Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Other Sport » World of Betting

Notices

World of Betting Betting forum. Please bet responsibly: begambleaware.org

Old 05-01-2006, 02:53 AM
Lough Derg

palace & proud palace & proud palace & proud palace & proud palace & proud palace & proud palace & proud palace & proud palace & proud palace & proud palace & proud
Horse & Greyhound Betting tips

For those who follow Horse's & Greyhound racing,i thought it be good to have its own thread For tips,info & Form.

So if any people get tips or fancys anythink please post

Specially with all the good racing coming up shorty Cheltenham,National etc

Im off to sandown this coming saturday there one horse to back ive been given...

1st race 1.00pm - SPIDAM

P.s can you make this a stickey please MOD

Cheers Deano

Last edited by palace & proud; 05-01-2006 at 03:00 AM.
Old 05-01-2006, 12:02 PM

moverman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmoverman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmoverman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmoverman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmoverman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmoverman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmoverman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmoverman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmoverman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmoverman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmoverman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Wolverhampton today first race (12.35pm)

MYSTIC MAN

won't be a big price though (11/8 or 6/4)??
Old 05-01-2006, 12:17 PM
Hair by Les Porter

Strathclyde Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStrathclyde Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStrathclyde Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStrathclyde Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStrathclyde Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStrathclyde Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStrathclyde Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStrathclyde Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStrathclyde Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStrathclyde Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStrathclyde Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Re: Horse & Greyhound Betting tips

Quote:
Originally posted by palace & proud
P.s can you make this a stickey please MOD
Can't make them all sticky, things might get stupid if I did that. Sorry.
Old 05-01-2006, 01:40 PM
Lough Derg

palace & proud palace & proud palace & proud palace & proud palace & proud palace & proud palace & proud palace & proud palace & proud palace & proud palace & proud
Re: Re: Horse & Greyhound Betting tips

Quote:
Originally posted by Strathclyde Eagle
Can't make them all sticky, things might get stupid if I did that. Sorry.

Not even this one
Old 05-01-2006, 01:46 PM
Born in South London

gcwhite Sam the man is heregcwhite Sam the man is heregcwhite Sam the man is heregcwhite Sam the man is heregcwhite Sam the man is heregcwhite Sam the man is heregcwhite Sam the man is heregcwhite Sam the man is heregcwhite Sam the man is heregcwhite Sam the man is heregcwhite Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally posted by moverman
Wolverhampton today first race (12.35pm)

MYSTIC MAN

won't be a big price though (11/8 or 6/4)??
Had a fiver at 11-10. Profit = £5.50. Cheers. First bet I've had in a couple of years.

Got any more? I'm on a roll.
Old 05-01-2006, 02:11 PM

Gooders Sam the man is hereGooders Sam the man is hereGooders Sam the man is hereGooders Sam the man is hereGooders Sam the man is hereGooders Sam the man is hereGooders Sam the man is hereGooders Sam the man is hereGooders Sam the man is hereGooders Sam the man is hereGooders Sam the man is here
Well done moverman.

I was given a massive tip for a horse called Sabreflight at Wetherby today but chose to ignore it.

Won by about 20 lengths at 2/1.
Old 05-01-2006, 02:17 PM
Lough Derg

Quote:
Originally posted by Gooders
Well done moverman.

I was given a massive tip for a horse called Sabreflight at Wetherby today but chose to ignore it.

Won by about 20 lengths at 2/1.

You should never change your mind i do that sometime's and it wins

That horse i said above for saturday won by 20 lenghts last time out.
Old 05-01-2006, 02:20 PM
Born in South London

gcwhite Sam the man is heregcwhite Sam the man is heregcwhite Sam the man is heregcwhite Sam the man is heregcwhite Sam the man is heregcwhite Sam the man is heregcwhite Sam the man is heregcwhite Sam the man is heregcwhite Sam the man is heregcwhite Sam the man is heregcwhite Sam the man is here
Not being a betting man I've never looked at the goldmine thread before. Just had a peek and there seems to be a huge fight going on. What's that all about?
Old 05-01-2006, 02:23 PM

Gooders Sam the man is hereGooders Sam the man is hereGooders Sam the man is hereGooders Sam the man is hereGooders Sam the man is hereGooders Sam the man is hereGooders Sam the man is hereGooders Sam the man is hereGooders Sam the man is hereGooders Sam the man is hereGooders Sam the man is here
I think it's usually caused by the fact that the so-called Goldmine makes no money.
Old 05-01-2006, 03:12 PM
Lough Derg

Anymore tips for today people?
Old 05-01-2006, 03:19 PM
PMA

IW_Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineIW_Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineIW_Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineIW_Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineIW_Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineIW_Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineIW_Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineIW_Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineIW_Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineIW_Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineIW_Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I have been to the Greyhound racing in Portsmouth before Christmas and I am going again on Saturday.

