Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Other Sport » World of Betting

Notices

World of Betting Betting forum. Please bet responsibly: begambleaware.org

Old 03-08-2013, 11:21 PM

LLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by saul1664 View Post
Richard Hughes, you really are the world's greatest ******* living penis.

Held up in touch in midfield, closed to track leaders and travelling well but nowhere to go over 1f out, hampered 1f out, badly hampered again soon after, some room and pushed along inside final furlong, no headway and not given a hard time after

Did you watch it? if the gap hadnt closed up would have had a really good chance but the horses infront just chopped him up as he went for the gap, wasnt really too much he could do to be honest
Old 03-08-2013, 11:22 PM

LLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is here
went to lingfield tonight, only highlight was Slip of the tongue, was very well backed in to 9/4, got 4/1 in the ring.
Old 04-08-2013, 04:28 AM
Eating Organic Thistles

saul1664 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesaul1664 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesaul1664 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesaul1664 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesaul1664 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesaul1664 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesaul1664 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesaul1664 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesaul1664 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesaul1664 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesaul1664 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by LLCOOLSTEVE View Post
Did you watch it? if the gap hadnt closed up would have had a really good chance but the horses infront just chopped him up as he went for the gap, wasnt really too much he could do to be honest
No, to be fair, SPL wasn't working, but sorry, probably the best miler in the country has been beaten in a 4 runner field and then this without getting a run, happens too often to be a coincidence.
"Thank you, Rabbit. And if anyone says in a Loud Voice 'Bother, it's Eeyore,' I can drop out again."

http://nightmaresinadamagedbrain.wordpress.com
http://saulisshootingforthemoon.wordpress.com
Old 04-08-2013, 12:37 PM

Fair enough, he would have had a chance but you couldn't say would have def won. Were stronger stayers in the race.
Old 04-08-2013, 03:22 PM
Eating Organic Thistles

saul1664 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesaul1664 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesaul1664 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesaul1664 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesaul1664 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesaul1664 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesaul1664 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesaul1664 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesaul1664 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesaul1664 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesaul1664 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
The extra furlong was an unknown, which was a bit offputting. Usually watch the replays of the races on Sporting Life, but has become more unreliable lately, not having the races up.
"Thank you, Rabbit. And if anyone says in a Loud Voice 'Bother, it's Eeyore,' I can drop out again."

Old 04-08-2013, 05:28 PM
So then I says to Mabel

JamTheEagle Sam the man is hereJamTheEagle Sam the man is hereJamTheEagle Sam the man is hereJamTheEagle Sam the man is hereJamTheEagle Sam the man is hereJamTheEagle Sam the man is hereJamTheEagle Sam the man is hereJamTheEagle Sam the man is hereJamTheEagle Sam the man is hereJamTheEagle Sam the man is hereJamTheEagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by JamTheEagle View Post
Unlucky!

Sky Lantern should be winning it nicely tomorrow. Also like Tropics and Rex Imperator in the SC.
SL was wank but Rex more then made up for that!
Old 06-08-2013, 12:27 AM
So then I says to Mabel

JamTheEagle Sam the man is hereJamTheEagle Sam the man is hereJamTheEagle Sam the man is hereJamTheEagle Sam the man is hereJamTheEagle Sam the man is hereJamTheEagle Sam the man is hereJamTheEagle Sam the man is hereJamTheEagle Sam the man is hereJamTheEagle Sam the man is hereJamTheEagle Sam the man is hereJamTheEagle Sam the man is here
Ventura Quest - Ripon 18:10
Old 06-08-2013, 04:47 AM

Everyone should back Nechita for the nunthorpe now. Can get about 25/1 at mo with bookies, horse makes debut in Ireland on Friday for Aiden o'brien, was sold for 1.5million dollars after winning 3 of 4 races (I think, or 2 of 3) in Aus.
Old 06-08-2013, 12:49 PM
So then I says to Mabel

Cheers Steve, took 33/1 with Coral. Nothing at the front of that market appeals to me in the slightest...
Old 06-08-2013, 01:02 PM

cantspell Sam the man is herecantspell Sam the man is herecantspell Sam the man is herecantspell Sam the man is herecantspell Sam the man is herecantspell Sam the man is herecantspell Sam the man is herecantspell Sam the man is herecantspell Sam the man is herecantspell Sam the man is herecantspell Sam the man is here
Nice one Steve - have copied Jam with the bet
Old 06-08-2013, 02:16 PM

Finbar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFinbar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFinbar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFinbar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFinbar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFinbar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFinbar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFinbar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFinbar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFinbar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFinbar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I'm on at 25s
Old 06-08-2013, 03:01 PM
Dougie 21/03/2007

milky87 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmilky87 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmilky87 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmilky87 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmilky87 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmilky87 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmilky87 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmilky87 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmilky87 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmilky87 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmilky87 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
33/1 at Coral
Old 06-08-2013, 05:03 PM

cantspell Sam the man is herecantspell Sam the man is herecantspell Sam the man is herecantspell Sam the man is herecantspell Sam the man is herecantspell Sam the man is herecantspell Sam the man is herecantspell Sam the man is herecantspell Sam the man is herecantspell Sam the man is herecantspell Sam the man is here
Hughes just caught out at Ffos Las
Old 06-08-2013, 05:04 PM
Dougie 21/03/2007

milky87 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmilky87 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmilky87 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmilky87 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmilky87 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmilky87 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmilky87 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmilky87 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmilky87 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmilky87 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmilky87 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by cantspell View Post
Hughes just caught out at Ffos Las
I have backed all 4 of his rides today. 4 seconds
Old 06-08-2013, 07:01 PM
Eating Organic Thistles

Who knew? He got beat in the 3 runner race?

Old 06-08-2013, 07:03 PM
Eating Organic Thistles

Ooops, beaten 30 lengths in a 3 runner race on the odds on favourite. Doh.

Old 06-08-2013, 07:13 PM
So then I says to Mabel

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamTheEagle View Post
Ventura Quest - Ripon 18:10
The Gray Gatsby's form still holding strong
Old 06-08-2013, 07:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by saul1664 View Post
Ooops, beaten 30 lengths in a 3 runner race on the odds on favourite. Doh.
Was basically pulled up, outsider of 3 won, def not jockey fault!
Old 06-08-2013, 07:43 PM
Eating Organic Thistles

Read all 4 race reviews, the favourites performance there is a tad odd, the other 3 rides seemed to have every chance but not good enough, that's what you get with low grade racing I guess.

Old 06-08-2013, 07:55 PM

I watched the race where I said he cocked it up - Basically he thought he had it in the bag and underestimated how well the leader was going