No announcement yet.

Sutton United Supporters' Thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Haha 16-1 that's madness. Fantastic draw for Sutton, I have a strong family connection with Sutton, Mum born on Gander green lane, so always look out for them.
    "F**k the Pope".

Comment

I would say 50-1 would be more accurate. Arsenal losing to Sutton - as much as I would love it to happen being a Carshalton resident - would surely be the worst Arsenal result in their history. but then again there has been some very strange events(trump etc) so who knows lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Lombardarian View Post
        I would say 50-1 would be more accurate. Arsenal losing to Sutton - as much as I would love it to happen being a Carshalton resident - would surely be the worst Arsenal result in their history. but then again there has been some very strange events(trump etc) so who knows lol.
        They won't offer more because bookies are as tight as a ducks arse
        You are my Palace, my only Palace, you make me happy, when skies are grey

Comment

My company should be allocated 7-10 tickets for the game, I won't be able to make it due to prior engagements, but if there are any spare please message me, and I'm happy to pass them across (Sutton Fans only)
          People talk about the prestige of beating records but prestige never bought me dinner in a restaurant. It's winning games that does that. - Sir Steve Coppell

Comment

Club is waiting to hear by Thursday if it is going to be televised. After that the Met will have to decide if they are happy for it to be held at Gander Green Lane. If they are unhappy it may be switched to another ground and SP is being mentioned as the most likely - this is from an extremely good source.
            Turned out the Trust was just for Crisis

Comment

Its their Cup Final...they should play it at The Library..full house and the extra income would keep them going for years and years.

Play it at ours would still be an away game for the U's.

Comment

Can't see why the MET would be unhappy with it being at GGL. They just hosted Leeds ok.

Comment

Originally posted by sw16girl View Post
                  Club is waiting to hear by Thursday if it is going to be televised. After that the Met will have to decide if they are happy for it to be held at Gander Green Lane. If they are unhappy it may be switched to another ground and SP is being mentioned as the most likely - this is from an extremely good source.
                  If the Met were happy to let Leeds play at GGL then I don't see what the problem will be with Arsenal - they'll only have the same numbers. Don't see the point switching to Selhurst - they've said they don't need more money now, and the small ground and artificial pitch will be more of an advantage to them. Different story if they were getting to play at a proper glamorous away ground like the Emirates !!
                  no, not that Ron....

Comment

It will be at Gander Green Lane.👍
                    Splitter.

Cricket wanker.

Comment

Originally posted by Son of Ron View Post
                      If the Met were happy to let Leeds play at GGL then I don't see what the problem will be with Arsenal - they'll only have the same numbers. Don't see the point switching to Selhurst - they've said they don't need more money now, and the small ground and artificial pitch will be more of an advantage to them. Different story if they were getting to play at a proper glamorous away ground like the Emirates !!
                      That is the most likely scenario for the reasons you say. It will not get switched because Sutton want to switch only if the Met insist.. Apparently whether it is televised makes a difference to their decision but not sure which way. They will not say whether they are definitely happy for it to go ahead there until after Thursday though. I expect it to be at Gander Green but there is a small chance it will not be.
                      Turned out the Trust was just for Crisis

Comment

Originally posted by sw16girl View Post
                        That is the most likely scenario for the reasons you say. It will not get switched because Sutton want to switch only if the Met insist.. Apparently whether it is televised makes a difference to their decision but not sure which way. They will not say whether they are definitely happy for it to go ahead there until after Thursday though. I expect it to be at Gander Green but there is a small chance it will not be.
                        Surely it will be On TV?

Comment

Likely to be on the Sunday at the moment.
                          Splitter.

Cricket wanker.

Comment

Hopefully the tie takes place in Sutton. A high scoring draw first and then a thumping Sutton United victory in the replay please.

Comment

The non-league side were in dreamland on Monday night after drawing the Gunners following their giant-killing against Leeds United on Sunday, and will speak to Arsenal on Wednesday.

Comment

Fulham would be better for Sutton Utd if they have to move the game away from gander green lane , decent pubs and transport .
                                Wave your EU flags like fascists wave their national flags as there is little difference between you in reality both want to dictate rather than rule by democracy .

Comment

Originally posted by jaspercpfc View Post
                                  My company should be allocated 7-10 tickets for the game, I won't be able to make it due to prior engagements, but if there are any spare please message me, and I'm happy to pass them across (Sutton Fans only)
                                  Is your company one of the sponsors, Jasper?

Comment

More Daily Mail cobblers.
                                    Splitter.

Cricket wanker.

Comment

Originally posted by Wolfnipplechips View Post
                                      More Daily Mail cobblers.
                                      Lovely photo of Selhurst Park with the dark stormy clouds overhead.

Comment

Originally posted by DryRubber View Post
                                        Lovely photo of Selhurst Park with the dark stormy clouds overhead.
                                        Wonder what prices they will charge at SP ?

Comment

Was worried it might be true then saw 'by Sami Mokbel'.
                                          Phuck Jelsoft Enterprises

Comment