Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES

Notices

Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES Away day travel and ticket/fixture details.

Old 12-10-2018, 06:30 PM
Cunning Planner

7Ps : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine7Ps : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine7Ps : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine7Ps : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine7Ps : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine7Ps : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine7Ps : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine7Ps : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine7Ps : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine7Ps : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine7Ps : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Can you not go after the game? It is a midday kick-off after all.
Old 12-10-2018, 08:49 PM

pgw152 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpgw152 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpgw152 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpgw152 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpgw152 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpgw152 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpgw152 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpgw152 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpgw152 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpgw152 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpgw152 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
ye, you'll be sucking frogs legs by tea time if u leg it to the Eurostar after
Old 12-10-2018, 08:56 PM
AKA Barrington Linguine

Location: In the pleasure dromes and ersatz bodega bars of the free world
Smoz Sam the man is hereSmoz Sam the man is hereSmoz Sam the man is hereSmoz Sam the man is hereSmoz Sam the man is hereSmoz Sam the man is hereSmoz Sam the man is hereSmoz Sam the man is hereSmoz Sam the man is hereSmoz Sam the man is hereSmoz Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by elgin eagle View Post
Such a wanky time for a football match to kick off.

Especially when you are working 12 hour nights on both the Saturday and Sunday. I can do 3pm KO on nights (home for eight, go to bed at nine, up at one, go to match then straight on to work, but midday KO is a bastard. Might take the Sunday off and attempt to plough on through after working Saturday night.

Last edited by Smoz; 12-10-2018 at 08:58 PM.
Old 12-10-2018, 09:18 PM

rambo1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrambo1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrambo1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrambo1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrambo1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrambo1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrambo1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrambo1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrambo1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrambo1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrambo1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by pgw152 View Post
With 4 weeks notice required,...

They don't have to announce until midday on Saturday November 3rd, right?

Or maybe 5pm on Friday November 2nd if they are pulling a match in to Friday November 30th, right?

wrong?

Past caring, Sky have really effed football up forever and nobody really said boo
The TV Companies,Particularly Sky,have assisted the Development of Football,Massively.
Providing a Massive Amount of Money through the Leagues.
Old 13-10-2018, 12:00 AM
Who give you extra?

thehalifaxman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthehalifaxman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthehalifaxman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthehalifaxman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthehalifaxman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthehalifaxman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthehalifaxman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthehalifaxman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthehalifaxman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthehalifaxman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthehalifaxman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by rambo1 View Post
The TV Companies,Particularly Sky,have assisted the Development of Football,Massively.
They've increased the audiences. we'd all still be going if there was no tv audience. moving of games isn't really for the fans it's for the viewers.

I'm a viewer for about half the away games anyway so I appreciate the service. doesn't mean we shouldn't kick up a stink about being treated poorly by the tv companies. they don't like the bad publicity of fans slagging them off do it gets noticed. that said it's been much better this season with a lot more notice given before moving games.
Old 13-10-2018, 07:02 AM
South Penge Massive

elgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smoz View Post
Especially when you are working 12 hour nights on both the Saturday and Sunday. I can do 3pm KO on nights (home for eight, go to bed at nine, up at one, go to match then straight on to work, but midday KO is a bastard. Might take the Sunday off and attempt to plough on through after working Saturday night.
Yeah I would do that I think. Can go for a power breakfast then a few pints. I'm flying down and doing that. Means getting up at 3am but other than selling the season ticket seat there's no other way.

Russia demonization. Akin to 1930's Germany.

Who funds the anti russia propaganda site bellingcat? http://newsvideo.su/video/9455566
Pretty obvious really.
Old 13-10-2018, 07:04 AM
South Penge Massive

elgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Which goes straight out to agents and players.

Russia demonization. Akin to 1930's Germany.

Who funds the anti russia propaganda site bellingcat? http://newsvideo.su/video/9455566
Pretty obvious really.
Old 13-10-2018, 07:06 AM
Tomato Sausage Muncher

Worksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is here
Quote:

You’ve excelled yourself there rambo lad
Old 13-10-2018, 01:26 PM
Very young thick c vnt

Kirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by 7Ps View Post
Can you not go after the game? It is a midday kick-off after all.
Booked on the 13.31 Eurostar from St Pancras.

Going to watch the first half in O'Neills opposite the station then attempt to watch the second half on my ipad on board. Fully expecting the wifi to be wank though.

Cheers Sky.
Old 13-10-2018, 01:54 PM

pgw152 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpgw152 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpgw152 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpgw152 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpgw152 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpgw152 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpgw152 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpgw152 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpgw152 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpgw152 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpgw152 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
The 15:31 is a lot cheaper than the 13:31 at the moment. Maybe they'd let you change to the 15:31 for free so that they could resell your seats on the 13:31 for more monies
Old 13-10-2018, 07:58 PM

Nth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by art malice View Post
***** hate us
No I doubt it but he's just expressing an opinion many of us who travel to away matches will agree with. It's easy to sympathise even with Chelsky fans having to put up with this kind of inconvenient kick off times..
Old 13-10-2018, 08:00 PM

Nth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Yeah, aren't they fantastic and altruistic.
Old 13-10-2018, 09:08 PM

LN1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLN1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLN1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLN1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLN1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLN1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLN1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLN1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLN1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLN1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLN1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smoz View Post
We just started 07/19 changeover 12 hours in January and the time off is great but unfortunately I'm dead to the world when doing 12s. I would have gone to Everton away next week but its the Sunday in the middle of the run of six 12 day turns and I just can't justify not laying in and getting stuff done on my only day off in seven.

The Chelsea move means I can go now but arrive at Selhurst at 11:47 after finishing at 07:00 and will likely have to book a hotel afterwards as not on the Monday at least. Oddly twelve's hasn't given me that much more chance to get to Selhurst (from up here) than eight hours did.

Last edited by LN1; 13-10-2018 at 09:57 PM. Reason: Spulling
Old 13-10-2018, 09:15 PM
Very young thick c vnt

Kirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by pgw152 View Post
The 15:31 is a lot cheaper than the 13:31 at the moment. Maybe they'd let you change to the 15:31 for free so that they could resell your seats on the 13:31 for more monies
Nice thought but we booked ours ages ago when the prices were dirt cheap (relatively cheap anyway). Just checked and we'd have to pay 90 to change to the 16.01 which is the cheapest one left.

Tempting but I'm already spending loads on the trip as it is. Will just watch the first half in the pub and try my best to watch the second half on the train. We'll be sitting at St Pancras 'til the 75th minute so should be able to get good wifi 'til then at least. Hopefully we'll be 5-0 up

Cheers for looking though

Last edited by Kirby; 13-10-2018 at 09:34 PM.
Old 13-10-2018, 10:57 PM

ah putain, eurostar, merde