Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Ľ Off Topic Ľ Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum

Notices

Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum All things computer, internet, mobile, tablet and video game related.

Old 12-10-2017, 08:40 PM

LN1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLN1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLN1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLN1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLN1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLN1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLN1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLN1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLN1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLN1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLN1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by andyocpfc View Post
I have a 2016 Sony tv and suddenly thought I could connect to Alexa as itís an Android tv. Found the instructions to come home and find itís available on my tv (yet) as the app is not currently on there. Praying Sony release an update and include my Model. If not, can anyone recommend a device which will allow me to control my tv via Alexa?
The Logitech Harmony Hub was mentioned earlier in the thread and may be the only way at the moment. It does require a hardware hub setting up with Alexa that controls the TV via IR commands as per your TV handset rather than any direct integration with the TV software.
To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 12-10-2017, 10:02 PM

andyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by LN1 View Post
The Logitech Harmony Hub was mentioned earlier in the thread and may be the only way at the moment. It does require a hardware hub setting up with Alexa that controls the TV via IR commands as per your TV handset rather than any direct integration with the TV software.

To view the link you have to Register or Login

Okay thanks - Iíll check that out. Hopefully Sony will bring out an update soon to all other Android smart TVs and not just some.