Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Other Sport World of Betting

Notices

World of Betting Betting forum. Please bet responsibly: gambleaware.co.uk

Old 27-12-2016, 03:23 PM
So then I says to Mabel

JamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Just need Ballyward to win now to round of the 5 and 6 folds for the favs...
Old 27-12-2016, 03:36 PM
So then I says to Mabel

JamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Drumconnor Lad e/w saver
Old 27-12-2016, 03:41 PM
So then I says to Mabel

1-2 in the right order

What a brilliant day
Old 27-12-2016, 04:37 PM
So then I says to Mabel

Kotkikova declared tomorrow, nothing else takes my fancy at the prices so she can have some optimistic change on her e/w at 9s. Looks a brilliant race.
Old 27-12-2016, 07:40 PM

aj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is here
Smashed it today Jam, good work. Bookies must hate you!
Old 28-12-2016, 09:36 AM
So then I says to Mabel

Haha cheers buddy.

Done Djakadam today as I love him, hope he can win it and win it well.

Caliption and Judgement Day on my list to follow
Old 28-12-2016, 09:45 AM
So then I says to Mabel

Backed Charismatic Man at Lingfield too at 3/1, should be nearer fav - looks a two horse race.
Old 28-12-2016, 10:27 AM

aj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by JamTheEagle View Post
Haha cheers buddy.

Done Djakadam today as I love him, hope he can win it and win it well.

Caliption and Judgement Day on my list to follow
Caliption at 22s?!
Old 28-12-2016, 10:36 AM
So then I says to Mabel

Quote:
Originally Posted by aj4england View Post
Caliption at 22s?!
He won a decent p2p then went straight to a maiden hurdle now is running in a bumper. Price is a little big but some of the others look fancied and Mouse never gets them ready for bumpers by all accounts
Old 28-12-2016, 10:40 AM

L'town:

Blue Et Rouge
Tudor City
Fancy Djakdam but quite like R2R at a big price. Find out a lot more about Valseur Lido after today as well

Lingfield:
Fire Diamond
Sidewinder

Pipe rarely sends any to Leicester and is 41% strike rate over last 5 years there. Father Edward at 8s is worth a bit of change ew
Old 28-12-2016, 10:41 AM

Quote:
He won a decent p2p then went straight to a maiden hurdle now is running in a bumper. Price is a little big but some of the others look fancied and Mouse never gets them ready for bumpers by all accounts

Don't get me wrong, these are the ones you want to pick out value wise, just not one of your normal ones price wise for a bumper.
Old 28-12-2016, 12:25 PM

SeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is here
Bit of a random post but can anyone recommend a book or something (ideally found on Google play) that teaches you how to read the stats, form ete and tells you what to look for when picking horses. I worked in a bookies years back and love horse racing but only look at the basics. For example i never look at age etc etc. I want to be able to study and find horse I can keep an eye on, make it more of a hobby if you like.

Last edited by SeanPalace84; 28-12-2016 at 12:38 PM.
Old 28-12-2016, 12:31 PM
So then I says to Mabel

Quote:
Originally Posted by aj4england View Post
Don't get me wrong, these are the ones you want to pick out value wise, just not one of your normal ones price wise for a bumper.
Savers on No Secrets Here 22/1 and Ballinahinch 33/1 in the JD bumper
Old 28-12-2016, 12:33 PM
So then I says to Mabel

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeanPalace84 View Post
Bit of a random post but can anyone recommend a book or something (ideally found on Google play) that teaches you how to read the stays, form eye and tells you what to look for when picking horses. I worked in a bookies years back and love horse racing but only look at the basics. For example i never look at age etc etc. I want to be able to study and find horse I can keep an eye on, make it more of a hobby if you like.
Sites like ATR have form and stats like that, just go on previous winners is a good place to start. It isn't the be all and end all though.

I think the secrets of pricewise was decent and somewhat interesting if that helps.
Old 28-12-2016, 12:43 PM

Fire Diamond only just though
Old 28-12-2016, 12:46 PM

SeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Sites like ATR have form and stats like that, just go on previous winners is a good place to start. It isn't the be all and end all though.

I think the secrets of pricewise was decent and somewhat interesting if that helps.
Thanks

Do you keep a note of the horse you back and think are worth keeping an eye on?

I want to start learning a few years too late.
Old 28-12-2016, 12:51 PM
So then I says to Mabel

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeanPalace84 View Post
Thanks
Do you keep a note of the horse you back and think are worth keeping an eye on?

I want to start learning a few years too late.
Most horses I have in trackers, I recommend the GG.com one. It sends it notifications earlier than the ATR one, but I also have that for p2p horses this season.

To be honest the Irish racing one is the best as it gives notifications on initial entries but can't be bothered transfering all the horses from the trackers.
Old 28-12-2016, 01:36 PM

Somehow Barry gets home on Blue Et Rouge. Pipe at Leicester comfortable win albeit an evens shot.
1-2-1-1 from four bets so far
Old 28-12-2016, 02:50 PM
Shake it Baby

LLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Valseur lido
Old 28-12-2016, 03:08 PM
Shake it Baby

LLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
VL travelled like a dream, can't believe he didn't get home!