Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter
 
CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Off Topic General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #3621  
Old Yesterday, 09:36 PM
Lombardo's hair Lombardo's hair is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Carshalton
Posts: 4,731
Rep Power: 21367470
Lombardo's hair came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLombardo's hair came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLombardo's hair came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLombardo's hair came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLombardo's hair came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLombardo's hair came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLombardo's hair came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLombardo's hair came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLombardo's hair came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLombardo's hair came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLombardo's hair came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raggy View Post
What evidence are you referring to? Wikipedia on Kennedy and Operation Northwood? It's an accepted fact, accepted even by most who adhere to the "official" line. That Kennedy was viewed as 'soft' on Cuba by his own military is well documented from other sources.

If you are referring to the various 9/11 conspiracies, well clearly no-one could blindly accept all of them since several are contradictory. So your point makes no sense.

I have studied the official line, NIST reports, etc. I suspect much more thoroughly than most of the 'Official liners'. Given the blatant contradictions and anomalies in them (which have been covered many, many times in this thread), I would suggest it is you who is guilty of blind acceptance.
Raggy give up.
It is not worth continuing. Anything that can be considered suspicious in the official line is dismissed because the official line has explained the oddities. The NIST report is poor. It is clear watching the videos of NIST officials presenting the facts that they are clearly uncomfortable and lack conviction in what they say. The Q&A on their website about the towers smacks of avoidance especially when asked about explosives.
The hijackers documents found is not even seen as suspicious and one person who felt it may have been planted excused it as speeding up the investigation. NORAD being otherwise engaged doesnt ring alarm bells either. Great timing by OBL! Its all dismissed because it isn't the official line. That's how governments get away with things.
Reply With Quote
  #3622  
Old Yesterday, 09:38 PM
Maz's Avatar
Maz Maz is offline
Semper Idem
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: A place where nothing ever happens.
Posts: 147,783
Rep Power: 21474852
Maz has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lombardo's hair View Post
Raggy give up.
It is not worth continuing.
.
We agree at last
__________________
..
..G
abba Gabba Hey

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ


Reply With Quote
  #3623  
Old Today, 08:44 AM
Raggy's Avatar
Raggy Raggy is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2000
Posts: 3,414
Rep Power: 13634004
Raggy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRaggy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRaggy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRaggy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRaggy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRaggy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRaggy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRaggy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRaggy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRaggy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRaggy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lombardo's hair View Post
Raggy give up.
It is not worth continuing. Anything that can be considered suspicious in the official line is dismissed because the official line has explained the oddities. The NIST report is poor. It is clear watching the videos of NIST officials presenting the facts that they are clearly uncomfortable and lack conviction in what they say. The Q&A on their website about the towers smacks of avoidance especially when asked about explosives.
The hijackers documents found is not even seen as suspicious and one person who felt it may have been planted excused it as speeding up the investigation. NORAD being otherwise engaged doesnt ring alarm bells either. Great timing by OBL! Its all dismissed because it isn't the official line. That's how governments get away with things.
You are absolutely right of course.
The official line is accepted simply because it is 'the official line'. Non 'official' sources are rejected, simply because they are 'non-official' sources. It is a completely circular and pointless discussion.

Anyone who has a rudimentary understanding of body language can see that the NIST officials are very, very uncomfortable and anxious. Avoidance techniques abound. Same higher up the line - Rumsfeld claims to never even having even heard of Building 7! Great 'official' explanation there!
Reply With Quote
  #3624  
Old Today, 09:16 AM
HOL_Beagle's Avatar
HOL_Beagle HOL_Beagle is offline
Now cough, please
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 1,503
Rep Power: 18826156
HOL_Beagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHOL_Beagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHOL_Beagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHOL_Beagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHOL_Beagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHOL_Beagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHOL_Beagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHOL_Beagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHOL_Beagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHOL_Beagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHOL_Beagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raggy View Post
You are absolutely right of course.
The official line is accepted simply because it is 'the official line'. Non 'official' sources are rejected, simply because they are 'non-official' sources. It is a completely circular and pointless discussion.

