Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Ľ Off Topic Ľ Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum

Notices

Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum All things computer, internet, mobile, tablet and video game related.

Old 12-12-2017, 02:43 PM

bigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by aj4england View Post
bigend, any tips of what platforms to use. Understand you need a cryptocurrency wallet etc to get started.
Firstly let me say I’m not in awayway qualified, I know very little.

I call it cryptogambling for a reason! I had man flu last week and tried out matched betting while I was stuck at home. Made the £400 and decided to see what the bitcoin hype was all about so read a fair bit. Decided to flog a few bits I won’t use so feel like I’ve got a free go.. I wouldn’t put any of my money I budget with into it.

I’ve gone big bet on iota that’s my 100/1 bet!

Eth seems the alternative to bitcoin... the American Express to visa if you like but I figure it’s potentially a new industry like credit cards were and the cheaper alternative could still do well

Lite coin much the same. Both technically improved versions of bitcoin

Iota the revolution that might never get off the ground

Sorry for rambling but don’t want anything to think I know what I’m doing and take advise from me haha! Even if crypto currency doesn’t turn into anything more than a pyramid scam I hope I’m getting in early enough to ride the wave to profit and jump off before it collapses, however I suspect some will become mainstream and most will disappear

Wallets... Coinbase seems the main one in the uk. You can buy bitcoin, Ethereum and litecoin on it. You get a wallet for each when you sign up. 500 max per week for debit/credit cards. Fairly high charges for those. I also did a bank transfer and that took about 24hrs to show

If you want to go away from btc/eth/ltc then you need to move to another exchange. There are loads, the only thing I’d suggest is google reviews etc for them. Some very dodgy, missing payments, missing coins etc..

I went to bitfinex. This is a pain in the arse.. you need to send them documents to verify you before you can deposit or withdraw cash and it takes 2/3 weeks.. however.. once you’ve registered for the basic account you can send bitcoin etc to bitfinex the same day and this is available quickly for you to trade on the exchange, just get the full registration done so you can get your money back when you want it. You need several Id’s, bank statements, even a selfie specifically for bitfinex to do the full verification. I’m still waiting for that to get approved.

Bitfinex seems to have most of the coins. They are the only one I found that had iota and that’s the one that I’ve my eye on as the dark horse.
Old 12-12-2017, 02:49 PM

bigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is here
Oh and nothing is nice and simple in one place. I joined CoinTracking.

Itís fairly straight forward, you download reports from your wallets following the instructions on cointracking and with a little editing you get all of your investments from all of you wallets in one place at the price you paid being tracked for you so you can instantly go and see an overview of everything in real time
Old 12-12-2017, 02:50 PM

aj4england came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaj4england came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaj4england came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaj4england came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaj4england came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaj4england came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaj4england came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaj4england came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaj4england came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaj4england came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaj4england came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Thanks for your help! I am aware of how it works kind of just not the systems that are being used and safest etc. Have friends who work in the city who are in on IOTA.
Old 12-12-2017, 02:54 PM
Pills wont help you now

Davy64 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDavy64 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDavy64 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDavy64 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDavy64 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDavy64 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDavy64 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDavy64 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDavy64 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDavy64 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDavy64 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
It's been calculated that it takes USD 1,700 of computer power to mine 1 bitcoin. That gives you some idea how over inflated the market is.

'What a divergence from that playoff shambles. Palace beating the Premier League Title Holders, whilst we lose 1-0 at Rotherham FFS. What a gulf.' from NSC 6/4/15
Old 12-12-2017, 02:56 PM
Woah Woah Woah

gilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by LLCOOLSTEVE View Post
I cashed my stake so Iím free rolling

Just got to work out how to get my cash from Coinbase
Can only withdraw in Euro's - it's a ballache.
Old 12-12-2017, 03:02 PM
Cruddy Clique

PALACEWU came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPALACEWU came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPALACEWU came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPALACEWU came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPALACEWU came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPALACEWU came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPALACEWU came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPALACEWU came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPALACEWU came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPALACEWU came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPALACEWU came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Got a wallet with block chain. Seems ok.
Old 12-12-2017, 03:04 PM
*Contents: Hydrogen, Time

Random* came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRandom* came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRandom* came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRandom* came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRandom* came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRandom* came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRandom* came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRandom* came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRandom* came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRandom* came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRandom* came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Looking at Hargreaves Lansdown and about 8.5% of the value of all buys and sells were for two Bitcoin related certificates in the past week: To view the link you have to Register or Login.

Old 12-12-2017, 03:07 PM
Shake it Baby

LLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by gilesy14 View Post
Can only withdraw in Euro's - it's a ballache.

Got to make a bank transfer first which costs and then can withdraw back to bank

Canít withdraw to debit card
Old 12-12-2017, 03:23 PM

immoralgiant : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineimmoralgiant : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineimmoralgiant : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineimmoralgiant : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineimmoralgiant : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineimmoralgiant : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineimmoralgiant : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineimmoralgiant : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineimmoralgiant : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineimmoralgiant : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineimmoralgiant : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by LLCOOLSTEVE View Post
I cashed my stake so Iím free rolling

Just got to work out how to get my cash from Coinbase
You need to send them Ä1 to verify your account which gets added to your Coinbase Euro wallet.

When you cashout you get paid in Euro too. Depending on how £/Ä is going, may be better to withdraw crypto to Ä then wait until a good time to send Ä to withdraw.