Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Other Sport World of Betting

Notices

World of Betting Betting forum. Please bet responsibly: gambleaware.co.uk

Old 12-12-2016, 08:09 PM

mart63 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemart63 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemart63 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemart63 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemart63 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemart63 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemart63 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemart63 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemart63 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemart63 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemart63 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beckenham Boy View Post
RIP Walter Swinburn
Sad news indeed, fond memories of a great jockey and a good man.

RIP Walter.
Old 13-12-2016, 10:31 AM

pfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Top jockey a true horseman the ride he gave lammtara in the derby stands out for me having backed him antepost made it even sweeter a great loss for the game
Old 13-12-2016, 04:15 PM
Dougie 21/03/2007

milky87 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmilky87 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmilky87 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmilky87 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmilky87 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmilky87 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmilky87 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmilky87 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmilky87 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmilky87 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmilky87 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Put a score on Brian Boranha in the 2:20 at Catterick today. Horse wins but weighs in under weight and is disqualified. I thought bookies paid first past the post but Coral have decided not to. They will also not refund the 20 I put on which I think is ridiculous
Old 13-12-2016, 08:01 PM
Erect Member

NO1FAN : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNO1FAN : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNO1FAN : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNO1FAN : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNO1FAN : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNO1FAN : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNO1FAN : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNO1FAN : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNO1FAN : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNO1FAN : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNO1FAN : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by milky87 View Post
Put a score on Brian Boranha in the 2:20 at Catterick today. Horse wins but weighs in under weight and is disqualified. I thought bookies paid first past the post but Coral have decided not to. They will also not refund the 20 I put on which I think is ridiculous
I haven't looked at all bookies but looking here at sky bet seems they have a few exceptions which include weigh ins

To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 15-12-2016, 08:11 PM

SeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is here
Going to Ascot Tomorrow, any tips?
Old 16-12-2016, 08:26 AM
So then I says to Mabel

JamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeanPalace84 View Post
Lough Derg Spirit and Claimantakinforgan.
Old 16-12-2016, 10:49 AM
Eternal Optimist

LDNEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLDNEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLDNEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLDNEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLDNEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLDNEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLDNEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLDNEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLDNEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLDNEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLDNEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:

I've put money on I'dliketheoption and Thomas Campbell
Old 16-12-2016, 12:34 PM

SeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is here
Thanks you two. 1st time Here, what a place.
Old 16-12-2016, 05:54 PM

aj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is here
Have to have a bit more of Un Temps Per Tour tomorrow
Old 16-12-2016, 10:00 PM
Under Fascist Rule

pauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by JamTheEagle View Post
Lough Derg Spirit and Claimantakinforgan.

Something up in the Hendo stable? Horses not been finishing well in recent days.
Old 17-12-2016, 01:18 AM

Enfield eagle is like ice, their footing does betrayEnfield eagle is like ice, their footing does betrayEnfield eagle is like ice, their footing does betrayEnfield eagle is like ice, their footing does betrayEnfield eagle is like ice, their footing does betrayEnfield eagle is like ice, their footing does betrayEnfield eagle is like ice, their footing does betrayEnfield eagle is like ice, their footing does betrayEnfield eagle is like ice, their footing does betrayEnfield eagle is like ice, their footing does betrayEnfield eagle is like ice, their footing does betray
Quote:
Thanks you two. 1st time Here, what a place.
I don't think I've been to a racecourse in February thats had more steaming drunks in it ever. Members on the 4th floor is warm but rammed with idiots.
Ground floor is cold and souless.
Sandown for me.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=LXocmIHoVXM

cpfc - strength in times of unusualness
Old 17-12-2016, 08:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enfield eagle View Post
I don't think I've been to a racecourse in February thats had more steaming drunks in it ever. Members on the 4th floor is warm but rammed with idiots.
Ground floor is cold and souless.
Sandown for me.
I was on the 2nd yesterday. View was excellent but you are right, there were idiots everywhere. Not much of an atmosphere, anywhere even on the ground. The stand is bloody impressive though.

Had three winners in Topofthegame, Western ryder and Prolitologue which won very comfortably.
Old 17-12-2016, 10:32 AM

aj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is here
The stand at ascot is fantastic agreed. Feels glamorous but also soulless.

I do prefer Sandown . Walking across the track from the station with the golf course around you is nice.
Old 17-12-2016, 10:41 AM

Quite a hard card at Ascot today.

Fancys

Ascot:
Walt
Ravens Tower ew
Sternrubin/Modus ew
Un Temps Per Tout ew

Haydock:
Great Tempo ew
Old 17-12-2016, 02:50 PM

Un Temps in play place market 5/1 thank you very much
Old 18-12-2016, 12:05 PM
So then I says to Mabel

JamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Ones to avoid today:

Joey Sasa
Invitation Only
Gurteen
Minds Eye

Minds Eye on my follow list so excited to see him. Samcro out again too.
Old 18-12-2016, 12:51 PM
So then I says to Mabel

Irish racing at it's finest, Ruby not even putting his horse into that race at all. Pathetic.
Old 18-12-2016, 12:54 PM
So then I says to Mabel

Should have just stuck with my initial opinion rather than listen to the hype of IO.
Old 18-12-2016, 03:36 PM
Under Fascist Rule

pauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by JamTheEagle View Post
Should have just stuck with my initial opinion rather than listen to the hype of IO.
Didn't even realise the ground was Soft/Heavy today.

That thing wouldn't have wanted it like that whereas Death Duty relishes it, but I fear I may have done my ante-post Neptune money.

DD reminds me of Don Cossack.

Ruby is being outridden by Cooper in the big clashes at the moment. IO's 3 victories all came from the front as well, so it's an odd move.
Old 18-12-2016, 03:37 PM
Under Fascist Rule

All in all, I lost today.

I fancied Shattered Love but all the talk around Asthuria meant I decided to do a R/F instead.

Ah well. Roll on the after-Xmas action.