Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Other Sport » World of Betting

Notices

World of Betting Betting forum. Please bet responsibly: begambleaware.org

Old 02-06-2018, 04:51 PM

LLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by LLCOOLSTEVE View Post
Boom the groom please
Well obviously ran a shocker after that shit at the start
Old 02-06-2018, 05:00 PM
Under Fascist Rule

pauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is here
If the Pentagon wins the next, I might as well retire after Tanasoq!
Old 02-06-2018, 05:39 PM
So then I says to Mabel

JamTheEagle Sam the man is hereJamTheEagle Sam the man is hereJamTheEagle Sam the man is hereJamTheEagle Sam the man is hereJamTheEagle Sam the man is hereJamTheEagle Sam the man is hereJamTheEagle Sam the man is hereJamTheEagle Sam the man is hereJamTheEagle Sam the man is hereJamTheEagle Sam the man is hereJamTheEagle Sam the man is here
Classic Ryan Moore ride, butchered the best horse in the race. Wonder how the defenders will excuse that piss poor attempt?
Old 02-06-2018, 05:48 PM
Under Fascist Rule

pauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by JamTheEagle View Post
Classic Ryan Moore ride, butchered the best horse in the race. Wonder how the defenders will excuse that piss poor attempt?
Poor ride for the third year in a row?

I don’t think he’s handled the camber either. He’s ran all over the place down the last 2 furlongs.
Old 02-06-2018, 05:49 PM

LLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is here
Quote:
Really?! Dont think the horse was good enough personally
Old 02-06-2018, 05:56 PM
So then I says to Mabel

JamTheEagle Sam the man is hereJamTheEagle Sam the man is hereJamTheEagle Sam the man is hereJamTheEagle Sam the man is hereJamTheEagle Sam the man is hereJamTheEagle Sam the man is hereJamTheEagle Sam the man is hereJamTheEagle Sam the man is hereJamTheEagle Sam the man is hereJamTheEagle Sam the man is hereJamTheEagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by pauldrulez View Post
Poor ride for the third year in a row?

I don’t think he’s handled the camber either. He’s ran all over the place down the last 2 furlongs.
Not helped but being so stop start because of Moore's awful positioning. You could see what was going to happen as they turned in, he does it all the time.
Old 02-06-2018, 05:57 PM
So then I says to Mabel

Quote:
Really?! Dont think the horse was good enough personally
His was the only horse denied a clear run. It's so poor.
Old 02-06-2018, 06:02 PM

Quote:
His was the only horse denied a clear run. It's so poor.
But its not like he really ran home strongly, id backed it antepost however didnt think the ride was that poor, just the horse not good enough, didnt stay the mile and half
Old 02-06-2018, 06:08 PM

mart63 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemart63 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemart63 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemart63 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemart63 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemart63 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemart63 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemart63 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemart63 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemart63 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemart63 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Fav never looked like winning, when he got in the clear the winner went further clear.
The other jockeys never gave him an inch which can often be a method used by Aiden and his team tactics.
Old 02-06-2018, 06:08 PM
So then I says to Mabel

Quote:
But its not like he really ran home strongly, id backed it antepost however didnt think the ride was that poor, just the horse not good enough, didnt stay the mile and half
Not like the winner pulled clear in dominant fashion. Buick chose right - gave his horse a chance and he won because of that. Moore didn't.
Old 02-06-2018, 06:15 PM
So then I says to Mabel

Dash Of Spice at 9/2 e/w was a solid bet for me, watch it come nowhere as I never get Epsom right and generally hate betting there.
Old 02-06-2018, 06:19 PM
So then I says to Mabel

Was also keen on Al Qahwa in the last.
Old 02-06-2018, 06:21 PM
So then I says to Mabel

Quote:
Dash Of Spice at 9/2 e/w was a solid bet for me, watch it come nowhere as I never get Epsom right and generally hate betting there.
Smash up job

No one rides Epsom better than SDS.
Old 02-06-2018, 06:39 PM
Under Fascist Rule

Quote:
Smash up job

No one rides Epsom better than SDS.
Other than on the Elsworth one yesterday!

I have him as my 2nd choice in the last.
Old 02-06-2018, 06:53 PM
So then I says to Mabel

State of that ride from Tudhope... Ban the bent **** please.
Old 02-06-2018, 06:54 PM
Under Fascist Rule

Quote:
Other than on the Elsworth one yesterday!

I have him as my 2nd choice in the last.
That’ll do.

SDS rides the 6/7 furlong races better than anyone
Old 02-06-2018, 06:56 PM

Quote:
State of that ride from Tudhope... Ban the bent **** please.
Thats one I can agree with, jeez, everything hangs to the rail so why choose to go that way.... ffs

Should have placed if not won
Old 02-06-2018, 06:58 PM
So then I says to Mabel

Quote:
Thats one I can agree with, jeez, everything hangs to the rail so why choose to go that way.... ffs

Should have placed if not won
They are so ******* bent it is untrue. I knew he was going to **** about as soon as he reigned it back after about 20 yards
Old 02-06-2018, 07:01 PM

Quote:
They are so ******* bent it is untrue. I knew he was going to **** about as soon as he reigned it back after about 20 yards
Thing is, as he dropped it out it gives him perfect chance to swing wide and come down the outside with a clear run
Old 04-06-2018, 12:37 PM

cantspell Sam the man is herecantspell Sam the man is herecantspell Sam the man is herecantspell Sam the man is herecantspell Sam the man is herecantspell Sam the man is herecantspell Sam the man is herecantspell Sam the man is herecantspell Sam the man is herecantspell Sam the man is herecantspell Sam the man is here
Quote:
That’ll do.

SDS rides the 6/7 furlong races better than anyone

He rides longer races than that better than anyone great judge of pace