Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

Old 14-01-2017, 11:42 AM

Green Bin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGreen Bin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGreen Bin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGreen Bin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGreen Bin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGreen Bin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGreen Bin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGreen Bin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGreen Bin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGreen Bin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGreen Bin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eagle's Away View Post
Like all palace fans, I like Wilf but I was never a massive Wilf fan, like so many others, as his end product often drove me crazy. Towards the end of last season and this season he has been a revelation. He is now so much more accomplished. His decision making is so much better, he nows mixes in simple quick passes rather than always looking to beat his man. I personally think he is our most consistent performer this season by a country mile.
Whereas previously when he had beaten his man and I was wanting him to pass and he tried to beat another and maybe lost it. Now he will beat his man and look up to cross it and find his man. Ironically I would rather he was more selfish occasionally. His shooting has improved dramatically and I would like to see him go for goal more often.
The other area he has improved enormously, with insufficient credit, is his tracking back. He is becoming quite accomplished at tracking and holding players. His tackling is so much more effective too.
Harry Rednap is saying Wilf has not pushed on. Either he is willfully ignoring the improvements, or he is so inept he cannot even see them.
THIS...no more needs to be said
Old 14-01-2017, 11:46 AM

nellis is like ice, their footing does betraynellis is like ice, their footing does betraynellis is like ice, their footing does betraynellis is like ice, their footing does betraynellis is like ice, their footing does betraynellis is like ice, their footing does betraynellis is like ice, their footing does betraynellis is like ice, their footing does betraynellis is like ice, their footing does betraynellis is like ice, their footing does betraynellis is like ice, their footing does betray
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigGcpfc View Post
My view is he is one of the most frustrating players i have ever watched in my nearly 50 years of supporting palace. We all know he has the talent but the end product has so often been lacking but so many views on here make it obvious he is better than Messi !!

To view the link you have to Register or Login

He's got the 6th best assist stats in the league

Win when we're singing, we only win when we're singing, win when we're singing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!

http://www.tackleafrica.org/
Old 14-01-2017, 11:48 AM

nellis is like ice, their footing does betraynellis is like ice, their footing does betraynellis is like ice, their footing does betraynellis is like ice, their footing does betraynellis is like ice, their footing does betraynellis is like ice, their footing does betraynellis is like ice, their footing does betraynellis is like ice, their footing does betraynellis is like ice, their footing does betraynellis is like ice, their footing does betraynellis is like ice, their footing does betray
And he's approx 15th best scoring midfielder which isn't great

Win when we're singing, we only win when we're singing, win when we're singing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!

http://www.tackleafrica.org/
Old 14-01-2017, 11:54 AM
Cruddy Clique

PALACEWU came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPALACEWU came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPALACEWU came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPALACEWU came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPALACEWU came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPALACEWU came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPALACEWU came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPALACEWU came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPALACEWU came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPALACEWU came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPALACEWU came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by nellis View Post
And he's approx 15th best scoring midfielder which isn't great
Out of how many? It's not exactly bad.
Old 15-01-2017, 11:09 AM

swissroll came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietswissroll came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietswissroll came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietswissroll came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietswissroll came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietswissroll came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietswissroll came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietswissroll came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietswissroll came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietswissroll came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietswissroll came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Now I've read it, ignoring the Zaha bit it's pretty clear Allardcyce has primed Rednapp on the what's going on behind the scenes and relegation inevitable without quality character players in and quick -
Old 15-01-2017, 11:27 AM

Dunkie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDunkie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDunkie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDunkie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDunkie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDunkie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDunkie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDunkie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDunkie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDunkie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDunkie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by swissroll View Post
Now I've read it, ignoring the Zaha bit it's pretty clear Allardcyce has primed Rednapp on the what's going on behind the scenes and relegation inevitable without quality character players in and quick -
Got to agree. Rednapp as the BFC's ghost writer! What is worrying is that BFC's in depth study of our strengths and weakness seems to be a couple of seasons out of date.