Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Off Topic The Music Forum

Notices

The Music Forum All things music

Old 24-06-2017, 11:16 AM

krupa 2 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minekrupa 2 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minekrupa 2 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minekrupa 2 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minekrupa 2 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minekrupa 2 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minekrupa 2 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minekrupa 2 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minekrupa 2 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minekrupa 2 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minekrupa 2 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by A Wooden Fish On Wheels View Post
There's an amazing internet station that I listen to on the TuneIn Radio app most days called Stellar Attraction. Loads of prog type stuff. Check it out!

Website is To view the link you have to Register or Login
Good one thanks.. Some great stuff on Soma too..
Old 28-07-2017, 09:24 AM

Baffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is here
I bought this.

To view the link you have to Register or Login

It's got a long old interview disc with the band talking about the making of the album. Great to see them getting on so well. How cool would it be to hear the five of them play it live again?
Old 28-07-2017, 12:00 PM

jhc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjhc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjhc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjhc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjhc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjhc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjhc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjhc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjhc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjhc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjhc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Seems very unlikely. SH has been in the band longer than Fish, who is retiring from the business anyway. Best to leave it to memory. Fish was a great front man for the band, but arguably SH has taken them to a new level of performance both in the studio and live. They've never been more popular, with their forthcoming gig at the RAH selling out in record time.

I'm not a huge fan of FEAR, their latest release, but it was incredibly well received.
I think Sounds that can't be Made, was far superior, but it's all a matter of opinion.

I think Marillion's output in the Fish era was great, but very much of its time. I remember seeing them at the Hammersmith Odeon back in the day, (2nd row, centre!) and Fish filled the stage - literally! Good times