I won around £30 but its a learning curve! Any Tips?
Old 05-01-2006, 03:24 PM
Lough Derg

Quote:
Originally posted by IW_Eagle
I have been to the Greyhound racing in Portsmouth before Christmas and I am going again on Saturday.

I follow the dogs quiet alot as i used to work with them all over the place i know alot about them..if i get any tips i post up mate

There's a dog for the Derby called Westmead Hawk been backed from 33's into 20's,it won it last year..magic dog i was on it
Old 05-01-2006, 03:32 PM

Holmesdale is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandHolmesdale is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandHolmesdale is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandHolmesdale is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandHolmesdale is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandHolmesdale is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandHolmesdale is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandHolmesdale is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandHolmesdale is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandHolmesdale is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandHolmesdale is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expand
Quote:
Originally posted by palace & proud
There's a dog for the Derby called Westmead Hawk been backed from 33's into 20's,it won it last year..magic dog i was on it
Greyhound jockey?
Old 05-01-2006, 03:37 PM
PMA

IW_Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineIW_Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineIW_Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineIW_Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineIW_Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineIW_Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineIW_Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineIW_Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineIW_Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineIW_Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineIW_Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Good stuff. Any tips would be greatfully received.

I was first off betting at a window at the track and I had no idea of the odds I was getting. I was just reading the race card, checking the form. Bet on one dog, it won, went to get my winnings, I got £4.40 back, I only bet £4.00!! Obviously the Favorite, but I never knew that. Short odds, no point taking the risk unless a cert!

So I headed to a different part of the track when the really bookies are, up on a box, scribbling down the odds and shouting out. I picked my dog 'Norwood Lass' (Palace connection) min bet £5 at 3 to 1, and it won!! £20 - Thanks very much!! Much more like it and enjoyable!
Old 05-01-2006, 03:37 PM
PMA

Old 05-01-2006, 03:45 PM

The one and only time I went to the dogs was Hove last year. I decided that rather than pfaff around with the bookies I would just do a £1 reversed forecast on traps 5 and 3 in every race. Cost me £28.

In the second race traps 5 and 3 came in at 8/1 and 6/1. The forecast paid £80! Didn't come in any more that night but I was well-chuffed anyway.

Isn't dog racing even more bent than horse-racing?
Old 05-01-2006, 04:14 PM
Lough Derg

Quote:
Originally posted by Holmesdale
Greyhound jockey?

Greyhound
Old 05-01-2006, 06:50 PM
Lawrence No1 Fan

CHERRY TREE BRB is south London and proudCHERRY TREE BRB is south London and proudCHERRY TREE BRB is south London and proudCHERRY TREE BRB is south London and proudCHERRY TREE BRB is south London and proudCHERRY TREE BRB is south London and proudCHERRY TREE BRB is south London and proudCHERRY TREE BRB is south London and proudCHERRY TREE BRB is south London and proudCHERRY TREE BRB is south London and proudCHERRY TREE BRB is south London and proud
You Couldn't tip yourself out of bed deano.

Feathard Lady for the champion hurdle, theres a tip for ya

Cardiff City to win Coca Cola Football League Championship 28/1
Old 05-01-2006, 07:03 PM
Been, Seen, Done.

palaceporky came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalaceporky came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalaceporky came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalaceporky came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalaceporky came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalaceporky came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalaceporky came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalaceporky came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalaceporky came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalaceporky came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalaceporky came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally posted by IW_Eagle

Portsmouth has the highest ratio, for trap 1 winners, of any dog track in the UK.
Old 05-01-2006, 09:08 PM
PMA

Quote:
Originally posted by palaceporky
Portsmouth has the highest ratio, for trap 1 winners, of any dog track in the UK.
Thats interesting. It seemed quite a tight small circuit, and obviously the track 1 dog has the inside lane. I was better on Lane 1-3 dogs as the others did not get a look in.
Not that I have been to another greyhound location...

Any other info?