Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Other Sport » World of Betting

Notices

World of Betting Betting forum. Please bet responsibly: gambleaware.co.uk

Old 26-12-2016, 08:28 PM
So then I says to Mabel

JamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by pauldrulez View Post
Ante-post value doesn't exist anymore. Look at Douvan's price now. He'll run twice more, and he'll still go off a bigger price on the day.
It does, you just aren't ever going to get any value ante post in races like the Gold Cup as they are too hyped. Far better races for betting and watching for me anyway.
Old 26-12-2016, 08:41 PM
So then I says to Mabel

JamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Tell you what, I'll pick my ante post horse for the GC now - Alary 50/1 will do me. Might come too soon for him and he might hate Cheltenham but at those prices it's worth a play for me. 100% the plan as well as that's why the Potts paid for him. Lovely looking animal too.
Old 27-12-2016, 09:59 AM

sloworm : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesloworm : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesloworm : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesloworm : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesloworm : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesloworm : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesloworm : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesloworm : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesloworm : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesloworm : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesloworm : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Pobbles Bay in the 12.50 for me
Old 27-12-2016, 10:18 AM
So then I says to Mabel

The Crafty Butcher @ 13/2 6 places e/w will do me, Ruby down to 10-1 after Christmas?! Surely not doing that for a laugh.
Old 27-12-2016, 10:32 AM
So then I says to Mabel

Berlusca e/w at 8/1
Native River
Aso

My only other bets for today.

Interested to see how Sword Fighter gets on, always preferred him to Housesofparliament and only 3lbs between them on flat. Housesofparliament wears a hood as well so even money is a no go, can get nearly 7/1 on exchanges for SF.
Old 27-12-2016, 10:42 AM
Under Fascist Rule

pauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by JamTheEagle View Post
The Crafty Butcher @ 13/2 6 places e/w will do me, Ruby down to 10-1 after Christmas?! Surely not doing that for a laugh.

I believe the owners had this as his priority as his local track.

8/1 for me, but on the nose. Ridiculous eyecatcher last time out.

Also got 13/2 in an e/w Heinz

To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 27-12-2016, 10:53 AM
So then I says to Mabel

Bishop's Road at 20/1 a saver for me in the National.

Christmas Hurdle race looks a belter tomorrow, hope they all remain in. Very excited to see Kotkikova who I backed for the World Hurdle at some silly price.
Old 27-12-2016, 11:40 AM
So then I says to Mabel

Kempton card looks weak again, no way Charli Parcs should have been odds on in the first. Hoping for an outsider to run well, Night Of Sin shouldn't be 20/1.
Old 27-12-2016, 11:52 AM
Under Fascist Rule

pauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is here
Don't fancy Bacardys today. Mad price.

Special Tiara was a good price. Always runs a poor race first time up, getting 10lb, should win well.
Old 27-12-2016, 11:55 AM
Under Fascist Rule

Sword Fighter drifting like a barge. You have to think that some of these JP Juveniles are going to end up in the Fred Winter so will be "lightly ridden".
Old 27-12-2016, 12:51 PM
Shake it Baby

LLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by JamTheEagle View Post
Kempton card looks weak again, no way Charli Parcs should have been odds on in the first. Hoping for an outsider to run well, Night Of Sin shouldn't be 20/1.
hindsight eh

the 5/4 SP was huge it seems

Bolted up, nice prospect
Old 27-12-2016, 01:04 PM
So then I says to Mabel

Quote:
Originally Posted by LLCOOLSTEVE View Post
hindsight eh

the 5/4 SP was huge it seems

Bolted up, nice prospect
Drifted to about the right price, was impressive but those races are just for watching or chancing long shots.
Old 27-12-2016, 01:09 PM

sloworm : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesloworm : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesloworm : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesloworm : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesloworm : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesloworm : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesloworm : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesloworm : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesloworm : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesloworm : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesloworm : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by sloworm View Post
Pobbles Bay in the 12.50 for me
Boom
Old 27-12-2016, 01:24 PM
So then I says to Mabel

Another eased down romp from Douvan.
Old 27-12-2016, 01:27 PM
So then I says to Mabel

Had a go on Rolling Dylan here and at evens in the 3 place market.
Old 27-12-2016, 01:50 PM
So then I says to Mabel

Altior foot perfect at every flight there, awesome.
Old 27-12-2016, 02:40 PM
Shake it Baby

LLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
outrageous attempt at an ew double on Gallant oscar and Baiedes IIes
Old 27-12-2016, 02:49 PM
So then I says to Mabel

Just watch him in awe, that jump at the fourth last a thing of absolute beauty.

Paid for Christmas with the Hennessey romp and pays for New Year's with that one, fantastic beast
Old 27-12-2016, 03:10 PM
So then I says to Mabel

Bah, saw The Crafty Butcher win at Godstone p2p in April but just beaten by Davy getting first run on him there. Of course it wins when I don't back it but least that race turned a profit too
Old 27-12-2016, 03:22 PM
So then I says to Mabel

Aso topping off a superb day