Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

View Poll Results: Do you like this years home kit (17,18)
Love it 681 78.37%
Hate it 18 2.07%
Not sure 130 14.96%
Moo 40 4.60%
Voters: 869. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-08-2017, 03:48 PM
Pokemon Trainer

Latvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is here
So we start selling a Red keeper kit unlikely to be worn in the shop. Then Jules turns out in a smart Fluo yellow one instead today which probably won't be made available to buy like the nice Pink one from 3 years ago.
Old 05-08-2017, 03:52 PM

mcmean came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmcmean came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmcmean came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmcmean came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmcmean came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmcmean came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmcmean came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmcmean came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmcmean came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmcmean came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmcmean came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Latvian Eagle View Post
So we start selling a Red keeper kit unlikely to be worn in the shop. Then Jules turns out in a smart Fluo yellow one instead today which probably won't be made available to buy like the nice Pink one from 3 years ago.
But if they didn't do that, people wouldn't have anything to moan about
Old 05-08-2017, 04:26 PM

carter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcarter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcarter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcarter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcarter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcarter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcarter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcarter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcarter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcarter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcarter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Your not actually gonna be buying and wearing the goalkeepers shirt though are you? Surely not
Old 05-08-2017, 05:06 PM
Pokemon Trainer

Latvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by carter View Post
Your not actually gonna be buying and wearing the goalkeepers shirt though are you? Surely not
I play football... In goal. So yes I might well buy one.
Old 05-08-2017, 06:17 PM
Forza Palace

Palace Ultra : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalace Ultra : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalace Ultra : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalace Ultra : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalace Ultra : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalace Ultra : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalace Ultra : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalace Ultra : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalace Ultra : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalace Ultra : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalace Ultra : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:

Knew this would grate with you! It's so silly isn't it!
Old 05-08-2017, 06:26 PM
it's a city you know...

st albans came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietst albans came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietst albans came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietst albans came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietst albans came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietst albans came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietst albans came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietst albans came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietst albans came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietst albans came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietst albans came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Who actually buys keeper shirts and for what reason? I've never ever seen one worn out and about
Old 05-08-2017, 06:33 PM
People are People

firesign came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietfiresign came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietfiresign came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietfiresign came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietfiresign came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietfiresign came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietfiresign came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietfiresign came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietfiresign came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietfiresign came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietfiresign came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by st albans View Post
Who actually buys keeper shirts and for what reason? I've never ever seen one worn out and about
They're pretty niche - but you don't see many replica referred kits around either
Old 05-08-2017, 08:00 PM
Pokemon Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by st albans View Post
I buy them to wear when playing. Mostly see kids wearing them at games though.
Old 05-08-2017, 08:09 PM
Pills wont help you now

Davy64 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDavy64 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDavy64 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDavy64 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDavy64 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDavy64 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDavy64 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDavy64 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDavy64 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDavy64 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDavy64 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Training gear is the dogs. I bought it all

'What a divergence from that playoff shambles. Palace beating the Premier League Title Holders, whilst we lose 1-0 at Rotherham FFS. What a gulf.' from NSC 6/4/15
Old 05-08-2017, 09:23 PM

sylvan eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsylvan eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsylvan eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsylvan eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsylvan eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsylvan eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsylvan eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsylvan eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsylvan eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsylvan eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsylvan eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
I buy them to wear when playing. Mostly see kids wearing them at games though.

My son wants one plays in goal for his team, wants to wear it to training
Old 05-08-2017, 10:42 PM

palacemetros came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalacemetros came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalacemetros came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalacemetros came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalacemetros came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalacemetros came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalacemetros came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalacemetros came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalacemetros came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalacemetros came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalacemetros came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Goalkeepers.

Gotta be a bit of a nutter to be one to start with!
Old 05-08-2017, 10:51 PM

cybais FFS Murraycybais FFS Murraycybais FFS Murraycybais FFS Murraycybais FFS Murraycybais FFS Murraycybais FFS Murraycybais FFS Murraycybais FFS Murraycybais FFS Murraycybais FFS Murray
"What size are you usually?? I'm a S. I might do the same as you."

I usually get the players fit Small. I'm 5ft 6. Hope this helps.

Last edited by cybais; 05-08-2017 at 10:53 PM. Reason: Meant to reply to a question
Old 05-08-2017, 10:55 PM

cybais FFS Murraycybais FFS Murraycybais FFS Murraycybais FFS Murraycybais FFS Murraycybais FFS Murraycybais FFS Murraycybais FFS Murraycybais FFS Murraycybais FFS Murraycybais FFS Murray
Quote:
Originally Posted by ed_glenn View Post
I was contemplating this.. Reckon it would fit a 38 chest? Otherwise is there no other way getting the shirt without the sponsor?
It may be a bit tight. The size guide on the Youth XL is 34-36.
Old 06-08-2017, 03:05 AM

The12thman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe12thman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe12thman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe12thman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe12thman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe12thman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe12thman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe12thman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe12thman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe12thman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe12thman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by cybais View Post
"What size are you usually?? I'm a S. I might do the same as you."

I usually get the players fit Small. I'm 5ft 6. Hope this helps.

Ok thanks. I'm 5ft 8 1/4 and 10st 7lbs so think it'll not work. Il try it on when I go
and see a game....
Thanks for the info
Old 07-08-2017, 07:26 PM
I'm just cheese

davemorris04 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavemorris04 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavemorris04 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavemorris04 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavemorris04 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavemorris04 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavemorris04 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavemorris04 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavemorris04 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavemorris04 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavemorris04 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
My lad seems to approve of the baby version.

To view the link you have to Register or Login

Last edited by davemorris04; 07-08-2017 at 07:31 PM.
Old 09-08-2017, 02:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by The12thman View Post
Ok thanks. I'm 5ft 8 1/4 and 10st 7lbs so think it'll not work. Il try it on when I go
and see a game....
Thanks for the info
Just stumbled upon this from macron.com:

You may want to contact them if the pictures are correct, i.e. no sponsors
Old 09-08-2017, 06:03 AM

LN1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLN1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLN1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLN1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLN1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLN1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLN1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLN1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLN1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLN1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLN1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by cybais View Post
Just stumbled upon this from macron.com:

You may want to contact them if the pictures are correct, i.e. no sponsors
Interesting find although limited to Slim fit M & L and no shipping listed to mainland UK (although Guernsey, Gibraltar and the Falkland Islands are listed!)
$110 USD inc shipping if they will deliver to UK but at that price may be worth just having a go at removing the logo of the standard shirt? It works with the Poly training shirt which similar material.
Old 09-08-2017, 07:09 AM
Hello Everyone

Skintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is here
I like this years shirt much better that last years, the Mansion logo was just too dominant and as a result it didn't look much different to the previous year. So I didn't bother last year.
Old 10-08-2017, 03:44 PM

carter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcarter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcarter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcarter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcarter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcarter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcarter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcarter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcarter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcarter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcarter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Get an idea of what the kit would look like with Adidas and no yellow ruining the shirt
Attached Images
File Type: png IMG_5257.PNG (689.5 KB, 79 views)
Old 10-08-2017, 04:21 PM
Cruddy Clique

PALACEWU came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPALACEWU came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPALACEWU came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPALACEWU came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPALACEWU came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPALACEWU came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPALACEWU came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPALACEWU came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPALACEWU came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPALACEWU came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPALACEWU came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
She's a beauty.