X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The NFL thread

So...

Thought I'd get us rolling.

Everyone has started their practice camps and there are a few preseason games up soon.

Just as a slightly comedy aside:

Evil Sash - The Origins

Have a nasty feeling about this season for some reason from a Fins perspective.

Not sure Jason Taylor divorcing Zach Thomas's sister is a good way to start either.
    "So you've never once wondered what Yoker's like? Mind boggling."
    Twitter: @toneboy | PSN ID: Toneboy7 | Other social media links

Comment

Having watched most of the practice camp videos, they appear to be getting one quite well with each other, both on and off the field.

Zach is still the uncle to Jason's child and as such, I'd hope that they'd get on. In this day and age, I'd hope for a professional on the field atmosphere anyway.

Here's hoping. Someone said 21/2 to win the division. Optimistic but 10/11/12 wins should be happening
      Evil Sash - The Origins

Comment

Tougher schedule this year though. Same goes for Jacksonville who I think will struggle an almighty amount.

Comment

Yeh.

The Miami road schedule is pretty harsh. Home schedule (I think) was fairly easy from what I remember
          Evil Sash - The Origins

Comment

Re: NFL Season 2006-2007

Originally posted by elliott
            So...

Thought I'd get us rolling.

Everyone has started their practice camps and there are a few preseason games up soon.

Just as a slightly comedy aside:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=pJvTWmUYT...0dolphin%20rap

Comment

Going to the Giants v Redskins game in October, can't wait. I imagine expectations for the Packers will not be too high this year either?
              It was the best of times, It was the worst of times.

Comment

Feeling quite confident about the Seahawks for this season. Just hope we can change the trend of the losing superbowl teams!
                TELLIN IT LIKE IT IS!!!!!

http://www.signaldrivingschool.co.uk/
                http://www.twitter.com/dave_p_bailey

Xbox One gamertag = k1zza4

Comment

Did the Seahawks lose the Super Bowl? I don't think it was mentioned in the off-season.

Comment

Originally posted by Strathclyde Eagle
                    Did the Seahawks lose the Super Bowl? I don't think it was mentioned in the off-season.
                    Those damm refs!

Comment

Is anyone running a prediction league like last season?

Comment

I need to get that organised, sorry for the wait with that.

Comment

Cool. Cheers for that.

Comment

Sky TV Schedules: Thu Sep 7 Miami v Pittsburgh SSX 6pm
                            Sun Sep 10 Carolina v Atlanta & Jacksonville v Dallas SSX 5.30pm
                            Sun Sep 17 Miami v Buffalo & New York Jets v New England SSX 6pm
                            Sun Sep 24 Pittsburgh v Cincinnati & Arizona v St Louis SSX 6pm

Coolio!!!
                            I like the old AFC East night on the 17th
                            Evil Sash - The Origins

Comment

So gutted I know longer subscribe to sky sports. I miss the NFL more than the football, cricket and rugby.

Comment

Just been watching some of the Patriots vs Cardinals game on ESPN. Liz and I were thinking of going down to see it (you can get a train direct from Boston to Foxborough, which takes you back thirty minutes after the game finishes) but spent too long looking at witchy things in Salem.

Anyway, the long and the short of it is that Patriots have put out a full strength side despite it being pre-season and are looking shit hot. Late in the second half Tom Brady hit 7 out of 7 on an 80+ yard touchdown drive. Watching the game has given me a real urge to do so every week; might be time to invest in a spot of Setanta.

Strath, we need to get some online Madden going fella.
                                I wrote a book about depression and anxiety and, yes, Crystal Palace. If you'd like to read more (or purchase) the Amazon link is below. Thank you!

http://tinyurl.com/yx6v6y9f

Comment

I'm not sure that any game against the Cards should count.

However... they will be better this year
                                  Evil Sash - The Origins

Comment

Originally posted by Sparrowman
                                    So gutted I know longer subscribe to sky sports. I miss the NFL more than the football, cricket and rugby.

Dude.

Stream TV Now!!!

Just accepted me as a member. 3 euros a month. They show loads of NFL.

Just stream it from a computer. As long as you have broadband it's good.

Currently watching a baseball game.

Evil Sash - The Origins

Comment

Just when things looked to be heading in the right direction in Arizona:

This is Matt Leinart. He is a rookie quarterback for The Buzzsaw That Is Arizona Cardinals, though he is perhaps better known for his career at the University of Southern California, where he won a Heisman trophy and 1.5 national championships.

Comment

His career will be short, but then anyone behind the Cards O-Line will have a short career.

Comment