CPFC BBS

CPFC BBS (https://www.cpfc.org/forums/index.php)
-   World of Sport (https://www.cpfc.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   The NFL thread (https://www.cpfc.org/forums/showthread.php?t=137231)

oz_da II 09-11-2012 07:06 AM

and dumb analysts...

Sims one of the best in that department.

Benzhiyi 09-11-2012 11:15 AM

The Jags are even more shit than I thought they were.

A shambles all over the field.

Benzhiyi 09-11-2012 11:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Funk Butter
http://www.thepostgame.com/blog/men-...revolution-nfl

I just love articles that crap on dumb coaches.

In fairness, few coaches would go for it on fourth down in their own half so early in a play-off game.

pauldrulez 09-11-2012 12:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Benzhiyi
The Jags are even more shit than I thought they were.

A shambles all over the field.

Yep.

That dumbass penalty by Knighton negating the interception was moronic.

The OL was poor.

The D is meh, but at least has some decent players. They need a Safety badly.

The Receivers are the least of their problems, but Blackmon is so talented yet does nothing!

Gabbert would be ok if he didn't have to think!

jazman 09-11-2012 01:24 PM

How the hell did we lose Laurent Robinson to the Jags.

pauldrulez 09-11-2012 03:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jazman
How the hell did we lose Laurent Robinson to the Jags.

http://www.virtualinsanity.com/wp-co...01/dollars.jpg

Benzhiyi 11-11-2012 07:40 PM

Phins yet to turn up. And against the flipping Titans!!

Funk Butter 11-11-2012 07:52 PM

It's amazing that even with replay, the officials can't overturn an obvious fumble by Holliday on that punt return. I guess we'll see an announcement from the NFL on Monday how the refs blew the call.

Funk Butter 11-11-2012 08:20 PM

John Fox playing old man football in Carolina. 3rd an 2 in Carolina territory and Hillman catches a pass an looks like he gets the ball to the 1st down marker. For some reason, the ref marks it a yard and a half short of where it looked like Hillman came down. Fox has the whole 2 minute warning to challenge it. He doesn't and instead tries a 43 yard FG, which Prater misses.

jazman 11-11-2012 09:08 PM

Some very interesting goings on this evening. Not to mention Yahoo being completely pants and spoiling my enjoyment a little.

saxoneagle 11-11-2012 09:10 PM

Quote:

Some very interesting goings on this evening. Not to mention Yahoo being completely pants and spoiling my enjoyment a little.

And NFL.com is shit on the iPad!

jazman 11-11-2012 09:17 PM

Laughing at the Chargers. How dear old Norv is still in a job I'll never know.

SteveyHawking 11-11-2012 11:25 PM

Quote:

Laughing at the Chargers. How dear old Norv is still in a job I'll never know.

He must have some incriminating pictures of Alex Spanos and AJ Smith together in a Turkish bath at the very least! :D

The era of Nick Foles is upon us...

jazman 12-11-2012 01:14 AM

How bout dem cowboys :lux:

Swanny32 12-11-2012 01:23 AM

Cowboys have been distinctly average, as per usual we have been poor.

Finding it quite amusing, if a flag is thrown against us it's nearly always #65 or #77, Bell or Dunlap, both are completely useless. If a flag is thrown on the Cowboys it's #24, Claibourne..... all 3 of them should be slaughtered in practise this week.

Foles looks ok, done reasonably well all things considered, would like to see what he can do with a coach who actually makes some sensible play calls and a decent O-Line.

Andy Reid.....sacked in the morning......hopefully.

SteveyHawking 12-11-2012 01:33 AM

Garbage again. Oh well.

jazman 12-11-2012 08:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Swanny32
Cowboys have been distinctly average, as per usual we have been poor.

Finding it quite amusing, if a flag is thrown against us it's nearly always #65 or #77, Bell or Dunlap, both are completely useless. If a flag is thrown on the Cowboys it's #24, Claibourne..... all 3 of them should be slaughtered in practise this week.

Foles looks ok, done reasonably well all things considered, would like to see what he can do with a coach who actually makes some sensible play calls and a decent O-Line.

Andy Reid.....sacked in the morning......hopefully.

Sour grapes. You can only beat what is put in front of you. And we did. Thank you.

Vince Hilaire's Afro 12-11-2012 08:30 AM

So..... is everyone looking forward to next year's draft?

Sigh.

jazman 12-11-2012 09:06 AM

In all honesty and after some time to think, I was about ready to call for the head of Garrett closely followed by Romo had we lost last night. The funny thing is about that game is that we could have won by more. Penalties are still killing us and as soon as dumb ass players realise that the better ...

I do think that the Cowboys play better when under pressure though and you cannot deny that we have been nothing but entertaining this season.

We are not well but we are still alive ...

Swanny32 12-11-2012 01:49 PM

Quote:

Sour grapes. You can only beat what is put in front of you. And we did. Thank you.

Good God no, no sour grapes at all, of course I don't like to lose to the Cowgirls but we couldn't capatalize on some very favourable penalties and then imploded in the second half. I wouldn't say that you guys looked all that good but you were definitely better than us, although it really wasn't hard. The right team won, scoreline was a little bit flattering but we only have ourselves to blame for that.