Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Other Sport World of Betting

Notices

World of Betting Betting forum. Please bet responsibly: gambleaware.co.uk

Old 24-05-2017, 01:49 PM

SeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is here
Jam, you are a legend. Had a bit more than I usually would on due to pay day. Think I owe you a pint or 3 if I ever see you

Had an easy win with Cartographer early but I've doubled that up with Duncan of Scotland.
Old 24-05-2017, 02:02 PM
I DON'T look like SJ

Jim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeanPalace84 View Post
Jam, you are a legend. Had a bit more than I usually would on due to pay day. Think I owe you a pint or 3 if I ever see you

Had an easy win with Cartographer early but I've doubled that up with Duncan of Scotland.
Had those 2 and Duncan came nowehere
Old 24-05-2017, 03:33 PM

SeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is here
Jamie Spencer just won nicely on Realize, was backed in big time.
Old 24-05-2017, 06:38 PM

Wadigor being backed big time. Have a double with Irish roe plus a single at 13/8.
Old 24-05-2017, 06:46 PM
I DON'T look like SJ

Jim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeanPalace84 View Post
Wadigor being backed big time. Have a double with Irish roe plus a single at 13/8.
He has won
Old 24-05-2017, 06:48 PM
I DON'T look like SJ

Did a double with Moi Aussie. Turned a bad day into a good one. Thanks Jam!
Old 24-05-2017, 07:17 PM

Yep Jam, you are a legend.

Nice one too Jim
Old 25-05-2017, 10:14 AM
So then I says to Mabel

JamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Thanks for the kind words guys, always appreciated
Old 25-05-2017, 10:31 AM
Dougie 21/03/2007

milky87 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmilky87 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmilky87 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmilky87 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmilky87 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmilky87 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmilky87 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmilky87 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmilky87 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmilky87 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmilky87 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by JamTheEagle View Post
Thanks for the kind words guys, always appreciated
Enough of these bloody niceties just tell us who is going to win today
Old 25-05-2017, 10:36 AM

aj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is here
Spent a few days looking at todays flat cards and have come out with the following. If it goes bad, then I probably will hang up the boots for the summer.

J Tate doesn't send many to Goodwood, particularly not to then re-route his jockey to Sandown later. Invincible Army at 6/1 in the 1st at Goodwood, ew poke

Roger Varian doesn't send many to Catterick Bridge, but Halinka I vaguely remember running well LTO last year, losing by a length giving a stone away and being switched around all over the place. 4/1

6.20 at Chelmsford, Samphire Coast, course winner, Fox and Shaw good strike rate at the course. 5/1
Old 25-05-2017, 01:03 PM
Dougie 21/03/2007

milky87 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmilky87 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmilky87 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmilky87 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmilky87 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmilky87 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmilky87 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmilky87 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmilky87 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmilky87 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmilky87 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by aj4england View Post
Spent a few days looking at todays flat cards and have come out with the following. If it goes bad, then I probably will hang up the boots for the summer.

J Tate doesn't send many to Goodwood, particularly not to then re-route his jockey to Sandown later. Invincible Army at 6/1 in the 1st at Goodwood, ew poke

Roger Varian doesn't send many to Catterick Bridge, but Halinka I vaguely remember running well LTO last year, losing by a length giving a stone away and being switched around all over the place. 4/1

6.20 at Chelmsford, Samphire Coast, course winner, Fox and Shaw good strike rate at the course. 5/1
Very unlucky with the 1st one
Old 25-05-2017, 01:13 PM

aj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is here
Typical
Old 25-05-2017, 01:16 PM
Dougie 21/03/2007

Quote:
Originally Posted by aj4england View Post
Typical
If it's any consolation I had a score on the winner
Old 25-05-2017, 01:26 PM

Last edited by aj4england; 21-06-2017 at 04:28 PM.
Old 25-05-2017, 01:37 PM
Dougie 21/03/2007

Very poor from SDS there
Old 25-05-2017, 01:54 PM
So then I says to Mabel

JamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by milky87 View Post
Enough of these bloody niceties just tell us who is going to win today
Haha, I honestly haven't really backed anything.

I have had a small bet on Big Orange at 6/4 as he looks like the likeliest winner and I thought he deserved to be at around evens myself.

Timeless Art gets another go at 9/1 e/w but I really couldn't be confident, looks a competitive race. Just don't think he was right in his last run.

Used a free bet on Gakku at Goodwood, thought 8/1 was a biggish price even though it's only 2 places e/w terms. Stepped up in trip she caught my eye more than the Gosden/Stoute pair but she may well get outclassed.

Good cards but probably best watched.
Old 25-05-2017, 02:14 PM
Dougie 21/03/2007

Poor from Graham Lee too
Old 25-05-2017, 02:22 PM
So then I says to Mabel

Quote:
Originally Posted by milky87 View Post
Poor from Graham Lee too
Today seems to be a prime example of why I think Goodwood is such a beautiful course, probably my favourite, but yet a nightmare for so many jockeys.
Old 25-05-2017, 04:27 PM

cantspell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcantspell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcantspell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcantspell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcantspell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcantspell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcantspell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcantspell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcantspell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcantspell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcantspell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Agree with jam with big orange
Old 25-05-2017, 06:14 PM
I DON'T look like SJ

Hat's off to Jam yet again. Put Big Orange in a double and it's come in. If you are not a professional gambler, you should be....