Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES

Notices

Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES Away day travel and ticket/fixture details.

Old 10-05-2017, 11:40 PM

Selhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is here
Lost Deane on Deansgate is like a wetherspoons, but with sport.
Old 11-05-2017, 07:35 AM
Prodigal Son

Mad Raschic Ken came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMad Raschic Ken came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMad Raschic Ken came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMad Raschic Ken came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMad Raschic Ken came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMad Raschic Ken came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMad Raschic Ken came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMad Raschic Ken came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMad Raschic Ken came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMad Raschic Ken came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMad Raschic Ken came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
We tend to go to Lime at Salford Quays. Not a place for the real ale drinkers, but around 10 minutes walk from the away end and welcoming to away fans.
Old 11-05-2017, 09:01 AM

Oli28 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOli28 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOli28 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOli28 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOli28 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOli28 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOli28 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOli28 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOli28 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOli28 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOli28 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by loshrr View Post
Agree. Sinclair's Oyster Bar is a good one.
Cheapest beers in town
Old 11-05-2017, 01:24 PM

jmemour : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejmemour : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejmemour : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejmemour : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejmemour : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejmemour : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejmemour : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejmemour : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejmemour : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejmemour : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejmemour : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by New LP View Post
It didn't let my group in and some other Palace fans wearing colours before City.
We ended up in Yates drinking flat lager out of plastic glasses.

Find that baffling. There were honestly loads of palace in there.
Old 11-05-2017, 01:33 PM
Mid Life Crisis Alert

T at the Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineT at the Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineT at the Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineT at the Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineT at the Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineT at the Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineT at the Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineT at the Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineT at the Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineT at the Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineT at the Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oli28 View Post
Cheapest beers in town
2.30 a pint the other weekend. I thought I'd travelled back in time.
Old 12-05-2017, 12:56 PM

Chris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is here
After 83 for the train up there i think we'll be all over the Sinclair Oyster Bar
Old 16-05-2017, 03:03 PM
Fook my old Grannys boots

Worksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is here
i'll be landing at Piccadilly about half 12ish. Anyone going for beers near by ?
Old 16-05-2017, 03:39 PM
Crow Counting

FourtyTwo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFourtyTwo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFourtyTwo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFourtyTwo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFourtyTwo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFourtyTwo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFourtyTwo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFourtyTwo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFourtyTwo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFourtyTwo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFourtyTwo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Worksop Palace View Post
i'll be landing at Piccadilly about half 12ish. Anyone going for beers near by ?
Cloudwater brewery round the corner, then Piccadilly Tap
Old 16-05-2017, 03:45 PM

ellioteagle1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineellioteagle1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineellioteagle1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineellioteagle1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineellioteagle1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineellioteagle1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineellioteagle1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineellioteagle1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineellioteagle1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineellioteagle1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineellioteagle1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Any recommendations for food and a drink?
Old 16-05-2017, 05:13 PM

pgw152 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepgw152 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepgw152 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepgw152 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepgw152 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepgw152 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepgw152 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepgw152 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepgw152 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepgw152 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepgw152 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Anyone going to be around Deansgate at 10:45am on Sunday and want to play snooker for an hour?
Old 16-05-2017, 07:46 PM

Worksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by FourtyTwo View Post
Nice one

How far from there to OT ?
Old 16-05-2017, 08:07 PM
Probationary User

Dogburger is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised LandDogburger is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised LandDogburger is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised LandDogburger is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised LandDogburger is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised LandDogburger is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised LandDogburger is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised LandDogburger is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised LandDogburger is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised LandDogburger is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised LandDogburger is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Land
Theres a Beefeater in Salford Quays ,as about as good as it gets in Salford. In fact the quays is a good shout , a few boozers and quite (don't quote me on that ) civilised
Old 19-05-2017, 07:25 AM
or maybe not so civil

civil eagle Sam the man is herecivil eagle Sam the man is herecivil eagle Sam the man is herecivil eagle Sam the man is herecivil eagle Sam the man is herecivil eagle Sam the man is herecivil eagle Sam the man is herecivil eagle Sam the man is herecivil eagle Sam the man is herecivil eagle Sam the man is herecivil eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Get in just after 12 will be on my own but will be up for beers
Old 19-05-2017, 07:35 AM

