CPFC BBS

CPFC BBS (https://www.cpfc.org/forums/index.php)
-   World of Sport (https://www.cpfc.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   The NFL thread (https://www.cpfc.org/forums/showthread.php?t=137231)

Funk Butter 16-01-2017 02:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Latvian Eagle (Post 13435758)
Realistically what is the earliest date the Raiders could move to Las Vegas?

If the Raiders move there I can see there being an NBA expansion there in the not too distant future.

I think it would be 2019. I doubt they'd move to Vegas without a stadium finished. They have a lease for next season and then a team renewal option for the next two seasons. I tweeted Dana White years ago about whether he and the Fertittas wanted to go for an NBA team and he said that they were waiting to go for an NFL team. He didn't believe me when I said an NBA team would have been easier for him.

TeamSlack 16-01-2017 04:40 AM

That was one of the best games I've seen...next week should be another great matchup. What a nut-kick! Can't be mad about it. Feel bad for Witten.

solpadeine 16-01-2017 05:11 AM

8-0 and more injured bodies added to the pile. How much longer can this go on? Go Pack! Go!

I'm scared to see what this loss does to further shape this new Cowboys team. I have a feeling they come back even stronger from this.

Steamy 16-01-2017 11:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by solpadeine (Post 13435952)
8-0 and more injured bodies added to the pile. How much longer can this go on? Go Pack! Go!

I'm scared to see what this loss does to further shape this new Cowboys team. I have a feeling they come back even stronger from this.

I hope they do. In Dak and Zeke we have a pairing for the next few years that will get better. Just need a top receiver (although Dez looked back to his best last night).

TeamSlack 16-01-2017 11:55 PM

Feel bad for Dak, as well, and Tones Romes. It's so new

oz_da II 17-01-2017 05:31 AM

24 hours and nothing from Romo's number one fan?

Palace Yankee 17-01-2017 06:51 AM

Chicago needs to make a move for Romo. Makes total sense for a year. Or two.

Funk Butter 18-01-2017 10:23 PM

Theoretical lines for the Super Bowl:
Patriots (-9) vs. Falcons
Patriots (-9.5) vs. Packers
Steelers (-3) vs. Falcons
Steelers (-3.5) vs. Packers

The line right now is AFC (-3.0,-3.5) over the NFC, so if you took the AFC now, you could have a nice big hedge if the Patriots win.

Bones14 22-01-2017 09:37 AM

Cmon Pats. Massive game tomorrow, can't wait.

aj4england 22-01-2017 09:44 AM

Can't wait for the Packers vs Falcons. Last three games between two sides have produced between 188 points combined I believe and I expect today for a 60 point game given both sides offence.

asante_eagle 22-01-2017 09:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bones14 (Post 13450830)
Cmon Pats. Massive game tomorrow, can't wait.

Lets go steelers, lets go![emoji3]

pauldrulez 22-01-2017 10:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Funk Butter (Post 13442657)
Theoretical lines for the Super Bowl:
Patriots (-9) vs. Falcons
Patriots (-9.5) vs. Packers
Steelers (-3) vs. Falcons
Steelers (-3.5) vs. Packers

The line right now is AFC (-3.0,-3.5) over the NFC, so if you took the AFC now, you could have a nice big hedge if the Patriots win.


I assume the Steelers line is taking into account that they would've won in New England?

I'd have ATL favoured over potentially all 3 remaining teams.

Bones14 22-01-2017 10:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by asante_eagle (Post 13450862)
Lets go steelers, lets go![emoji3]

Haha. Have a soft spot for the Steelers, but the Patriots are the only team for me.
Falcons I reckon might be to good for everyone though.

Icy 22-01-2017 11:44 AM

Pats vs packers Super Bowl.

Ridcully 22-01-2017 11:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Icy (Post 13451094)
Pats vs packers Super Bowl.

That's what I called but Atlanta are on fire tonight

Ridcully 22-01-2017 11:33 PM

I'd love a Falcons vs Steelers SB

Sam Spade 22-01-2017 11:36 PM

So, Rogers is human after all.:frown:

pauldrulez 22-01-2017 11:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pauldrulez (Post 13450892)
I assume the Steelers line is taking into account that they would've won in New England?

I'd have ATL favoured over potentially all 3 remaining teams.

The unstoppable offensive effort is why I would have had ATL favoured over the 3 remaining.

Asagaya_Eagle 22-01-2017 11:44 PM

Touchdown for GB but still cannot see them getting anything from this. Makes for a good Q4.

Ridcully 22-01-2017 11:57 PM

No chance now, great TD


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 06:42 AM.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.