Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Other Sport » World of Betting

Notices

World of Betting Betting forum. Please bet responsibly: begambleaware.org

Old 10-09-2015, 04:53 PM

scro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is here
I fancy Ryan Style to go close in the 7:40 at chelmsford so have backed that at 5's. finished like a train last time out .

Last edited by scro; 10-09-2015 at 08:50 PM.
Old 11-09-2015, 10:51 AM

scro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is here
Gone with dettori and fav's today.

Gutaifan, clondaw warrior and pure diamond in a trixie.
Old 11-09-2015, 11:45 AM
So then I says to Mabel

JamTheEagle Sam the man is hereJamTheEagle Sam the man is hereJamTheEagle Sam the man is hereJamTheEagle Sam the man is hereJamTheEagle Sam the man is hereJamTheEagle Sam the man is hereJamTheEagle Sam the man is hereJamTheEagle Sam the man is hereJamTheEagle Sam the man is hereJamTheEagle Sam the man is hereJamTheEagle Sam the man is here
Don't really fancy much today at all, keep the powder dry for tomorrow which looks cracking!

Only one that would interest me is Bear Cheek in the first, yes the fav brings G1 form to the table but I wasn't really that impressed. Yeah he got within a couple of lengths to Shalaa but Shalaa was well on top, could have won by 10lengths+ that day if they wanted - rest in the race were not G1 animals. Nothing major but £20 on a progressive horse who could easily be a G1 animal at 7/2 seems worth a small nibble
Old 11-09-2015, 12:44 PM
So then I says to Mabel

JamTheEagle Sam the man is hereJamTheEagle Sam the man is hereJamTheEagle Sam the man is hereJamTheEagle Sam the man is hereJamTheEagle Sam the man is hereJamTheEagle Sam the man is hereJamTheEagle Sam the man is hereJamTheEagle Sam the man is hereJamTheEagle Sam the man is hereJamTheEagle Sam the man is hereJamTheEagle Sam the man is here
Ok I've had some small e/ws to keep me interested - Not Never, Fun Mac and Gypsy Eyes
Old 11-09-2015, 02:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamTheEagle View Post
Don't really fancy much today at all, keep the powder dry for tomorrow which looks cracking!

Only one that would interest me is Bear Cheek in the first, yes the fav brings G1 form to the table but I wasn't really that impressed. Yeah he got within a couple of lengths to Shalaa but Shalaa was well on top, could have won by 10lengths+ that day if they wanted - rest in the race were not G1 animals. Nothing major but £20 on a progressive horse who could easily be a G1 animal at 7/2 seems worth a small nibble
I must admit i didn't have a really good look today. I just keep falling more and more in love with Frankie.

What do people think of the golden horn tomorrow?
Old 11-09-2015, 02:31 PM

aj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is here
To view the link you have to Register or Login

Cant wait to get back to the jumps
Old 11-09-2015, 03:10 PM
So then I says to Mabel

Quote:
Originally Posted by scro View Post
I must admit i didn't have a really good look today. I just keep falling more and more in love with Frankie.

What do people think of the golden horn tomorrow?
Should win, don't think the rain will make it that bad and even if it does he ran well enough on G/S. If he had won that day at York he would be 1/2 not 2/1 so yeah actually think he is a decent price.
Old 11-09-2015, 03:45 PM
So then I says to Mabel

Got to say I am pretty pissed off with Balleydoyle for switching Order Of St George so late in the day - all along they have said he would go for the ENGLISH St Leger. Don't know why I am shocked, another ante post bet and more money wasted.
Old 11-09-2015, 04:07 PM
Under Fascist Rule

pauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by aj4england View Post
To view the link you have to Register or Login

Cant wait to get back to the jumps

Read that earlier in the week, Minella Rocco was the horse that AP said Geraghty would look forward to riding.

Limini was the obvious option for the Mares Novices.

The horse I'm most looking forward to is No More Heroes going chasing and turning up in the RSA.
Old 11-09-2015, 04:09 PM
Under Fascist Rule

pauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is here
Quote:
Should win, don't think the rain will make it that bad and even if it does he ran well enough on G/S. If he had won that day at York he would be 1/2 not 2/1 so yeah actually think he is a decent price.

Funnily enough, I'll be backing Free Eagle. I think he'll improve 6-8 lengths on Ascot, and has been set out for this race and the Arc.
Old 11-09-2015, 04:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pauldrulez View Post
Funnily enough, I'll be backing Free Eagle. I think he'll improve 6-8 lengths on Ascot, and has been set out for this race and the Arc.
It has crossed my mind that whilst the york performance was by no means putting me off golden horn. I do wonder if both gleneagles and free eagle might well have fancied finishing ahead of arabian queen (all be it conditions played a part).

I think you are right the end of the season coming off york.. i am not sure i will be placing a bet on golden horn. I will probably be cheering it on though. A race to watch for me. Having said that surely it will be one of the top three in the betting.
Old 11-09-2015, 04:39 PM
So then I says to Mabel

Free Eagle needs it like a road as well so any rain would do him in too.
Old 11-09-2015, 05:39 PM
Under Fascist Rule

Quote:
Free Eagle needs it like a road as well so any rain would do him in too.

This is true.

Rain may arrive for Forgotten Rules on Sunday though...
Old 12-09-2015, 10:36 AM
So then I says to Mabel

Donny:
Limato e/w
Fields Of Athenry

Leopardstown:
Sanus Per Aquam
Golden Horn (will wait for weather and times before betting)
Probably Amazing Maria over Leg at the prices
Old 12-09-2015, 10:45 AM
So then I says to Mabel

Will likely double up Balleydoyle and Air Force Blue tomorrow
Old 12-09-2015, 01:05 PM
Under Fascist Rule

Quote:
Will likely double up Balleydoyle and Air Force Blue tomorrow

I'm interested in Coolmore today.

Full sister to Gleneagles and if she doesn't enjoy the ground, I reckon they pull Gleneagles out of the Champion Stakes.
Old 12-09-2015, 04:17 PM
So then I says to Mabel

I LOVE THAT LITTLE HORSE
Old 12-09-2015, 04:20 PM
So then I says to Mabel

Falls out of the gates and still slaughters them doing cartwheels at the end, some horse
Old 12-09-2015, 04:56 PM
So then I says to Mabel

That's why I love the Leger, don't think much of Pat's ride there though - trying to win on the bridle rather then stoking the horse up seems a bit dumb to me.
Old 12-09-2015, 04:57 PM
So then I says to Mabel

No chance of reversing.