Oli28 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOli28 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOli28 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOli28 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOli28 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOli28 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOli28 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOli28 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOli28 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOli28 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOli28 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Nice one

How far from there to OT ?
20 minute tram plus walk
Old 19-05-2017, 08:18 AM
Northern Monkey

Palace_Akie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalace_Akie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalace_Akie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalace_Akie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalace_Akie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalace_Akie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalace_Akie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalace_Akie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalace_Akie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalace_Akie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalace_Akie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by FourtyTwo View Post
Cloudwater beers are incredible. Gets very busy in their tap room.
Old 19-05-2017, 10:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Palace_Akie View Post
Cloudwater beers are incredible. Gets very busy in their tap room.
Good, as I fully intend to be sampling a fair few on Sunday
Old 19-05-2017, 02:30 PM

Ajedman knows a pretty little place in southern California, down San Diego wayAjedman knows a pretty little place in southern California, down San Diego wayAjedman knows a pretty little place in southern California, down San Diego wayAjedman knows a pretty little place in southern California, down San Diego wayAjedman knows a pretty little place in southern California, down San Diego wayAjedman knows a pretty little place in southern California, down San Diego wayAjedman knows a pretty little place in southern California, down San Diego wayAjedman knows a pretty little place in southern California, down San Diego wayAjedman knows a pretty little place in southern California, down San Diego wayAjedman knows a pretty little place in southern California, down San Diego wayAjedman knows a pretty little place in southern California, down San Diego way
For those driving up, away fans guide recommends The Quadrant Pub, Great Stones Road, Stretford. Street parking, away fans friendly, 15mins walk to the ground
Old 20-05-2017, 12:24 AM

Chris B came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChris B came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChris B came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChris B came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChris B came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChris B came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChris B came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChris B came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChris B came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChris B came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChris B came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ajedman View Post
For those driving up, away fans guide recommends The Quadrant Pub, Great Stones Road, Stretford. Street parking, away fans friendly, 15mins walk to the ground
Thanks for the info. I notice the walk to the ground is 5 minutes shorter than when you posted yesterday (on ticket thread). This is only important because I recently had an ankle operation and am walking with the aid of a crutch. 20 minutes normal walking would probably be double that for me.
Old 20-05-2017, 06:10 AM

Palacemad2002 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalacemad2002 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalacemad2002 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalacemad2002 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalacemad2002 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalacemad2002 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalacemad2002 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalacemad2002 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalacemad2002 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalacemad2002 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalacemad2002 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Lancashire v Yorkshire in the county championship is happening at Old Trafford Cricket ground. A few of us are going to head straight there to sink a few beers watching the cricket, and then its just a short walk up to the football ground at 2:40 to switch sports and watch Palace. May even pop back in to the cricket after the match to watch close of play with a pint and let the tram queue outside die down... Perfect sporting Sunday
Old 20-05-2017, 07:23 AM

Ajedman knows a pretty little place in southern California, down San Diego wayAjedman knows a pretty little place in southern California, down San Diego wayAjedman knows a pretty little place in southern California, down San Diego wayAjedman knows a pretty little place in southern California, down San Diego wayAjedman knows a pretty little place in southern California, down San Diego wayAjedman knows a pretty little place in southern California, down San Diego wayAjedman knows a pretty little place in southern California, down San Diego wayAjedman knows a pretty little place in southern California, down San Diego wayAjedman knows a pretty little place in southern California, down San Diego wayAjedman knows a pretty little place in southern California, down San Diego wayAjedman knows a pretty little place in southern California, down San Diego way
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris B View Post
Thanks for the info. I notice the walk to the ground is 5 minutes shorter than when you posted yesterday (on ticket thread). This is only important because I recently had an ankle operation and am walking with the aid of a crutch. 20 minutes normal walking would probably be double that for me.
Sorry to hear about your ankle mate & sorry I can't be more precise, Google says 23 mins walk, fans guide says 10-15 mins and pub guide says a few mins walk to Old Trafford.
Hopefully we can get a few in there & it's not to far from the ground.