Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Other Sport » World of Betting

Notices

World of Betting Betting forum. Please bet responsibly: begambleaware.org

Old 19-02-2018, 04:39 PM
Under Fascist Rule

pauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is here
I don't particularly try and make my own market on races, and with B365 offering the cash-out option this year, it has made my life a lot easier with this.

Road to Respect is my Gold Cup horse. Outlander isn't the worst option either but he seems to take a real liking to Leopardstown.
Old 19-02-2018, 05:27 PM
So then I says to Mabel

JamTheEagle Sam the man is hereJamTheEagle Sam the man is hereJamTheEagle Sam the man is hereJamTheEagle Sam the man is hereJamTheEagle Sam the man is hereJamTheEagle Sam the man is hereJamTheEagle Sam the man is hereJamTheEagle Sam the man is hereJamTheEagle Sam the man is hereJamTheEagle Sam the man is hereJamTheEagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by pauldrulez View Post
I don't particularly try and make my own market on races, and with B365 offering the cash-out option this year, it has made my life a lot easier with this.

Road to Respect is my Gold Cup horse. Outlander isn't the worst option either but he seems to take a real liking to Leopardstown.
I might well need to make another Bet365 account as they shafted my normal one with 25p stakes
Old 19-02-2018, 06:56 PM
So then I says to Mabel

JamTheEagle Sam the man is hereJamTheEagle Sam the man is hereJamTheEagle Sam the man is hereJamTheEagle Sam the man is hereJamTheEagle Sam the man is hereJamTheEagle Sam the man is hereJamTheEagle Sam the man is hereJamTheEagle Sam the man is hereJamTheEagle Sam the man is hereJamTheEagle Sam the man is hereJamTheEagle Sam the man is here
Eurgh can anyone stick £100 on Rosmuc Relay 15:00 at 2/1 with bet365 for me please? That price is all wrong and I can't even back it.
Old 19-02-2018, 07:02 PM
So then I says to Mabel

And it's gone.
Old 20-02-2018, 01:33 PM
So then I says to Mabel

Yanworth going Stayers Hurdle then...

Old 20-02-2018, 01:33 PM
So then I says to Mabel

Have backed Rather Be at 16/1 for the Novice race on Day 1
Old 20-02-2018, 02:06 PM
Under Fascist Rule

pauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by JamTheEagle View Post
Yanworth going Stayers Hurdle then...
3 days ago he said he was going to the Ultima. 3 days.
Old 20-02-2018, 02:08 PM
So then I says to Mabel

Quote:
Originally Posted by aj4england View Post
The one day i let Le Patriote go....saturday...typical!
Same but I wouldn't have trusted him again.

I'm amazed that William Henry was only put up 6lbs for that Lanzarote win, which arguably looks the strongest piece of handicap hurdle form.
Old 20-02-2018, 02:08 PM
So then I says to Mabel

Quote:
3 days ago he said he was going to the Ultima. 3 days.
Yeah doesn't help himself does he.
Old 20-02-2018, 03:15 PM
So then I says to Mabel

The Russian Doyen, LK on an odds on shot LOL.
Old 20-02-2018, 09:59 PM
So then I says to Mabel

Would be laying Pacha Du Polder at 8/13 tomorrow and have backed Eagle Lion at 14/1 for the Pertemps, runs tomorrow at Punch.
Old 21-02-2018, 10:55 AM

aj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is here
King and JP got his odds for his Stayers mark pushed out a few points then bang he goes for that race....classic.

As for William Henry, backed him for the Coral Cup at 10s, not super value but if turns up could see be a 4s-6s shot so may as well take now.

Diesse des beiffes will be interesting to see where he goes and may be another i back closer to the time if scheduled to go in the coral cup.
Old 21-02-2018, 11:15 AM

aj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is here
Any idea of when the weights for the handicaps will be published? Next week?

- Just found, week today 28th Feb

Last edited by aj4england; 21-02-2018 at 11:18 AM.
Old 21-02-2018, 01:36 PM
So then I says to Mabel

Flying Tiger at 33/1 e/w for the County is a bet.
Old 21-02-2018, 05:55 PM
Under Fascist Rule

Quote:
Would be laying Pacha Du Polder at 8/13 tomorrow and have backed Eagle Lion at 14/1 for the Pertemps, runs tomorrow at Punch.
I'd also backed Eagle Lion at 14/1. He won't even get a run after that.

Drifts from 2/1 to 5/1 after being talked about as a big hope. They've made a fortune there from laying I'd say.
Old 21-02-2018, 06:16 PM
Under Fascist Rule

Not been able to get hold of my man at the Moore's but Sussex Ranger out tonight. Drift suggests it's a pipe opener for either the Triumph or Fred Winter. I think he's got a good chance on decent ground.
Old 21-02-2018, 08:14 PM
So then I says to Mabel

Quote:
I'd also backed Eagle Lion at 14/1. He won't even get a run after that.

Drifts from 2/1 to 5/1 after being talked about as a big hope. They've made a fortune there from laying I'd say.
Part of why I don't like Presenting Percy is the absolute shit houses that are the connections.

NRNB thank god.
Old 21-02-2018, 09:10 PM
So then I says to Mabel

What’s The Story @ 33/1 my second for the Lincoln.
Old 21-02-2018, 09:22 PM
Under Fascist Rule

Quote:
Part of why I don't like Presenting Percy is the absolute shit houses that are the connections.

NRNB thank god.
Ditto.

They’ve made a fortune there.

It’s why I’ve not backed Mall Dini this year. I think I might do Jury Duty who I think may have Coddy on board.
Old 21-02-2018, 09:26 PM
Under Fascist Rule

Quote:
Flying Tiger at 33/1 e/w for the County is a bet.
Won the Fred Winter off 6lb less last year and has been traipsing around behind some good horses this year.

Who gets the ride, Jam? As long as it’s not LK, I’m happy that that is a good value bet.