Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Other Sport » World of Betting

Notices

World of Betting Betting forum. Please bet responsibly: begambleaware.org

Old 24-10-2018, 07:13 PM

cantspell Sam the man is herecantspell Sam the man is herecantspell Sam the man is herecantspell Sam the man is herecantspell Sam the man is herecantspell Sam the man is herecantspell Sam the man is herecantspell Sam the man is herecantspell Sam the man is herecantspell Sam the man is herecantspell Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by aj4england View Post
Darlac a bet in the 4pm at Fontwell today at 5s. Point to Point form working out well

Montys Award in the 4.10 at Worscester at 12s a decent e/w bet. Very lightly raced 6 year old.

Good work saw it too late
Old 24-10-2018, 09:41 PM

aj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is here
Thanks mate! Took some of the 6/4 available on Pique Rock tomorrow at Ludlow, hopefully continue the streak!

Glad the jumps is back
Old 24-10-2018, 11:05 PM

cantspell Sam the man is herecantspell Sam the man is herecantspell Sam the man is herecantspell Sam the man is herecantspell Sam the man is herecantspell Sam the man is herecantspell Sam the man is herecantspell Sam the man is herecantspell Sam the man is herecantspell Sam the man is herecantspell Sam the man is here
Quote:
Thanks mate! Took some of the 6/4 available on Pique Rock tomorrow at Ludlow, hopefully continue the streak!

Glad the jumps is back

Yes I was a fan you get more attached to those horses as they tend to stay around longer
Old 25-10-2018, 09:05 AM

ANTEAGLE : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineANTEAGLE : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineANTEAGLE : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineANTEAGLE : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineANTEAGLE : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineANTEAGLE : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineANTEAGLE : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineANTEAGLE : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineANTEAGLE : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineANTEAGLE : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineANTEAGLE : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:

Glad the jumps is back
Where did you get 6/4 it's now 4/9!
Old 25-10-2018, 09:26 AM

scro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is here
Quote:

Glad the jumps is back
I jumped on your monty's award shout so thanks.

As for the jumps.. I can understand entirely why people like it. I just cannot make head nor tail of it. Admittedly i don't follow it like i do the flat but i just find it so hard to know what i am looking at. For example I got a free bet for the monty win last night on the first at southwell. I look at some to the last races and have no idea what to make of a horse finishing third some 30 lengths off the pace! how on earth you interpret that kind of form and think.. yup that has a chance of winning next time out, is beyond me!
Old 25-10-2018, 12:27 PM

aj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is here
Have to watch more video I think as 3rd in a jumps race can be 30 lengths back.

That 30lengths could be because it wasnt good enough or because it clattered the 2nd last when going well.

Also trainers trends play out well. There are some early season trainers that focus on early winners that keep the afloat for the season whilst the big guys are plotting routes towards the festivals.
These trainers include Charlie Longsdon, Tim Vaughan, Jamie Snowden (horses generally good first time out), Tom Lacey. GG.co.uk gives you % strike rates of trainers across all their runners for the last 5 years. Always nice to know if a trainer is sending a horse 400miles to a track its only ever sent 1 horse before in 5 years.

I dont really have the time to study it properly with work and find that trackers generally make you bet on horses religiously for the fear of FOMO (Fear of missing out).

For the jumps, and there are far more knowledgable chaps on here than me (Jam, Paul, LLCool) but I look at the following.

Ground - does it like the ground
Course and Distance - courses that have similar features etc
Drop in Class, up or down in distance.
Age, ill always side on the chance of a young upcomer who is unexposed over a more recognised name.
Hope any of that helps!

Last edited by aj4england; 25-10-2018 at 12:30 PM.
Old 25-10-2018, 12:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ANTEAGLE View Post
Where did you get 6/4 it's now 4/9!
As soon as the prices came online . Unfortunately the withdrawal of a horse has hit this (caused the shortening to 4/9 as well).
Old 25-10-2018, 05:22 PM

Wins easily.
Old 25-10-2018, 08:13 PM

Quote:

That 30lengths could be because it wasnt good enough or because it clattered the 2nd last when going well.

