Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Other Sport » World of Betting

Notices

World of Betting Betting forum. Please bet responsibly: begambleaware.org

Old 09-10-2018, 05:37 PM

aj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is here
Chilli Filli at Ludlow tomorrow. Will be taking the price as soon as it comes available. Has summered well by all accounts and wasnt disgraced at Cheltenham lto, still only off 122.

Last edited by aj4england; 09-10-2018 at 05:39 PM.
Old 10-10-2018, 03:45 PM
So then I says to Mabel

JamTheEagle Sam the man is hereJamTheEagle Sam the man is hereJamTheEagle Sam the man is hereJamTheEagle Sam the man is hereJamTheEagle Sam the man is hereJamTheEagle Sam the man is hereJamTheEagle Sam the man is hereJamTheEagle Sam the man is hereJamTheEagle Sam the man is hereJamTheEagle Sam the man is hereJamTheEagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by aj4england View Post
Chilli Filli at Ludlow tomorrow. Will be taking the price as soon as it comes available. Has summered well by all accounts and wasnt disgraced at Cheltenham lto, still only off 122.
Wins easily under hands and heels, thanks for alerting me buddy - got a decent price
Old 10-10-2018, 03:47 PM

mether : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemether : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemether : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemether : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemether : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemether : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemether : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemether : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemether : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemether : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemether : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Cheers nice one
Old 10-10-2018, 04:06 PM

aj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is here
Cheers all! Got 2s so pleased with that!

Daly is a stable i follow closely. Prices are better than a lot of other big stable crap thafs 4/6 purely because kfs henderson
Old 10-10-2018, 11:28 PM

cantspell Sam the man is herecantspell Sam the man is herecantspell Sam the man is herecantspell Sam the man is herecantspell Sam the man is herecantspell Sam the man is herecantspell Sam the man is herecantspell Sam the man is herecantspell Sam the man is herecantspell Sam the man is herecantspell Sam the man is here
Quote:
Cheers all! Got 2s so pleased with that!

Daly is a stable i follow closely. Prices are better than a lot of other big stable crap thafs 4/6 purely because kfs henderson

Hardly follow racing these days - you’ve become me aj!

I used to follow a lot of the under the radar stables and have a reasonable amount of success. Pity I missed this
Old 11-10-2018, 11:02 AM

BeaverWilly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBeaverWilly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBeaverWilly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBeaverWilly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBeaverWilly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBeaverWilly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBeaverWilly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBeaverWilly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBeaverWilly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBeaverWilly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBeaverWilly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Anybody got interest in the Everest on Saturday? "Oz's richest race"
I'll be heading to Randwick in Sydney to watch (hopefully not in the rain)
Old 11-10-2018, 03:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cantspell View Post
Hardly follow racing these days - you’ve become me aj!

I used to follow a lot of the under the radar stables and have a reasonable amount of success. Pity I missed this
Agreed. Whilst it isnt the art of proper punting and you can sometimes get carried away with 'inside stable knowledge', generally it works quite well in the handicaps and alot of smaller stables do a good tour or newsletter plus blogs (Pauling, Daly, even David Pipes daily chat tells you when his horse has a sniff).
Old 11-10-2018, 03:27 PM
So then I says to Mabel

JamTheEagle Sam the man is hereJamTheEagle Sam the man is hereJamTheEagle Sam the man is hereJamTheEagle Sam the man is hereJamTheEagle Sam the man is hereJamTheEagle Sam the man is hereJamTheEagle Sam the man is hereJamTheEagle Sam the man is hereJamTheEagle Sam the man is hereJamTheEagle Sam the man is hereJamTheEagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeaverWilly View Post
Anybody got interest in the Everest on Saturday? "Oz's richest race"
I'll be heading to Randwick in Sydney to watch (hopefully not in the rain)
No idea but I'd back AOB's US Navy Flag e/w at 9s blindly purely due to connections.

Kings Will Dream still on course for the Caulfield Cup hopefully.
Old 11-10-2018, 03:33 PM
So then I says to Mabel

Hidden Message at 10/3 tomorrow is a bet, can't have Frosty who was too green on debut and wanted further if you ask me.

Too Darn Hot a bet at evens for the Dewhurst too, handles dip - it wins.
Old 11-10-2018, 03:46 PM
So then I says to Mabel

And Southern France at 10/1 e/w in the Cesarewitch. If Stratum wins I hope the BFA do something as they are just flagrantly taking the piss.
Old 12-10-2018, 02:11 AM

BeaverWilly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBeaverWilly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBeaverWilly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBeaverWilly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBeaverWilly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBeaverWilly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBeaverWilly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBeaverWilly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBeaverWilly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBeaverWilly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBeaverWilly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by JamTheEagle View Post
No idea but I'd back AOB's US Navy Flag e/w at 9s blindly purely due to connections.

Kings Will Dream still on course for the Caulfield Cup hopefully.
Thanks mate, was thinking the same plus Ryan Moore as jockey must be a plus.

Will have a punt on Kings Will Dream too. Good luck!
Old 12-10-2018, 10:25 AM

Quote:
And Southern France at 10/1 e/w in the Cesarewitch. If Stratum wins I hope the BFA do something as they are just flagrantly taking the piss.
Vis A Vis 11/1 ew for me in the Cesarewitch.
Old 12-10-2018, 12:00 PM
So then I says to Mabel

Also have backed Rock Eagle 7/2 and Alemaratalyoum 5/1 e/w for today.
Old 12-10-2018, 12:05 PM
So then I says to Mabel

Also added a bet on Cliffs Of Dover at 33/1 e/w in the Cesarewitch. Still on a workable mark and this trip will suit.
Old 12-10-2018, 12:50 PM

Quote:
Also added a bet on Cliffs Of Dover at 33/1 e/w in the Cesarewitch. Still on a workable mark and this trip will suit.
Haha, my second choice after Vis A Vis. Concern was not sure Megan Nicholls has won a big race like this before.
Old 12-10-2018, 01:01 PM
So then I says to Mabel

It's a lottery anyway, just go for it if you fancy it!
Old 12-10-2018, 03:28 PM
So then I says to Mabel

Right about Frosty but holy shit that was a piss poor ride from O Murphy, he barely gave the horse any chance at all.
Old 12-10-2018, 03:46 PM

KentishEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKentishEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKentishEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKentishEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKentishEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKentishEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKentishEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKentishEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKentishEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKentishEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKentishEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
A pretty shit ride from Joe Fanning too... sticking the horse out the back then trying to ride it up the back of those in front without finding a gap!!
Old 12-10-2018, 03:50 PM
So then I says to Mabel

Yep, reminds me why I should even bother looking at races once again.
Old 12-10-2018, 05:14 PM

KentishEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKentishEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKentishEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKentishEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKentishEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKentishEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKentishEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKentishEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKentishEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKentishEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKentishEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Now that’s a proper ride on Rock Eagle!!