Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Other Sport World of Sport

Notices

World of Sport Discuss all other sport. Includes betting and gambling threads.

Old 27-07-2017, 10:37 PM
Le Crystal Chamakh

mroakley9 Sam the man is heremroakley9 Sam the man is heremroakley9 Sam the man is heremroakley9 Sam the man is heremroakley9 Sam the man is heremroakley9 Sam the man is heremroakley9 Sam the man is heremroakley9 Sam the man is heremroakley9 Sam the man is heremroakley9 Sam the man is heremroakley9 Sam the man is here
It started off so promisingly too. And then by the end of it, I found myself excited by the return of a completely out of shape Great Khali, that's how bad it was.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jpC4P74ZhUk
Old 28-07-2017, 08:23 PM
I am a BAD MAN

RazorsEdge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRazorsEdge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRazorsEdge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRazorsEdge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRazorsEdge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRazorsEdge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRazorsEdge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRazorsEdge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRazorsEdge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRazorsEdge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRazorsEdge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Bring on Summerslam
Old 31-07-2017, 09:26 PM
43% Burnt

PauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is here
Catching up with NXT from last week. Man, they desperately need a secondary title. Maybe even a second hour. Or at least an extra 30 minutes.
Old 31-07-2017, 09:38 PM

Aaroncpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAaroncpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAaroncpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAaroncpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAaroncpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAaroncpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAaroncpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAaroncpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAaroncpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAaroncpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAaroncpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by PauLo View Post
Catching up with NXT from last week. Man, they desperately need a secondary title. Maybe even a second hour. Or at least an extra 30 minutes.
I have always been against a secondary title just because as a developmental centre they're already limiting who should be considered a main event and a midcarder before they hit the main roster. They waste about 10/15 minutes with videos, recaps and merchandise plug ins which really could go on exposing superstars we rarely see anything of.

I still like NXT mind you. It's 205 live that needs the biggest rebranding I feel. Moving it to full sail with the NXT commentary team seems the way forward. The talent is good but the vibe from the crowd just feels dead.

Last edited by Aaroncpfc; 31-07-2017 at 09:41 PM.
Old 01-08-2017, 11:59 AM

tsunamiman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetsunamiman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetsunamiman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetsunamiman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetsunamiman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetsunamiman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetsunamiman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetsunamiman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetsunamiman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetsunamiman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetsunamiman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
UK Championship is essentially their second title. Albeit with a different roster.

I can see the crusierweight title making its way to NXT too or as you say a separate show.

Alternative idea is an annual singles tournament to showcase new people, would be similar to the dusty classic and could have the final at a takeover.
Old 01-08-2017, 07:41 PM
I am a BAD MAN

RazorsEdge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRazorsEdge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRazorsEdge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRazorsEdge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRazorsEdge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRazorsEdge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRazorsEdge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRazorsEdge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRazorsEdge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRazorsEdge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRazorsEdge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaroncpfc View Post
I have always been against a secondary title just because as a developmental centre they're already limiting who should be considered a main event and a midcarder before they hit the main roster. They waste about 10/15 minutes with videos, recaps and merchandise plug ins which really could go on exposing superstars we rarely see anything of.

I still like NXT mind you. It's 205 live that needs the biggest rebranding I feel. Moving it to full sail with the NXT commentary team seems the way forward. The talent is good but the vibe from the crowd just feels dead.
I like the current format and one tittle as I think it makes it good to watch.

I haven't seen 205 live, need to watch it, finding time is the problem now hehe
Old 01-08-2017, 07:42 PM
I am a BAD MAN

Quote:
Originally Posted by PauLo View Post
Extra 30 mins I reckon would go a long way
Old 16-08-2017, 07:32 PM

GJN is like ice, their footing does betrayGJN is like ice, their footing does betrayGJN is like ice, their footing does betrayGJN is like ice, their footing does betrayGJN is like ice, their footing does betrayGJN is like ice, their footing does betrayGJN is like ice, their footing does betrayGJN is like ice, their footing does betrayGJN is like ice, their footing does betrayGJN is like ice, their footing does betrayGJN is like ice, their footing does betray
Loved the chair thrown by Strowman onto Reigns. These two have really good gimmick matches.
Old 16-08-2017, 11:48 PM
Le Crystal Chamakh

mroakley9 Sam the man is heremroakley9 Sam the man is heremroakley9 Sam the man is heremroakley9 Sam the man is heremroakley9 Sam the man is heremroakley9 Sam the man is heremroakley9 Sam the man is heremroakley9 Sam the man is heremroakley9 Sam the man is heremroakley9 Sam the man is heremroakley9 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by GJN View Post
Loved the chair thrown by Strowman onto Reigns. These two have really good gimmick matches.
So simple, but so brilliant.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jpC4P74ZhUk
Old 16-08-2017, 11:49 PM

Kidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by GJN View Post
two big hoss's who can just beat the shit out of each other then do really cool spots, what's not to love?
Old 16-08-2017, 11:50 PM

Kidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is here
Braun's biggest problem is a lack of hoss's on the WWE roster and he's being chucked in with all 3 of them right now
Old Yesterday, 08:12 AM

GJN is like ice, their footing does betrayGJN is like ice, their footing does betrayGJN is like ice, their footing does betrayGJN is like ice, their footing does betrayGJN is like ice, their footing does betrayGJN is like ice, their footing does betrayGJN is like ice, their footing does betrayGJN is like ice, their footing does betrayGJN is like ice, their footing does betrayGJN is like ice, their footing does betrayGJN is like ice, their footing does betray
He will be the special attraction now that Taker used to be. Doesn't need a title because he is a big deal in his own right. Can't remember him being booked to be defeated 'clean'.

Although I dip in and out more these days.
Old Yesterday, 10:51 PM

I'd quite like more wrestlers used part time, i think it would protect them from bad booking