CPFC BBS

CPFC BBS (https://www.cpfc.org/forums/index.php)
-   World of Sport (https://www.cpfc.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   The NFL thread (https://www.cpfc.org/forums/showthread.php?t=137231)

Swanny32 30-07-2010 08:49 AM

No hold outs for us, Nate Allen signed a 4 year deal on Tuesday, Brandon Graham signed a 5 year deal yesterday.

pauldrulez 30-07-2010 10:13 AM

McCourty 5 years. 2nd and 3rd rounders 4 years.
3 years for Hernandez and Mesko. The rest all 1, 2 and 3 years spread between them and the UDFAs to balance the cap for when it comes back.

Vince Hilaire's Afro 30-07-2010 01:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Swanny32
TO missed his flight and is late for his first day on the job.............good start TO........twat! Oh how the Bengals are going to regret this.

Following his decision to not turn up for voluntary training, Albert Haynesworth was turned away from the Redskins traing camp for failing a conditioning test.

Swanny32 30-07-2010 01:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vince Hilaire's Afro
Following his decision to not turn up for voluntary training, Albert Haynesworth was turned away from the Redskins traing camp for failing a conditioning test.

Hahaha, quality. Unrest in Dallas with Bryant thinking he's better than carrying William's pads, Haynesworth problems in the Skins camp plus a QB who likes to throw at peoples feet, all we need now is a problem for the Giants to crop up and this division could be a walk in the park......oh wait, there is a problem for the Giants already.......they suck! :lux:

jazman 30-07-2010 01:47 PM

Unrest in Dallas? What are you talking about?

pauldrulez 30-07-2010 01:48 PM

What about the Eagles's problem?

Kolb likes to throw 90yd INT returns.

jazman 30-07-2010 01:49 PM

Like I say, Philly being quite hyped this season for some reason. Suits me just fine ... :p

Swanny32 30-07-2010 01:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jazman
Unrest in Dallas? What are you talking about?

You think Williams is going to be happy about Bryant not carrying his pads? That's negativity already in my book

Swanny32 30-07-2010 01:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pauldrulez
What about the Eagles's problem?

Kolb likes to throw 90yd INT returns.

Different mind set when you are the starting QB, although this may be the case from what I have read it's happy families in Philly at the moment, play as a team and you go far.

Swanny32 30-07-2010 01:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jazman
Like I say, Philly being quite hyped this season for some reason. Suits me just fine ... :p

I wouldn't say we are being hyped up, I know and all the fans know the risks and challenges ahead of our young team but a new era always has blind optimism, look at some of the Palace fans and what they are saying about the new consortium and management team! Fresh start in all sports departments for me this year!

jazman 30-07-2010 02:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Swanny32
You think Williams is going to be happy about Bryant not carrying his pads? That's negativity already in my book

You have clearly been following everything the press have made out of it ... lack of stories mean something like this would always be blown out of proportion. I think Bryant was quite right. I personally think Williams should get his head down and show what he is made of, I don't care if he is happy or now. I'd rather see us trade him ... but I'm sure no-one would take him.

Jay Cee 30-07-2010 02:09 PM

I'm a huge Oakland Raiders fan :vader: ,delighted to see all draft picks signed and reported to training camp.
Every year i make predictions on what i think the Raiders will do,only to end up disappointed,so no predictions just a belief that with the off-seasons activities by the front office,appointing Hue Jackson as Offensive Coordinater,trades for Campbell & Wimbley plus the free agent signing of John Henderson to beef up the D-Line,this season surely can't be another 'hide behind the sofa' for 16 weeks.
Early reports from the workouts,say that Darrius Heyward-Bey could be the breakout player for the Silver & Black this year,prehaps Al will be proved right after all :)

Swanny32 30-07-2010 02:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jazman
You have clearly been following everything the press have made out of it ... lack of stories mean something like this would always be blown out of proportion. I think Bryant was quite right. I personally think Williams should get his head down and show what he is made of, I don't care if he is happy or now. I'd rather see us trade him ... but I'm sure no-one would take him.

I don't know about that, whilst the Raiders are still in business you always have a chance of trading.......

zonin2000 31-07-2010 12:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pauldrulez
What about the Eagles's problem?

Kolb likes to throw 90yd INT returns.

2 years ago...

pauldrulez 31-07-2010 12:57 AM

Week 3 last year

pauldrulez 31-07-2010 12:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Swanny32
I don't know about that, whilst the Raiders are still in business you always have a chance of trading.......

We already have their first rounder for 2011

oz_da II 31-07-2010 05:58 AM

The highest paid quarterback in the league has not played a down in the NFL.

Crazy stuff.

y2rich 31-07-2010 09:34 AM

Same with the highest paid Safety...

pauldrulez 31-07-2010 09:59 AM

Highest paid WR is in Oakland I think

pauldrulez 31-07-2010 10:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by y2rich
Same with the highest paid Safety...

I'm on the record that Bradford and Berry will be Elite players and McCoy will bust miserably


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 07:47 AM.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.