Also trainers trends play out well. There are some early season trainers that focus on early winners that keep the afloat for the season whilst the big guys are plotting routes towards the festivals.
These trainers include Charlie Longsdon, Tim Vaughan, Jamie Snowden (horses generally good first time out), Tom Lacey. GG.co.uk gives you % strike rates of trainers across all their runners for the last 5 years. Always nice to know if a trainer is sending a horse 400miles to a track its only ever sent 1 horse before in 5 years.

I dont really have the time to study it properly with work and find that trackers generally make you bet on horses religiously for the fear of FOMO (Fear of missing out).

For the jumps, and there are far more knowledgable chaps on here than me (Jam, Paul, LLCool) but I look at the following.

Age, ill always side on the chance of a young upcomer who is unexposed over a more recognised name.
Hope any of that helps!

Blimey you really have turned in to me - so similar to the advice I gave you when you 1st came on here - took your advice for hit for a bit of a reduction but not too bad

I once had a list of who did well in what months longsdon was on that list.

Jam and Paul keep an eye on the nh auctions - Paul attend the major Cheltenham meetings so they are worth following
Old 25-10-2018, 10:14 PM

Sebastopol and Thomas Darby both very nice types tomorrow. Exicted to see both.

And Diakali back, love that horse
Old 25-10-2018, 10:18 PM

LLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is here
Quote:

Hope any of that helps!

Thanks but I dont play much now

You seem to be doing well yourself anyways...
Old 26-10-2018, 12:34 PM
So then I says to Mabel

JamTheEagle Sam the man is hereJamTheEagle Sam the man is hereJamTheEagle Sam the man is hereJamTheEagle Sam the man is hereJamTheEagle Sam the man is hereJamTheEagle Sam the man is hereJamTheEagle Sam the man is hereJamTheEagle Sam the man is hereJamTheEagle Sam the man is hereJamTheEagle Sam the man is hereJamTheEagle Sam the man is here
Hoping the NH seasons gets me interested again I found the flat season very dull and limited betting wise.

Have had a couple of small bets on And The New (12s) and Christmas In April (14s) ew in the 15:10 and Sebastopol 2/1 but really just watching today and tomorrow.
Old 26-10-2018, 01:46 PM
So then I says to Mabel

JamTheEagle Sam the man is hereJamTheEagle Sam the man is hereJamTheEagle Sam the man is hereJamTheEagle Sam the man is hereJamTheEagle Sam the man is hereJamTheEagle Sam the man is hereJamTheEagle Sam the man is hereJamTheEagle Sam the man is hereJamTheEagle Sam the man is hereJamTheEagle Sam the man is hereJamTheEagle Sam the man is here
Also done Phosphor in the first at Newbury 5/2
Old 26-10-2018, 02:16 PM
So then I says to Mabel

Dettori at his usual antics of barely touching the horse and giving up as soon as a horse goes past. Why bother
Old 26-10-2018, 03:54 PM

Great to see Diakali back
Old 26-10-2018, 04:18 PM
So then I says to Mabel

Have to say, that was a very badly judged ride from the usually fantastic Cobden. He gave the horse far too much to do and would have won in another half furlong. Some things never change
Old 26-10-2018, 04:19 PM

Vive La Roi so close for the big pot for me!
Old 26-10-2018, 05:26 PM

Quote:
Sebastopol and Thomas Darby both very nice types tomorrow. Exicted to see both.

And Diakali back, love that horse
Thomas Darby tanked through. Got bags of potential
Old 26-10-2018, 05:56 PM
So then I says to Mabel

Can't have Presenting Julio here at all. Despite better judgement have backed Cornish Warrior
Old 26-10-2018, 06:03 PM
So then I says to Mabel

That race just highlights why bother. I thought I wonder if he was even going to hit the horse in front at all or was he just going to let Codd win. Then it does that, ******* state of it lol