Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Ľ Other Sport Ľ World of Sport

Notices

World of Sport Discuss all other sport. Includes betting and gambling threads.

Old 03-09-2018, 02:41 PM
100% CPFC.

Malarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is here
Going day 3 of the 5th test. Hopefully I get to see Cook bat.
Old 03-09-2018, 02:54 PM
Palace 'til i die

Aki Aki Aki came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAki Aki Aki came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAki Aki Aki came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAki Aki Aki came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAki Aki Aki came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAki Aki Aki came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAki Aki Aki came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAki Aki Aki came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAki Aki Aki came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAki Aki Aki came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAki Aki Aki came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Burns and Denly potentially to tour Sri Lanka according to the Telegraph . Happy with that if so. Denners bowls useful leggies and bats at #3.
Old 03-09-2018, 02:57 PM

spike came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietspike came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietspike came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietspike came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietspike came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietspike came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietspike came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietspike came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietspike came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietspike came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietspike came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aki Aki Aki View Post
I suspect this means Jennings will be given yet another chance
I'm hoping they shunt Cook down to 3 for the Test to give 2 new openers a chance (but this obviously means that they will need to sort out this position in SL)
Old 03-09-2018, 03:26 PM
Binned by Muderators

Brett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is here
Some epic middle management babble to blow Art's brain here: To view the link you have to Register or Login

'Clear vision' FFS.

Includes openly defying the chief selector midway through a test, being defied yourself by your senior bowlers, and Keaton Jennings getting a bowl at India's top order.
Old 03-09-2018, 07:35 PM
Palace 'til i die

Aki Aki Aki came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAki Aki Aki came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAki Aki Aki came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAki Aki Aki came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAki Aki Aki came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAki Aki Aki came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAki Aki Aki came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAki Aki Aki came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAki Aki Aki came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAki Aki Aki came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAki Aki Aki came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Ben Stokes Test batting average of 34.13 now above his bowling average of 33.10. Both heading in the direction of a very fine Test match all-rounder
Old 03-09-2018, 07:50 PM
Got any nuts?

Wolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is here
Quote:
Ben Stokes Test batting average of 34.13 now above his bowling average of 33.10. Both heading in the direction of a very fine Test match all-rounder
Fast approaching legendary status apparently.
Old 03-09-2018, 07:51 PM
Got any nuts?

Wolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is here
Well played Cook. You ARE a legend.

Shouldn’t be selected for the Oval.

It’s international sport not a ******* benefit match.
Old 03-09-2018, 07:56 PM
Big Member

ebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfnipplechips View Post
Well played Cook. You ARE a legend.

Shouldnít be selected for the Oval.

Itís international sport not a ******* benefit match.
Stop being a miserable git. That's Worksops domain.
Old 03-09-2018, 07:57 PM
Palace 'til i die

Quote:
Fast approaching legendary status apparently.
Yes indeed, should his averages become 40 vs 25-30. Also an amazing fielder.
Old 03-09-2018, 08:01 PM
Got any nuts?

Quote:
Yes indeed, should his averages become 40 vs 25-30. Also an amazing fielder.
When and if it does then fair enough.

Until then heís a decent player who is very occasionally touched by genius.
Old 03-09-2018, 08:02 PM
Got any nuts?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ebyeeckeagle View Post
Stop being a miserable git. That's Worksops domain.
I think itís a great opportunity to blood a new opener.

I canít see the point of playing a bloke who doesnít want to play anymore.

Itís a team game, itís an international game against the best team in the world, itís not a benefit match.
Old 03-09-2018, 08:11 PM
Binned by Muderators

Brett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is here
Ben Stokes bowling stats very comparable to Jacque Kallis to be fair.
Old 03-09-2018, 08:16 PM
Lead Worshipper

Chillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Malarkey View Post
Going day 3 of the 5th test. Hopefully I get to see Cook bat.
Going to day 1; hope to see Cook bat
Old 03-09-2018, 08:19 PM
Big Member

ebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brett View Post
But nowhere near his batting stats. To be fair.
Old 03-09-2018, 08:20 PM
Big Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chillo View Post
Going to day 1; hope to see Cook bat
If we bat first, I'd get there early.
Old 03-09-2018, 08:22 PM
Got any nuts?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brett View Post
Just needs another 53 international centuries then.
Old 03-09-2018, 10:42 PM
moving forward

art malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is here
Quote:
I think itís a great opportunity to blood a new opener.

I canít see the point of playing a bloke who doesnít want to play anymore.

Itís a team game, itís an international game against the best team in the world, itís not a benefit match.
It would be hilarious if they dropped him going forward. Love Cook for what heís done but have never understood premature retirement announcements. Smacks of me me me. Iím sure it wasnít Cookís idea though. He seems a genuinely nice bloke
Old 03-09-2018, 10:49 PM
Inventor of Jack Shit

Ian Hart came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIan Hart came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIan Hart came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIan Hart came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIan Hart came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIan Hart came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIan Hart came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIan Hart came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIan Hart came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIan Hart came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIan Hart came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by art malice View Post
It would be hilarious if they dropped him going forward. Love Cook for what heís done but have never understood premature retirement announcements. Smacks of me me me. Iím sure it wasnít Cookís idea though. He seems a genuinely nice bloke
One of my good friends is a former manager of the England team. I happened to see him today, and he told me he is sure that "the powers" would have suggested to Cook that he might like to announce his retirement, rather than to lose his place by being omitted - in other words, to jump in a dignified way rather than be pushed in a less dignified way.
Old 03-09-2018, 10:56 PM
moving forward

art malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ian Hart View Post
One of my good friends is a former manager of the England team. I happened to see him today, and he told me he is sure that "the powers" would have suggested to Cook that he might like to announce his retirement, rather than to lose his place by being omitted - in other words, to jump in a dignified way rather than be pushed in a less dignified way.
Push before shove indeedy. Thing is, weíre pushing him off without anyone good enough to take over. Weíre not really in a position to shove our numerically best batsman off.
Old 04-09-2018, 02:26 PM
Binned by Muderators

Quote:
Originally Posted by art malice View Post
Push before shove indeedy. Thing is, weíre pushing him off without anyone good enough to take over. Weíre not really in a position to shove our numerically best batsman off.
Bit plop when he could have done the Aussie thing and moved down the order as well. That clear vision that never addressed the opener situation and had us persisting with Malan at four instead of a refreshed Cook.

BTW - Jenningsy retained for the Oval. Must just be for comedy value now.