Anyone who has a rudimentary understanding of body language can see that the NIST officials are very, very uncomfortable and anxious. Avoidance techniques abound. Same higher up the line - Rumsfeld claims to never even having even heard of Building 7! Great 'official' explanation there!
Precisely which part/s of this 'official' report do you find untenable?

To view the link you have to Register or Login
Reply With Quote
  #3625  
Old Today, 09:27 AM
smileysmith's Avatar
smileysmith smileysmith is offline
Got my eagle eye on you.
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Gipsy Hill
Posts: 31,557
Rep Power: 21474852
smileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raggy View Post
The official line is accepted simply because it is 'the official line'. Non 'official' sources are rejected, simply because they are 'non-official' sources.
This clearly isn't true though is it? Most people apply the same critical eye to all accounts and data available. The difference is not that people believe everything their government tells them, it is that most people apply a critical eye to all explanations, and decided for themselves what is most likely. In my case, I have my doubts about the passports etc, but assume they were planted to speed up response time, I suspect mistakes where made within intelligence services in the lead up to the attack, enough to make staff feel guilty when the attacks happened, but nothing makes me think that the towers were blown up in any way other than by planes.

When you present your evidence, several on here have pointed out inconsistencies in it and problems with using it as evidence. You have blithely ignored these responses.

Therefore your suggestion that "non-official" sources are rejected solely because they are unofficial is untrue, and a major reason why you are being laughed at.
__________________
Free cloud space, sign up here: https://db.tt/gfum7zKa
Reply With Quote
  #3626  
Old Today, 09:47 AM
Maz's Avatar
Maz Maz is offline
Semper Idem
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: A place where nothing ever happens.
Posts: 147,783
Rep Power: 21474852
Maz has disabled reputation
Oh, and 'body language'.
__________________
..
..G
abba Gabba Hey

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ


Reply With Quote
  #3627  
Old Today, 09:58 AM
rhino_mik's Avatar
rhino_mik rhino_mik is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Larndan
Posts: 6,383
Rep Power: 21474849
rhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is here
And they would have expected the towers to fall like they were Jenga
__________________
,
Reply With Quote
  #3628  
Old Today, 06:17 PM
Raggy's Avatar
Raggy Raggy is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2000
Posts: 3,414
Rep Power: 13634004
Raggy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRaggy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRaggy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRaggy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRaggy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRaggy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRaggy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRaggy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRaggy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRaggy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRaggy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by smileysmith View Post
This clearly isn't true though is it? Most people apply the same critical eye to all accounts and data available. The difference is not that people believe everything their government tells them, it is that most people apply a critical eye to all explanations, and decided for themselves what is most likely. In my case, I have my doubts about the passports etc, but assume they were planted to speed up response time, I suspect mistakes where made within intelligence services in the lead up to the attack, enough to make staff feel guilty when the attacks happened, but nothing makes me think that the towers were blown up in any way other than by planes.

When you present your evidence, several on here have pointed out inconsistencies in it and problems with using it as evidence. You have blithely ignored these responses.

Therefore your suggestion that "non-official" sources are rejected solely because they are unofficial is untrue, and a major reason why you are being laughed at.
That's a good one.

The highjacker's passport was retrieved prior to the WTC collapse. It was allegedly passed to a police officer and ended up with the FBI.

So let's get back to your 'assumption' that they were planted to speed up response time. That's some pretty rapid work by the FBI don't you think, to identify the guilty and produce a fake passport for them within a couple of hours of the strike? Almost as if they had it pre-prepared, wouldn't you say?

Perhaps you should apply your critical eye to your own gibberish?
Don't want people laughing at you after all.
Reply With Quote
  #3629  
Old Today, 07:11 PM
rhino_mik's Avatar
rhino_mik rhino_mik is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Larndan
Posts: 6,383
Rep Power: 21474849
rhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raggy View Post
That's a good one.

