PM

Nth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is here
It obviously depends on who your co-fan is but for most adult fans it doesn't really matter if you are a few seats apart anyway.
Old 08-02-2019, 04:03 PM
We scored three...

knowlesyUCLA came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietknowlesyUCLA came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietknowlesyUCLA came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietknowlesyUCLA came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietknowlesyUCLA came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietknowlesyUCLA came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietknowlesyUCLA came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietknowlesyUCLA came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietknowlesyUCLA came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietknowlesyUCLA came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietknowlesyUCLA came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Bo Jangles View Post
Block 35 is ridiculous. It is as though they have sold pairs of tickets and then deliberately left one seat gap between them. I suppose if you buy tickets in that area you could ask nicely for the couple next to you to move along so you can sit together.
No one will give a shit mate.
Old 08-02-2019, 04:17 PM

Yoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is here
Quote:
We go to several per season and itís been the case that you use your allocated seat.

Why do you think itís OK to potentially split up families or leapfrog into the seats that others further up the priority list have chosen?

Whilst itís usually the case that most of us stand during the match, we do so at the correct allocated seat.

And thereís no need for HF and others to swamp others this time (which Iíve witnessed them doing away), as they have their own block which hasnít sold out yet.
Old 08-02-2019, 04:26 PM

Nelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is here
Quote:
Seems that you don't go away that much.
People use their allocated spaces, they have to because most away games sell out.

Described by CPFC2010 as a Palace hero.

I will happily neg rep anybody who suggests the Whitehorse is made the away fans end.
Old 08-02-2019, 04:28 PM
Big Member

ebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is here
If people read his second post, they wouldn't quote his first one yet again.

Yeah, I'm looking at you Muntzy.
Old 08-02-2019, 05:53 PM
Hadron Collider

in-exile has disabled reputation
Anybody know how many sold?
Old 08-02-2019, 05:55 PM
Once More Into The Fray

Joe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is here
Quote:

Iíve only missed City (my ******* luck) and Everton away this season, always had my seat without issue.