CPFC BBS

CPFC BBS (https://www.cpfc.org/forums/index.php)
-   World of Sport (https://www.cpfc.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   The NFL thread (https://www.cpfc.org/forums/showthread.php?t=137231)

ardeo 28-12-2009 01:12 AM

Another good stand by the D, I think when they need to do a job, they more often than not do it. Not as consistently good as last year, but better than I thought they might be this year.

Strathclyde Eagle 28-12-2009 01:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sLlll
Are you the silly nonce that closed my thread because you couldn't take it that the New York Yankees are World Champions?

Why should I come here day after day? I have many other things happening to make sure I'm on message boards regularly.

And London reject, you can't even get it right. I am here when the 5 time Superbowl champions lose. I recall I stayed up till 5ish when the Giants beat God's team.

Shame the Giants got embarrassed in their last game at the famous stadium. Much better that they lost by 1 point in double overtime.

Patriots are AFC East champs. Now time to sort out the Colts as usual in the play offs :p

America's Team, the Dallas Cowboys on TV for the 9th time this season. If you are not a fan it'll be hard not to be hooked on watching us. Let's hope we secure our playoff place this week and then hand out a beating to the 0 Superbowl winning Sillydephia Eagles.

Go Cowboys:lux:

Wow, you stay classy, San Diego.

saxoneagle 28-12-2009 01:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Strathclyde Eagle
Wow, you stay classy, San Diego.

:D

Swanny32 28-12-2009 01:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ardeo
Another good stand by the D, I think when they need to do a job, they more often than not do it. Not as consistently good as last year, but better than I thought they might be this year.

Wait till we get our D leader back next season!

pauldrulez 28-12-2009 01:15 AM

Colts luck ran out tonight.

Sucked twice vs Texans. Once vs Titans. Twice vs Jags. Once vs Niners. Once vs Pats. Once vs Phins. Once vs Ravens. And now today vs Jets.

10 games out of 15 that they were lucky to win. Some had ridiculous circumstances to win. Others had awful refereeing decisions. One lucky team this year.

One and Done in the Playoffs for me.

pauldrulez 28-12-2009 01:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Strathclyde Eagle
Wow, you stay classy, San Diego.

:lux:

saxoneagle 28-12-2009 01:16 AM

Jets are still wank though.

pauldrulez 28-12-2009 01:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by saxoneagle
Jets are still wank though.

Naturally.

saxoneagle 28-12-2009 01:18 AM

Well done to Peyton on 50,000, too.

pauldrulez 28-12-2009 01:18 AM

I'm pissed off now.

Was going to pick the Jets this week, and didn't.

Picked them all week on this thread, then bottled it in the league as I didn't want to throw a game away to you all, just in case.

pauldrulez 28-12-2009 01:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by saxoneagle
Well done to Peyton on 50,000, too.

50,000 play-off failures? ;)

Manning or Romo.

Play-off nightmare.

Swanny32 28-12-2009 01:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pauldrulez
Colts luck ran out tonight.

Sucked twice vs Texans. Once vs Titans. Twice vs Jags. Once vs Niners. Once vs Pats. Once vs Phins. Once vs Ravens. And now today vs Jets.

10 games out of 15 that they were lucky to win. Some had ridiculous circumstances to win. Others had awful refereeing decisions. One lucky team this year.

One and Done in the Playoffs for me.

Lucky to win 10/15?? That's a bold statement, one that I think is a bit of an exaggeration.

pauldrulez 28-12-2009 01:21 AM

Would the Jets be the worst team ever to make it into the play-offs?

Swanny32 28-12-2009 01:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pauldrulez
Would the Jets be the worst team ever to make it into the play-offs?

Nah, that award goes to the Patriots

saxoneagle 28-12-2009 01:23 AM

Broncos tied!

saxoneagle 28-12-2009 01:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Swanny32
Nah, that award goes to the Patriots


Epic fail. Last years Cardinals, for me. Also, this years Cardinals. :D

pauldrulez 28-12-2009 01:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Swanny32
Lucky to win 10/15?? That's a bold statement, one that I think is a bit of an exaggeration.

Check the scores from them all, I remember every one of the games.

Texans games - 2 missed FGs. One to win, One to tie.
Jags games - Needed D to step up at the end when they were driving. Twice.
Titans game - Outlasted them in the end and a bad, fluke turnover costing Titans.
Patriots game - Let's not go there. Refs decisions and bad plays.
Miami game - Miami didn't put their multiple chances and drives away.
Ravens game - Ridiculous plays to end the game cost the Ravens as well as a few decisions.
49ers game - Needed a trick play to finally take the lead

Jets game - Take Manning and other starters out and fall apart.

Lucky, Lucky team.

pauldrulez 28-12-2009 01:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Swanny32
Nah, that award goes to the Patriots

DUMERVIL WITH THE SACK.

AGAIN.

saxoneagle 28-12-2009 01:27 AM

3rd and 25 :lux:

pauldrulez 28-12-2009 01:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by saxoneagle
Epic fail. Last years Cardinals, for me. Also, this years Cardinals. :D

At least they have an offense though. Sanchez is horrible this year, but can improve. I hope he doesn't though.

And Revis and Pace aside, their D isn't full of great players. I hate Ryan, but he has a very good system.


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 05:47 AM.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.