The highjacker's passport was retrieved prior to the WTC collapse. It was allegedly passed to a police officer and ended up with the FBI.

So let's get back to your 'assumption' that they were planted to speed up response time. That's some pretty rapid work by the FBI don't you think, to identify the guilty and produce a fake passport for them within a couple of hours of the strike? Almost as if they had it pre-prepared, wouldn't you say?

Perhaps you should apply your critical eye to your own gibberish?
Don't want people laughing at you after all.
What do you mean by this?
__________________
,
Reply With Quote
  #3630  
Old Today, 08:09 PM
Raggy's Avatar
Raggy Raggy is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2000
Posts: 3,414
Rep Power: 13634004
Raggy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRaggy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRaggy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRaggy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRaggy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRaggy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRaggy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRaggy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRaggy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRaggy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRaggy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by rhino_mik View Post
What do you mean by this?
Check the 9/11 Commission Hearings (unless one of you decides that's not a reliable source of course).
Reply With Quote
  #3631  
Old Today, 08:13 PM
Raggy's Avatar
Raggy Raggy is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2000
Posts: 3,414
Rep Power: 13634004
Raggy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRaggy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRaggy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRaggy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRaggy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRaggy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRaggy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRaggy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRaggy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRaggy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRaggy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Careful though, looks like a couple of you may be slipping down the rabbit hole to join us - lol.
Reply With Quote
  #3632  
Old Today, 08:45 PM
CT_Palace's Avatar
CT_Palace CT_Palace is offline
Ex-Connecticut
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Santiago, Chile
Posts: 51,817
Rep Power: 21474844
CT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raggy View Post
Check the 9/11 Commission Hearings (unless one of you decides that's not a reliable source of course).
Good luck Rhino, Raggy has rather helpfully cited a report that's only 567 pages long. I'm sure you'll find what he's on about.... eventually.

To view the link you have to Register or Login
__________________
a content Markus Babbel said. Only drops of bitterness: Defense man Sebastian Neumann had to be replaced because of a brain vibration. Good improvement!
Reply With Quote
  #3633  
Old Today, 09:04 PM
Raggy's Avatar
Raggy Raggy is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2000
Posts: 3,414
Rep Power: 13634004
Raggy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRaggy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRaggy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRaggy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRaggy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRaggy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRaggy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRaggy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRaggy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRaggy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRaggy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by CT_Palace View Post
Good luck Rhino, Raggy has rather helpfully cited a report that's only 567 pages long. I'm sure you'll find what he's on about.... eventually.

To view the link you have to Register or Login
Once again....desperate, desperate straw clutching.

If I had sent the Wikipedia link, you would all have whined that Wikipedia required citation.

You wanted official sources, so get reading!
Reply With Quote
  #3634  
Old Today, 09:27 PM
Maz's Avatar
Maz Maz is offline
Semper Idem
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: A place where nothing ever happens.
Posts: 147,783
Rep Power: 21474852
Maz has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raggy View Post
That's a good one.

The highjacker's passport was retrieved prior to the WTC collapse. It was allegedly passed to a police officer and ended up with the FBI.
.
See the To view the link you have to Register or Login.

Then you'll see there's no need to read 567 pages because Raggy refuses to give you a specific link.
__________________
..
..G
abba Gabba Hey

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ


Reply With Quote
  #3635  
Old Today, 10:23 PM
smileysmith's Avatar
smileysmith smileysmith is offline
Got my eagle eye on you.
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Gipsy Hill
Posts: 31,557
Rep Power: 21474852
smileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maz View Post
See the To view the link you have to Register or Login.

Then you'll see there's no need to read 567 pages because Raggy refuses to give you a specific link.
Oh look, a well referenced and logically reasoned out investigation into the issue. Not a statement of fact, but convincing anyway.
__________________
Free cloud space, sign up here: https://db.tt/gfum7zKa
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 11:43 PM.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.