Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Other Sport » World of Betting

Notices

World of Betting Betting forum. Please bet responsibly: begambleaware.org

Old 23-10-2017, 09:42 PM
Under Fascist Rule

pauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by JamTheEagle View Post
Is this in regards to the ATR interview today? In his defence he is a very shy and private man, he was out with his family and shouldn't really have to deal with having a microphone shoved under him wherever he goes, especially from Matt Chapman. I don't mind MC but he really didn't need to embarrass Ryan, was very painful viewing.
Yeah, there's a time and a place. He was there for his son today, leave him be or ask off-the-air if he has a spare moment.

Thought I was in for a good day today. Had backed a Gary Moore nag at Plumpton at 14/1 that went off at 7/4... and it went and finished bloody third!
Old 24-10-2017, 11:25 AM

aj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is here
Yeh it was Matt Chapmans interview. I agree that Matt Chapman went about it the wrong way, but the racing media are very strong in there opinion of Ryan Moore and his lack of time for them so makes a rod for his own back. Not sure things like this will help the media's want of getting Ryan to come out of his shell. Whilst it was painful, Matt Chapman saying 'Glad its me interviewing then isn't it Ryan' did make me chuckle!
Old 24-10-2017, 11:32 AM
So then I says to Mabel

JamTheEagle Sam the man is hereJamTheEagle Sam the man is hereJamTheEagle Sam the man is hereJamTheEagle Sam the man is hereJamTheEagle Sam the man is hereJamTheEagle Sam the man is hereJamTheEagle Sam the man is hereJamTheEagle Sam the man is hereJamTheEagle Sam the man is hereJamTheEagle Sam the man is hereJamTheEagle Sam the man is here
Sutters Mill 5/1 e/w
Old 24-10-2017, 11:35 AM
So then I says to Mabel

JamTheEagle Sam the man is hereJamTheEagle Sam the man is hereJamTheEagle Sam the man is hereJamTheEagle Sam the man is hereJamTheEagle Sam the man is hereJamTheEagle Sam the man is hereJamTheEagle Sam the man is hereJamTheEagle Sam the man is hereJamTheEagle Sam the man is hereJamTheEagle Sam the man is hereJamTheEagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by aj4england View Post
Yeh it was Matt Chapmans interview. I agree that Matt Chapman went about it the wrong way, but the racing media are very strong in there opinion of Ryan Moore and his lack of time for them so makes a rod for his own back. Not sure things like this will help the media's want of getting Ryan to come out of his shell. Whilst it was painful, Matt Chapman saying 'Glad its me interviewing then isn't it Ryan' did make me chuckle!
Yeah, it's difficult - I actually now have a lot of respect for him because of it. He doesn't have to tell anyone anything at all other than his connections.
Old 24-10-2017, 11:46 AM
So then I says to Mabel

Also Lalor at evens.
Old 24-10-2017, 03:57 PM
So then I says to Mabel

Tom Scu is a complete and utter ****.
Old 24-10-2017, 04:33 PM
So then I says to Mabel

Finally a ******* winner in Hajaam, nice 4 timer. Dueling Banjos I thought was going to last home at one point.
Old 25-10-2017, 11:58 AM
So then I says to Mabel

Traveller 9/2 e/w

Hope that Ravenhill Road can put in a nice performance on debut.
Old 25-10-2017, 12:35 PM
So then I says to Mabel

Fayonagh suffered a fatal broken leg on the gallops
Old 25-10-2017, 12:50 PM

aj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is here
Sad news Her and Neon Wolf plus Vatour last year. Some great horses and plenty others lost too soon
Old 25-10-2017, 06:23 PM
Under Fascist Rule

pauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is here
Awful, awful news. She was destined to be at the very top.
Old 25-10-2017, 06:25 PM
Under Fascist Rule

I like the long range bets, so if you was chucking on a L15 for next year's first 4 flat classics... what are you looking at? I'm very near to doing 4 from Ballydoyle, but I can't help but think that won't happen!

Saxon Warrior and The Pentagon.
Clemmie or Happily and Magical (who looks like she needs further, or might just be average!)
Old 25-10-2017, 06:49 PM
So then I says to Mabel

Quote:
Originally Posted by pauldrulez View Post
I like the long range bets, so if you was chucking on a L15 for next year's first 4 flat classics... what are you looking at? I'm very near to doing 4 from Ballydoyle, but I can't help but think that won't happen!

Saxon Warrior and The Pentagon.
Clemmie or Happily and Magical (who looks like she needs further, or might just be average!)
Backed The Pentagon 33/1 e/w for Derby.

Verbal Dexterity wins the 2000Gs.
Old 26-10-2017, 12:16 PM
So then I says to Mabel

Looking forward to seeing Slate House out tomorrow, apparently held in lofty regards.
Old 26-10-2017, 01:01 PM

Shame the ground may not be suitable for many. Palmers Hill was ahorse i was excited to see
Old 26-10-2017, 01:45 PM
So then I says to Mabel

Cloudy Dream 4/1 e/w and Singlefarmpayment 5/1 e/w my weekend bets
Old 27-10-2017, 11:03 AM

Interested to see how Fagan goes, think he is a bit big at 40s for the RSA, hopefully a good run today.

Movewiththetimes another horse im excited about though Sceau Royal is no mug
Old 27-10-2017, 11:30 AM

Think Eaton Hill ew at 10s is not a bad thing. Open to improvement over trip and beat Mount Mews (now 145) last season when still fresh at the start of the season
Old 27-10-2017, 12:12 PM
So then I says to Mabel

Quote:
Originally Posted by aj4england View Post
Interested to see how Fagan goes, think he is a bit big at 40s for the RSA, hopefully a good run today.

Movewiththetimes another horse im excited about though Sceau Royal is no mug
Bet on Fagan after Perth, my only ante post.
Old 27-10-2017, 03:41 PM

Pretty impressive from North Hill Harvey. Classic Skelton